Got a great job, good grades, good career aspects, maybe if i get a good body girls will give me the time of day

>Got a great job, good grades, good career aspects, maybe if i get a good body girls will give me the time of day...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CtZnWSU4JjE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Learn to be happy on your own. If you can't live with yourself, how do you expect someone else to?

gl user.

start playing Warhammer 40k, user. Your tiny army will destroy all those bad feels

I know that feel but I'm 5'5" so they still wouldn't give me the time of day.

A-are you me?

I am literally the top 1% of humanity in terms of career achievement, yet I never had the feeling of a girl wanting to fuck me desperately.

How do I get that feeling, Veeky Forums? I just want to get it once. Then, I'm done forever. Done.

what a random comment tell me bro whats an easy way to learn to paint them

>doing all these things for women
Holy shit how beta can you be?

man, no one cares that you're making $60,000 out of college at some boring office job

That hits close to home

That's well above the median household income in the US. Sounds like someone is salty and poor.

the Warhammer TV youtube channel does a lot of really good painting tutorials that show you step by step how to paint a model
youtube.com/watch?v=CtZnWSU4JjE

>Going for grills who measure you based on what you own instead of who you are

Youll never make it

Try 200000. That's what I pull in a year.

Whoa

Have you tried not being such an entitled faggot?

You're the kind of guy who gives your resume on the first date.

>
>I just want to get it once. Then, I'm done forever. Done.

No you're not. Every person in the world has been telling themselves this since the dawn of time in regard to a million different things. You shift your aim the second you get where you thought you wanted to be.

Accept that you will never not be wistful no matter what you achieve. It won't make you feel any better, but it frees up a lot of time to do the things you're actually interested in by outmoding that kingdom before it's built.

200000 what?

The only thing you pull is your penis, m8.

Yen dumbass, the only good currency.

>implying

Just giving perspective on that level of income for an entry level job.

Damn, that's impressive.

Try working on your social skills. Try getting out of your comfort zone and getting better at talking to people. Try outwardly showing that you have money too, like by dressing well and driving a nice car if you don't already.

I'm shocked that you aren't getting a lot of female attention. Are you extremely quiet or awkward, or something?