GF troubles

>Be me, cuddling with gf shirtless
>recently lost a lot of weight, about 30 pounds down in past few weeks
>gf feels what can now be classified as a pec and not a manboob
>asks me how much longer I plan on doing "this whole diet thing"
>"As long as I want to, why?"
"Well I just don't want to be cuddling an ice sculpture, you must stay squishy."
>stay squishy

So she wants me to stop making gains, what do I do Veeky Forums? For the record she's not fat, chubby yes but nowhere near fat so I don't get her issue...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iQlIPOTbuH8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Muscles can be a little squishy when you're not flexing
idk
don't listen to her

my ex was the same and she had a fire ass body
its weird you think they would be attracted to you even more that you're getting fit and healthy

its almost like they dont want us to make gains :(

dreamerbulk get fat and jacked

Is it a female thing? I asked my friend about it and she said she might be feeling insecure or worried i'll leave her when I would not dare

>weak parasite holds you down
>come ask dyel beta mouth breathers
I have some bad news for you OP. You're right hand is bringing you down buddy. Cut it out of your life.

Get a girlfriend who isn't ugly or fat.

I'm not gonna leave someone for something as petty as that, user.

You're getting out of her league brah

That is precisely it. And she thinks this, because she knows goddamn well that's what she would do if the roles were reversed.

Lol that ain't petty brah

someone broke down dadbody attraction thing and it kind of goes something along the lines of certain women will be attracted to the dadbod at certain stages of their life because it shows a inherent laid back attitude. They tend to not take life overly seriously and are more likely to indulge in worldly pleasures like food and beer with the woman.

IMO it's a load of bullshit though.

Yes, you fucking will. At least once you make proper gains. Your current gf will clearly leave you once you get them.

Get jacked, find a new girl, break up with this one and tell her your life ain't about that anymore.

>chubby girlfriend is worried that you'll start looking better than her
>wants you to stop

Muscles also pretty soft when youre unflexed. Its not like you'll be hitting a low enough bodyfat for her to feel uncomfortable when she's leaning on you

I don't think she'd leave me for that, I mean shit how....

This.

If you care about her, console her on the fact you aren't going to leave her.

Tried telling her that but fuck she hasn't had much experience with muscles in men. Her whole family are fats or dyels and previous boyfriend was skelly

She'll realize you're much more attractive and start getting super jealous, probably eventually leaning towards her cheating on you.

Because as you get more fit you'll be more attractive so she will panic and to avoid you breaking up with her for a nicer piece of ass she will take the first step and break up with you. My guess though is you're going to have a long messy break up as well, since she's already saying you need to stay squishy she'll just get more insistent on you giving up all gains and plumping back up so she feels secure in you not leaving her.

>implying I'm not under 7% year round with just 5 spoons of carbs per week

Well fuck, If you put it like that It makes me not even want to make gains.

Dont worry about it. Just keep working out and doing what you are doing.

She will whine but she also likes it. She will become more insecure. She might manifest this in sleeping with one of your friends. This is normal.

Eventually you will realize she is being petty and holding you back and dump her after mulling it over for 6 months.

You will continue on your path to glory, while she willl resent you for improving. One day you will meet her out or at a party when she is drunk and sleep with her in your drunken stupor.

This is when you kill her.

Tbh man, just do what you want at the end of the day. You have to live with yourself every second until you die. If you think that getting more fit will make you happy, keep going. If she's unhappy that youre pursuing something that has almost nothing to with her and is the opposite of detrimental to your health, then maybe there's something wrong with her

>Not finding a better girl
if your girl is against you getting your life together, find someone else.

So you're going to give up a healthy lifestyle and all your progress to stay with someone who doesn't appreciate what you're doing?

I-is this person a beta?

300cc of ramen filled sodium injected directly into your veins all day erry day

She's insecure.

When you start drawing more attention you will have the upper hand in the relationship.

either become a greek god or a bear, either works

Mandatory

youtube.com/watch?v=iQlIPOTbuH8

this, it's just how girls work

Can confirm. Girl I'm supposed to start dating literally said I need to stop working out because "it's not fair". She quite the gym after three sessions.
>pic related, am I out of her league?

Looking pretty fine to me bb

it's bullshit. she doesn't want you to have options and the power that comes with such a thing
crab bucket mentality

>quit the gym after three sessions.
regardless of how you look, you're out of her league.

just bulk like crazy, make crazy gains, be muscular as shit but maintain some bodyfat. then whenever you want, before or after you leave that bitch, cut down and look like a god

Yep. We got ourselves a beta here.

Everyone leave the thread. They need to figure this out on their own.

Tell her she is trying to take away sonething you love. Then ask her to imagine how'd she feel if you did that to her.

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH A PERSON THAT IS IN ANY WAY OPPOSED TO YOU IMPROVING YOURSELF, WETHER IT BE FITNESS, CAREER OR OTHERWISE

She's scared you're going to look like a freak. Let her cuddle up against your six-packed swole ass frame and she'll get a taste for it.

Don't listen to the bitch, she's gonna leave you or you're gonna leave her and you're gonna be squishy instead of fit. Is that what you want?

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN

>chubby
v
^

THIS.
Women are like cruel children.

Sounds bizarre, every girl I've been with loved resting their head between my pecs and running their hands along my back and arms when fucking. You don't lift for girls though OP, do what you want.

See this? This is your brain on woman

Looking good brah no homo

You're in same boat as us, jabroni

Yep
"Every relationship is fundamentally a power struggle, and the individual in power is whoever likes the other person less."
-Chuck Klosterman

Breh, drop that bitch. Or she'll drop you and leave you for a fatty fuck neckbeard. Happened to me when I went from 25% to 12% BF and 4pl8t squat.

Save yourself the pain now.

Here Op, youtube.com/watch?v=iQlIPOTbuH8

tell that goblin to shoo