Baldness

Sup, Veeky Forums.

Guy on TRT here. Was washing my hair today after 4 months of treatment and noticed a LOT of follicles falling out. Made me real nervous, but then I realized I hadn't washed my hair since my haircut last week.

Still though, the possibility is always there. Let's get a /hairhealth/ thread going up here. Techniques to prevent, cure, deal with balding, experiences with it, etc.

> realized I hadn't washed my hair since my haircut last week.

Wait, wut?

Is that confusing?

Thats is fucking disgusting OP rinse hair daily and use conditioner. Shampoo every 3 days, you dumb fag

>hadn't washed my hair since my haircut last week.
Wash your hair more often you disgusting greaseball.

> Shampoo every 3 days
>being this fucking retarded

Once a week MAX if you have any decent length hair, or your hair greasy. Mine's dry as your mother's vagina so I barely use shampoo.

I'm not there yet, but I'm slowly starting to get the Will Arnett style receding hairline.

anybody on fin/minoxidil and use gear? I wanted to cycle some test but won't bother if it's going to fuck my hair up even worse

My hais is more greasy so thats what i do

Of course gear is gonna make your hair loss even faster, its fucking testosterone

If you're already balding just shave it off. There's nothing more pathetic than a balding guy trying to hold on to his hair.

I've done a couple of cycles myself and my hair is still the same, though nobody in my family is bald.

I hope to go bald this way if it happens. Anything is better than the bird nest appearing in the back of your head.
Yeah, no. Shampoo eliminates the natural oils in your hair. I rinse daily, but I try to shampoo as little as possible. The only reason I do at all is because the TRT makes my scalp really dry and flaky. Before I started I hadn't shampooed my hair in months.

>experiences with it

I'm slowly starting to accept my balding

I told myself that it's nothing to be upset about it, just buzz it and move on if it started happening but this morning proved that I am definitely less ok with it than previously thought.

The only thing that really bothers me now is that i could pass it to my (hypothetical) kids. Gotta mate with a girl with fucktons thick hair.

You shouldn't be shampooing everyday, and it depends on how greasy your hair is, which very much varies from person to person, but months without it? That's disgusting. You must have looked and smelt like shit.

>implying how quickly you bald isn't based off of your mother's father.
>implying you match 50-50 genetically when you reproduce.

Hair implants are €1500 in Turkey

nofap

no seriously

Yeah this. I'm trying to get as Veeky Forums as possible before going full bald mode.

I'll just wear a beanie or shave that shit off when it gets too bad, probably both tbqh

Ahhh, good ol' fashioned ignorance.

My hair looked and felt amazing, with no noticeable smell. Thick, with some grease but not much, just enough to give it texture. Shampoo is a shit racket that introduces a ton of bad chemicals into your scalp and hair that dries it out and makes it less healthy.
Only time I ever washed my hair in about 2-3 years were after swimming and during haircuts.

Beanies and hats for me, too. My skin is really fair and my family history is skin-cancer prone.

>Mine's dry as your mother's vagina so I barely use shampoo
Wew should I not use shampoo then? My hair is dry af too.
What about conditioner? Should I avoid it too and just rinse it with water or apply conditioner at least once a day?

I shampoo my hair everyday how fucked am I? 22 and definitely not balding. My scalp is dry though

>I don't want to use all those chemicals on my skin, I use all natural herbs and scents to freshen up

Just use conditioners and VERY OCCASIONALLY shampoos specially made for dry/flaky scalps.
Same to

What are you talking about

sup OP, question here. How old are you? And how do you feel now while on TRT?

name one shaved-head guy who doesn't look like a white supremacist

>Hair thinning everywhere, but hairline stays relatively stable

O-okay...

I work construction and shampoo my hair daily.
>Not washing your hair after you sweat

>all these posts telling people to only wash their hair on occasion
>tfw shower and wash my hair twice every single day for around 8 years now

I can't stand the feeling of having greasy skin/hair and puberty hit me like a truck so I picked up the habit. Now I can't drop it because I feel absolutely disgusting if I don't shower every morning/evening.

normal people usually put at least their head under running water typically during a shower or a bath to rid themselves of the excess hair that is left behind from a haircut

Wash your hair every other day otherwise rinse on the days you don't wash the hair, If its short then don't worry about a thing.

>Some of these idiots skipping for 3 days in a row.

you should be showering everyday.

25. Did one small cycle 2 years ago, natural T level before that was 550-600. Started noticing some boner problems and terrible anxiety/depression periods, irritable mood all the time, extremely low energy.
On TRT now and...honestly I don't feel much different. I need to go to my Dr. and ask what's up, because my sex drive hasn't increased at all. Got some light acne at first and my scalp got dry and flaky. Energy levels are higher, and I don't get depressed much any more, though the anxiety is pretty consistent (I went through cog. behav. therapy for it though so it isn't bad), so it hasn't been a complete loss, but the main reason I got on it was for the sex drive, anxiety and weight issues I was having, none of which have improved.
5/10 so far. I've only seen my Dr. once though, the company I'm going through for the treatment is NOT very good, at all. I force them to get me labwork papers at least once a month, though I try to do it twice.
I did do that, but I have really thick hair and I didn't get my fingers in and scrub. Maybe I'm being optimistic, but I hope not.
Nah. Shampoo is shit
I do, unless I'm being a lazy piece of shit and don't do anything strenuous all day, then I just take one the next morning.

Sorry, levels right before I got onto TRT were about 300