Who here /loser/?

Who here /loser/?

>no gf
>balding
>in debt
>no schooling

On the other hand, how long did it take you to hit one plate bench and 2 plate squat?

OPie you gonna die anyways just stay self entertained and ENGAGE in whatever hobby you want. You're here, so let lifting become a bigger and bigger part of your life.

But, I hit 1 pl8 about a month jn, just not got to 185 on squat and my bench is 175 hahaha.

>no bf
>great hair
>no debt
>work a trade that has good income potential
I'm doing better than a lot of guys out there but I still feel like a loser.

I wish I could lift 9-5

Gay?

>no debt
>noticing my hair is going ;_; ( not bad though)
>Work in IT
Still poor but not having debt is doing better than most of America.

I'm only a couple grand in the whole but I can see how people let it get beyond their control

>one plate bench

this is 225 lb, right?

No 135

Took like 1.5months for those lifts. NEET here. Think I might find some work so I can at least afford to train

At least you're not an ex-friend of mine.

>genuinely ugly
>bad teeth
>5'11" though
>has gone to community college for 4 years and has nothing to show for it but an academic suspension along the way
>only hobby is playing video games
>wanted to go to the gym with me to lift for girls
>he throws a tantrum and breaks things off with me
>he only continues going for less than a month
>talking to a friend a couple days ago and apparently his new way of exercising is playing the drums
>I write "He probably has part of a drum kit and played it twice"
>Nope, it's Rockband drums
>and now he wants to be a cop

I should also mention he is unironically employed as a real life janitor

>talking negatively about people you're no longer friends with
You're clearly bitter about something.
You should try helping your fellow man, not stepping upon them.

>No gf, not really keen on one right now
>Thin hair all over
>Only a credit card I need to pay
>High school drop out
>Earning $700 for 14 hours of work a week

Honestly I'm not bitter.

When he told me before gym day not to text him again, I felt a huge relief and kind of just forgot about him the same day.

The thing is that he's a really pompous type of guy who always tried to prop himself up through insults but in reality has probably been one of the biggest losers I have ever met. I just thought it would be relevant to the thread.

Seems like he was only your friend so you could feel better about yourself. I don't know half a thing about him, but you're an awful friend and probably an awful person as well

>Honestly I'm not bitter.

t. bitter guy

Do you sell drugs?

he visits Veeky Forums and we had a similar sense of humor and I knew the guy since high school.

I think you're giving him too much credit. The guy was not a nice dude and harshly lashed out at the smallest things.

for instance, we were in the gym and I was looking for a song on my phone before he spotted me on bench, and he started cursing me out and getting actually angry for "taking too long" and a girl working out a couple feet to our left could hear it all. He did that a few times.

>I'm going to be late! Hurry the fuck up! I have stuff to do!
>finish working out
>hey, let's go to burger king!
>you want to come inside and play video games?

>in debt
>no schooling
What the fuck did you spend it on?

Do you squat once a month? Not bashing but holy hell haha your bench is only 10lbs off of your squat I'm having the reverse, 185 squat, and max a week from hitting lmao1pl8 bench. At like 135 right now.

>balding
>ultraturbo manlet
>third world
>no gf
>dad hates me for no fucking reason at all
>lifts are shit and stagnant for a year
>still skinny fat

a-at least i'm doing pretty good in Uni i guess

what's an ultraturbo manlet?

Hookers, drugs, traveling. I'm 22, I don't regret it

Not to bad but I would suggest getting rid of all debt.

a turbo manlet that has surpassed the turbo manlets.

>5'5'' vegeta manlet

It's not really that relevant.
OP asked who here was a /loser/, not for stories about "ex-friends" who you think are losers.

This user hit the nail on the head. You seem like a deplorable person. The pathetic reasoning for him being a loser, is even worse.

Have you ever had a douchebag friend that hung around you? That was mine.

>claims his friend is a douchebag
>talks shit about him on Veeky Forums

I see why you two were friends.

Why are you drawing this out into some big deal?

he's your friend pretending to not be butthurt

Matt Ogus is 5'5" and is a fitness celebrity

I think Tinytrip was the same height or shorter yet was able to make it.

didn't tinytrip kill himself tho?

Tiny never made it. He just left what ever "it" was

>no gf
>manlet
>third world
>only lifiting for 3 months and the gym is already crowded with people beacuse "summer body xdd"

Hit 1pl8 bench my first workout, 2 pl8 squat on my third. Still a balding loser though.

>unironically employed as janitor

Man fuck you. I've never been a janitor but I've done other jobs people may look down on and people like you are just caustic.

He got a job at the zoo working in the chimp enclosure.

>balding
shave head

>no gf, no responsibilities
>great hair
>no debt
>in school
>athlete
>6'3"
>not depressed
and top it all off:
>living in America
pic related, what a beautiful country, and I can do whatever the fuck I want.

>tfw born in America

it really is probably one if not the greatest nation in the world

I look at Europe and they're genuinely cucked beyond belief and they have no concepts of rights.

Whats your job?

>Gay?
yup

>no gf
>great hair
>loads of dept
>two time college drop out
>fuck college

Atleast I have a job I like that pays well I guess..

Yo, yep.

>Take care of two elderly parents
>Haven't been on a date in 5 years
>Veeky Forums and my radio are my only friends
>Incredibly broke
>In my 30s
>Can't pay my gym membership next week (don't know what to do there)
>It's $20 fucking dollars, I'm that pathetic
>Had my Internet shut off. Pirating a Hungry Howie's Internet right now
>Can't find steady work... Just need part time (caring for my parents is full time).
>used to be a medic, someone important

Now I'm nothing. Writing isn't paying well at all. I have a $30 residual coming in December... Yay.

What you do?

>balding
>no gf
>overweight
one plate bench and 2 plate squat, 2-3 months
I started at 115 for bench and 185 for squat

Process operator on a large chemical factory. As long as everything works, I basicly get paid for browsing the internet and sleeping

>spic (not mexican)
>176 cm
>only like blonde girls even tho they are beyond my limits
Life is cruel, latinas/niggers in general disgust me so God made me a spic to suffer

>not mexican
>176cm

I don't get what you're complaining about.

I am from Costa Rica, do you guys like us or just see us as beaners too ??

as long as your skin color isn't the color of diarrhea like Mexicans have it and if you can grow facial hair I think you're good.

I am olive skin tone, and i have really good hairline and thick hair but cant grow a single hair in my face, life is hell

At least you haven't abandoned your parents, take some pride in that m8

Hello fellow Costarrican. Where do you lift?

All those years as a medic... There's no fucking way I'll let them rot in a nursing home.

My job is 100% legal

people ITT musing about how they have no friends or no gf or whatever but here I am just miserably fucked for life. I take one of those personality disorder tests and I score Very High in every category, been diagnosed with OCD and ADHD which doesn't fucking help, and I have virtually zero idea what my convictions and interests are in life. My personality has been buried beneath the self-perpetuating cycle of torment and all my interactions with people involve passively attempting to appease them because I know no other way.

And I've been fucked like this since childhood. No clue as to social dynamics and zero self-concept so even if the idea of friendship was presented in front of me it would be a strain to maintain it. My self-esteem is negative. I'm fucked beyond repair. Any attempt to convince myself otherwise is just flailing in the water gasping for air.

Fuck, man, I'll spare you the blogpost. It's just that I feel like I never truly had a chance. My earliest memories are parallels to how I feel today. You hear stories about me as a child and the prognosis is clear that it's no wonder here I am today as a miserable, pathetic, shell of a creature.

I derive happiness from nothing, I can't even get entertained by a fucking television show on Netflix. Whatever though. Just be glad you aren't me, Veeky Forums. At least you all have a chance.

>no gf
>great hair genetics
>some debt
>neetbux from day 1

Whats your job then??

If i wasn't so fucked myself I would've payed your gym fee

I work in a motel
Reception work about 12 hours a week
I also watch the place after hours which gets me min $50 a night even if nothing happens (Which is almost always)
In a week, the extra work I do after hours I guess is 2 hours, even that's a generous number

Thanks. Someone else on here offered the other day and I let my pride refuse their kindness (a lot fucking nicer concern from a stranger than anyone I know in real life).

It just hurts that I can scrape that little together.

I squat the same weight as I bench
Leg workout, particularly squats, has always been way more difficult for me
Like, I'd try to add weight to my squats and I wouldn't be able to walk right for 3 days

pls don't mock me so much ;_;

noob here. does one plate mean one per end of the bar? so "one plate" bench means 45lb*2 plus the bar?

find strength in your genetic dead-endedness and its benefit to humanity. You are the hyper-vigilant, hyper-aware individual created by millennia of biosocial and psychosocial evolution to stand watch over the population within your cohort, finding danger, bringing safety, and sacrificing your life in altruistic glory for the tribe, never to be remembered after a few generations, if any.

Enjoy.

>no gf
>no friends
>boring ass job
>Veeky Forums and lifting only thing keeping me going

I don't think I'm gonna make it brehs...

you're short-sighted in your goals and overly self-conscious, is all.

>benched 1 pl8 on the first day
>still can't squat 2 pl8
>deadlift and bench going up while squat stalls
This is fine right?

agreed, compatriots.

I'd rather not.

Fucking plebs, I swear to god.

yes.

>no bf
>no friends
>no schooling
>virgin at 25
>lost a lot of weight but still fat
>saggy tits as a result
>bad teeth
>obvious asymmetrical face
>only hobbies are gaming and baking
>socially awkward
>never will have a bf who loves Trump and won't be triggered by the word "nigger"

im probably the biggest loser here and i'll probably tear up writing this autobiography

>24 almost 25 years old
>kissless permavirgin
>comfirned ugly from life experiences and ratings online
>haven't had friends since I was in middle school, im basically a complete shut in
>went to a large university out of high school, lived in dorm, apartments, campus job, etc, still basically had no friends and no college experience
>GPA probably not good enough to get into grad school and i dont even care really because i know ill be a loser no matter what i do
>move back home with parents because no idea whats going to happen with my life even though i have a bad relationship with them and obviously have no friends here
>working a shit tier low paying job thats just supposed to be a low level pre-grad school job, been here 2 years
>so socially stunted that i basically dont even care at all about socializing with anyone (and seems like i never have), don't make any effort to get out or meet people and even though i hate living this miserable life its basically all ive ever known

C
A
T
I
O
N

The fuck is wrong with your squat

>No gf
>Broke
>In debt
>plateaued in lifts last 2-3 weeks
>Calc test tomorrow
>Barley know material
>Studied and still don't know it

Fuck me up guys, seriously fucking kill me please.

What's not to like in Costa Rica

>no gf
>hs dropout
>no job
>khhv

Meanwhile i've done literally nothing to progress my life in the past 2+ years.

b-better late than never, r-right guys?

>Calc test tomorrow
>Barley know material
>Studied and still don't know it

Did you cram or what?

>Did you cram or what?
Pretty much, professor even gives 5 bonus points on tests for each hour in the uni's study lab.

My dumb ass hasn't gotten out of bed in the past week to do a damn thing other than eat and lift.

Fuck me up

Ahhhh, I hope you do alright even though you probably don't deserve it lol

Good luck :)

Hey, thanks man.

lol bye
enjoy flunking and retaking

is that Jim Norton?

your still not planing to pawn your radio are you. i have seen your posts wish i could help bro.

>18
>6'3
>gifted athlete
>attractive face, mild acne id the only thing holdin me back
>everybody thinks i'm confident and a leader
>secretly a sissy who loves to suck dick

Only reason I keep this fake persona is so that my dad and grandma can be proud of me

welcome to America everyone

ITT fucking losers who can't take action in their life to fix the messes they are in

Bench bros unite - I do 205 5x5 in bench but barely 5x5 155 in squat. In fact this week I did 5x5 seated ohp 135 lbs and today I front squated 135 3x8 because I diddly lifted 3x3 first

He'll probably actually become a cop.

I know a few dumbasses that just sat around jerking off and unsuccessfully trying to pick up women at local bars who then went on to become cops and now just post conservative memes on facebook all day.

i really enjoy facesitting.

thanks OP.

I'm probably not going to pawn it, no. Don't know when I'd be able to get it back.

Does anyone here go to therapy? Did it work for you or are you still a sad cunt?

I've gone to my university therapist for 4 years now. Ever year I get someone new, but they all have my information on file, so they all know how my mental state is. I feel like I am still a sad cunt after going to them. Today I told my therapist that I wanted to end the session early because I just did not feel like sharing much.

idk you guys. I've tried therapy, listening to podcasts, drugs, booze, but now of that shit helps.

I do feel a lot better after a work out, but those good feels only lasts for a few minutes.

Have you thought about starting a Gofundme page? or a pateron page?

I'm sure someone will help you out financially.

You have to have friends or a marketable cartoon to make those work. My writing biz has just nosedived in the last few months. I used to make enough to get by.

I've been seeing a therapist for almost a year now. I'm a lot better than I was a year ago and I think therapy has been a big part of that. It's probably not helpful that you see a new one so often. If you can afford it, see someone where you know you can go for longer than a year. Try out several. I think I got lucky in that the first therapist I seriously tried worked out for me.

>27 year old YOURE A FUCKING WHITE MALE
>balding
>manlet
>work at a warehouse
>not great pay but i get by
>get a lot of physical work which is nice
>in good shape
>can grow beard
>currently dating black thick girl with huge tits
>not whale tier

i'm making it in my eyes. everyone's version of making it is different. you have to find it out for yourself

user, my offer still stands from yesterday. If you have a paypal, I'll gladly pay your membership for the gym.

Are you sure? I think I'm ready to take you up on that. To know it's me, I'll post what brand watch broke with my account name. Once you have it, let me know so I can delete the post. (the email will have red wings in the name).

I really don't know what to say, dude. I'd be grateful.