Downsides of roids

What are the downsides of steroid usage? Ive always considered it "cheating", but only because i was taught so.

None.

Being a total faggot that you need steroids to boost your muscle.

Arent you the girl that turned into a man with vag because of steroids ?
I feel sorry for you ching chong.
Stop pulling other people to your shit too.

This.

Also, lifting is a philosophical and spiritual activity. If you're using steroids or any kind of booster then you're doing it wrong.

Risk v reward.

As someone who's done 3 cycles, I get anxious that the gear I get (both steroids, testosterone + pct) are legit.... also it plays on my mind that my endocrine system won't bounce back to normal post cycle. I put alot of effort into making sure that I get legit gear, get bloodwork done and follow an appropriate pct protocol...... but it's still a source of anxiety( anyone who says different is an idiot.....you can never be 100% sure that your system will react as planned).

I wouldn't touch them till you're a fully matured adult (25+), are experienced and have realised an awful lot of your natural potential......but guys on Veeky Forums often disagree with that. To me someone in their late teens bkasting/cruising and basically permanently shutting down their system before their body has had a, chance to work out it's normal levels is insane.......but it's your body.

>lifting is a philosophical and spiritual activity. If you're using steroids or any kind of booster then you're doing it wrong.

How does saying that make him anything like an atheist ya donut?

>Being this new.

Obviously, not everyone has the same experience, and their are such a preponderance of drugs out there now that's its hard to say, "this is the definitive list of bad!"

That said, side effects include:
>sick gyno
>infertility
>addictive pattern of behavior
>Injection site infection
>potential for blood borne illness (truly low, don't share needles with that bro)
>mood alteration (be it physiological or psychosomatic)
>growth of short bones
>growth of organ tissue
>liver and renal damage
>hair loss
>increased risk of CVD (might be confounded finding)

Most of these problems are acute, and can be fixed with, sadly, more money.

@38697982
What are you talking about?
>silly goose

Hi leredditur

This.

It's like using psychedelics to reach spiritual enlightenment, the effects are only temporary and it isn't as rewarding.

Dying in a sauna.

My downside of using it was fast hair growth and increased libido. That's really about it, but there are many down sides depending on everyone's body. But what fucked me up the most was fat burners like Clen. You will be all energetic and happy but after using it you will feel like a dog crap for at least 2 months.

As long as you have your drugs to keep estrogen down and balls working then the only downside is that with long term usage you fuck your heart.

And if you do them before age 25 they can fuck with your body's natural development in youth.

That's literally it. Like there's no goddamn reason it should be illegal of you're over 25...

I never promoted it you wank stain

If you're not fucking stupid, never consider yourself fully educated on the matter (you can always learn mofe), take all the right precautions, and get your gear from a reputable source, you'll be fine.

Well done on realising it isn't cheating btw. I assume you're American and therefore have been brainwashed with this shit for years.

are there any risks to taking Test once your natural levels start to drop due to old age?

non-meme response here
on the 4th week of my cycle taking 500 mg test-e
didnt take an AI, so my blood pressure is through the roof now, now taking .5 MG of arimidex EoD to try and control the sides

positive things ive felt:
>fucking awesome pumps
>more energy to fuck around in the gym
>morning wood everyday
>small strength gains, to be expected as only on 4th week
cons:
>shortness of breath (srsly, cant climb up stairs without wheezing)
>increased blood pressure
>water retention (4 lbs)
>seeing acne pop up on my face
>more agressive overall, things that annoyed me before make me rage now

Overall i think its pretty worth, if you start to pin make sure you take an AI, youll avoid most of the sides i have.

ask scooby

Samefag who had not taken the iron pill.

>I wouldn't touch them till you're a fully matured adult (25+), are experienced and have realised an awful lot of your natural potential......
This, so much. As a med school student, roiding before 30s seems like one of the dumbest thing you could do to your body. When you're roiding you're basically shutting balls down + messing with your adrenal hormones, while over feeding your hypothalamic response for test; i.e. you mess with feed back routes the body has for managing hormones. If you roid under 30s, you're managing to do all of this while your body has not stabilized the routes; i.e. it won't stabilize as it would if you're natty. Roiding after you're ~45y might even be advisable, bc your natural test on testis is going down, but that's a whole different situation, which probably the majority user won't experience so soon, if will at all...

>raging
You realize roid rage isn't real you autist?
>bp increase
Fix your fucking diet and take omega 3s
>acne, water retention
That's from not controlling your e2
>shortness of breath
You're obviously out of shape. That shouldn't start happening til you've put on a good 15lbs and only if you never do cardio.

Yes, all the cons of roiding as an adult persist, combined increased prostate cancer risk of old age. But yea, it less of a risk than taking it as youngster..

Literate only cons of roiding (if you do a proper cycle) are:
Forever chasing the gain train
Increased stress on the cardiovascular system because of all that mass
Pros: permanently increase nuclei in muscle cells = increased gains the rest of your life even if you come off

>fix ur diet
m8 i am religious about my diet, the worst possible offender that i can think of are the chicken breasts
>omega 3s
will try bud, got any dosages recommendations?
>not controlling e2
working on it
>out of shape
will try to increase cardio, lets see how well i fare

I mean taking test in order to keep test levels good since they drop once you get older
seems like it would help with general help and also aid in lifting, I dont plan on leaving the planet behind

Sure, you just forgot to add the risks involved on the endocrine/paracrine system, smartass.

Start of 2-3 days a week with cardio, either after workouts or on off days. Make it light
>omega 3s
Stsrt with 4-5g for 3w then drop down to 2-3g. Get nature's way, it's at regular grocery stores but it's good quality.

Yeah that only happens if you don't monitor your bloods on/off and make sure your shits leveled before you cycle again

Newb here, whats a gyno?

Nah, im Chilean.

Gr8 info, thx.

Man titties

Gynecomastia
It's hormonal tissue being deposited under the nappies due to increased estrogen levels

Imagine shoving a needle in your ass 2x per week from now until the time you die all the while risking jail and sourcing your drugs and ancillaries. Your gf/wife will probably not be down with it as well and will leave you sleeping alone in a puddle of your own tren sweat

wena nido

Weeeena conchetumareeee

Food for thought, man. Food for thought....

This is only an old wise tale. They have never proved that it'll fuck up your "developing " endocrine system.

> only an old wise tale
> every physiology book on my shelf says otherwise
> one professor of mine who has done studies on AAS disagrees

Will ask source on your info, man

Old wives' tale. Not wise.

Btw, I believe that both books I've consulted (Berne&Levy and Silverthorn) are the two most up to date available

Bitch, Arnold started roiding at 16.

You cite a fucking school textbook. Just kill yourself already.

It is a theory that they are unable to prove or disprove because the regulations on AAS studies are so stringent and get zero funding. No federal agency will sign off on a perfectly health teen taking AAS.

going through PCT sucks , it's like living with the test of a 90 year old diabetic man for several weeks.

Wonder how many people actually cruise. Initially I understood the reasoning of avoiding the hormonal rollercoaster of cycling, but aren't you still putting a constant strain on your BP? Was sobering watching my grandfather deal with the aftermath of a stroke in his last years (albeit due to age not drugs).

Heh, no sources, no case study, no nothing...

>Also, lifting is a philosophical and spiritual activity. If you're using steroids or any kind of booster then you're doing it wrong.
holy fuck that was crazy fedora desu senpai