Rich Piana thread

Rich Piana thread

I think he is a good person, he has a good heart and good intentions.

Half of the shit that has been writen about him is just bullshit, he doesnt use synthol to have those arms. Although he has done really crazy things with steroids, confirmed by him. For example, there was a time in his life that he used to take hGH (human growth hormone) every 2 hours. Thats absolutly insane.

He says now that hGH has not a lot of effect on him, i believe that he has permanently ruined his body sensitivity to GH, also he is 44 years old.

I hope to god to be wrong but I think he will end up finding a tumor, its insane he has done all of those steroids and still be cancer free, any other person would probably be dead by now.

He has great business advice to give, i would not follow 80% of the rest of his advices on diet and steroid cycles

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t855DFpcNco
youtube.com/watch?v=RNp5q-y6kUc
youtube.com/watch?v=bVsJYt0Y4X4
tosh.cc.com/blog/2016/03/23/in-this-weeks-show-198
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I can honestly say that Rich is the best human being that I know of

>He has a good heart
His heart is probably as good as Zyzz's from all the juice. He should definitely avoid saunas.

i want rich to pound my ass with ben and jerrys as lube

He slapped a mentally disabled man.

Hitler provided a lot of jobs to German men but that doesn't make what he did any better.

his videos are oddly entertaining...
- shake time
- destroying muscles
- meal time
- ramble while editing videos
- Night food trip, right babe?
- hit the sack

>he has a good heart
So did Zyzz and look where that got him

he's the single biggest walking meme gold mine ever

He uses fake weights. It's been confirmed several times. He can't use real weights because his synthol filled body would explode.

He collabed with the piss lord. Few have done that. He's ok

Beg to differ friend. This is the walking talking real life meme

you shouldnt treat disabled people like they are not able to be challenged. Its like, playing chess and letting the other guy win all the time because you think he is special. Yea he bitch slapped him, so what, he is not a special snow flake, he can be challenged and thats how you build true relationships

why would anyone use fake weights?

>he has a good heart
I can't wait until he dies so we can see how fucking huge his heart is

The same reason someone would inject synthol m9

He's a pretty cool guy.

he became pretty aware of his situation when he eased down on the crazy stuff he did to get his muscles in that ungodly form but everything about him screams "show off" he buys/wears the most "I HAVE MONEY LOOK AT ME" type of things. He has good intentions but gives diet and workout advice that only work on very very very NICHE situations such as his own. He's a good guy but he's a long ways off of being a good human being

I like Rich I use him for reaction images

i'm also curious to see how enlarged his heart must be, i bet its like 2 or 3x times bigger than a normal heart.

Why would a bald man wear a wig?
Why would a short man wear lifts?
Why would a fat girl take a wierd angle face picture?
Why would a woman get fake tits?
Why do nig nogs get gold teeth?
Why do pajeets pretend they're Italian?

about 4.5 times larger
he has to overdo everything

yea, he has a lot of that insecurities thing, and he is very irresponsible with some of his advices.
What do you mean by "he became aware of his situation"?

Everything he buys is a knock off and fake. Just like his car with the flat tires. Everything about him is fake from his body to his house (that he rents) to his cars to his girls to his weights to his shoes etc etc etc

THIS IS NOW MARINE DOGGO'S THREAD

> (OP)
>i want rich to pound my ass with ben and jerrys as lube
How many scoops?

He's not human tho

Why tho

I agree that Rich is retarded, but paying a mortgage isn't a very smart move, using the down payment you would've spent on a house instead on a conservative investment portfolio will 99% of the time generate more money then what the investment of the house you bought would have been worth :^)

Andreas Münzer heart was 636g when he died (normal heart is usually 300–350g)
so it was 2x as big, but he died at age of 30 so Rich must be around 2x or 3x the average size of a human heart

>Why do pajeets pretend they're Italian?

lol is this real?

He's a nice guy but man, he is going to look like utter dogshit in 10 years time (if he makes it).

An overweight person is more healthy than him

This ain't 1980. You do not need to put 20 or even 10% down on a house. Especially in California with their jumbo mortgages. You just have to have good credit, which Rich obviously does not have. He could easily recoup any money spent on a mortgage and profit from the sale if he could stay in a house for longer than 6 months.

We call them Pakistani Italians

Hes full of shit. He acts nice so you continue watching him and buying his products. Hes a salesman. Remember the tard slapping, that face full of anger.

Yeah. Its oddly authentic and relatable despite how fringe his lifestyle is

Good morning God damn it!

But in order to afford payments on a place without putting a downpayment is hard is fuck in CA.

Average homes around here sell for 600k and they're not even nice. My gf and I make about 130k combined and can't afford shit. Hoping to either make a ton more in the next couple years and save up a 200k downpayment and hope housing comes down, or try to find work elsewhere.

>implying hitler did anything wrong

but rich piana is not a human being, he leaved humanity behind long time ago

The difference is you are young and Rich is closing in on 50 yrs old.

What do you guys think of his physic? too old fashioned?

youtube.com/watch?v=t855DFpcNco

Yeah, high rent is kind of retarded though. His house is probably at least 5k a month if not more. I live about 15-20 mins away from him.

that scream of him saying "STEROIDS" should go viral

A non human bean

How is piana pronounced?

pee ah neigh
emphasis on first syllable

It's PI-Anna you dumb mother fucker

This. Dubs confirm.

>tfw the scoops kick in

When's the last time Rich had sex with a woman? It's probably been at least 4 yrs don't you think.

Source?

>tfw piano videos are a guilty pleasure

There's something about this man-ape driving around eating shit and rambling that's entertaining

Some one sound the lunk alarm! Quick he is leaving humanity behind!

rich piano pls go

Pianoman oddly reminds me of reviewbrah and i see many similarities. They are both good talkers and show us how to enjoy small things in life, be yourself and make everyday count.

Who cares about him anyway?

seconded

Sir yes sir. Sit

If this fucker doesn't star in a gears of war movie I swear to god

>Rich Piana
holy crap isnt this one of the bodybuilder guys from that one episode in malcom in the middle? where hal has a personnel army of beefcakes?

>rich piana
>human
pick one and only one

I like Rouge Pallette because hes my favourite 750% natty cosmetics article.

Jason deserves it. Even after Rich worked out with him the Delray Misfits and Jason still talk shit about Rich.

>last video 5 days ago

RIP

i live in england and theres this big manlet who comes into the gym with a 5% jug

>2016
>Still believing Hitler did something wrong

>big manlet ????

Wasn't he exposed by his girlfriend for using butt injections on his muscles called "PMMA"?

Stop singing his praises and shit on him for the loser that he is for taking the easy way out.

youtube.com/watch?v=RNp5q-y6kUc

>paying a mortgage is not smart

t. foreclosure victim

Rich pls go.

sir, yes sir

he's a fucking cunt, as are you

kill yourself and rid the world of a cock sucking faggot

So much this

Anyone know why his intro always has such shitty compressed sound? It really gets on my nerves whenever I try watching one of his videos, it sounds like it was recorded in one of his fucking Real Food jars goddammit

found the jewish

>not absolutely CRANKING this tune will killin it at the gym

youtube.com/watch?v=bVsJYt0Y4X4

HE HAS SKIN CANCER BROS
ITS OVER
He destroyed his original computer with the actual song so he ripped it his own intro from some shitty youtube mp3

>hitler
>doing anything wrong

Hes a disgusting faggot pussy. Honestly anyone who is that pathetic that they have to be drug whores to get big should just trade their withering testicals for the pvaries he deserves. Id fuck him up 1v1. Test me. Bitch

he beats up retards, not a good person

tosh.cc.com/blog/2016/03/23/in-this-weeks-show-198 this should work

>implying Hitler did anything wrong

he admits to using synthol

who the hell is the camera person? new person or is it still sara???

>I think he is a good person, he has a good heart and good intentions.
'
No he is a piece of shit, he literally used sara and from the vids i saw, he could barely stand her, he wanted the attention on himself and never let her actually talk, as if she is eye candy to him and nothing more, that is some shitty relationship

Where was it confirmed? Last I heard him talk about how much he lifts it he was saying that he lifts low weight for high reps

I'm surprised he doesn't have any serious health problems. I worry about him and hope he is ok. I feel like deep down he is kinda sad. I feel bad that his wife left him. I wish Rich could just find someone to be with because he seemed happy with her.