I need help, Veeky Forums

I need help, Veeky Forums...

shoo shoo roach

I don't think I've ever seen foot flab in my life. Read the sticky. Eat chicken and broccoli. Drink water.

In the time it takes you to wait for us to reply to this absolute shitpost, you could be signing up for a gym membership online and reading the fucking sticky.

If you're not gonna do anything about your situation now or soon, you're never gonna do it and you'll have to live with the thought of "what could've been" for the rest of your saturated, high-fructose life.

Nobody will give a shit if you're fat as fuck at the gym in case you're worried about that, and there's no reason they should.
They'll only judge you when they never see your sorry-ass again bc you've packed it in after a month... Hell, I doubt they'd even notice you were there to begin with, bc people sat the gym should only care about themselves and their own progress.

If there are things that are blocking you from going to the gym mentally, talk to a doctor. But if not, read the fucking sticky and JUST GET ON WITH IT.

Stay the fuck out of Europe.

Clean the fucking floor! And your feet need to go on a cut.

>kg
Thanks for not being in america, we need less of you

Are you a fucking dwarf?

>so fat that his feet have folds

Jesus fucking Christ dude, how did you let it get this bad?

>them bottles
replace every drink with water
This. also walk/run everyday alongside a stable lifting regimen.

>152 pounds
Hello skelly

its 335lbs, its in metric...

its kg you dense banjo

>pounds

>kg

Kebab

Fuck off dennis

Count your calories and cut the shit out of your diet. Easiest way is to not buy it. Out of sight, out of mind.

>she will never sit her thick sweaty ass on your face

Stop eating carbs.