Veeky Forums jobs

What's the best job to get to facilitate gains?

I don't give a shit about money. $40,000 a year is plenty (I'm Canadian).

I'm never getting married or having kids. I just want a job that is easy and gives me lots of free time to lift and hike and do shit I actually enjoy.

I have a degree in English language (lol, yeah I know. Fell for the humanities meme. Oh wll).

Wut do?

Honestly, the best job is one where you have a set schedule so you can plan a routine and your sleep isn't fucked. So basically, not retail or driving.

I'll keep that in mind. Ty

Teacher

Im a night owl so i just stack shelves on night shift.

52 hour weeks give me 2700 bux worth after tax minus 525 for rent utilities phone. Work and gym is a 2 minute walk away

Can live comfy eat well and save dosh this way. Its a dead end career but its an easy life.

I pull 40k a year as a personal trainer

I work like, 20h a week and do what I want the rest

just know what youre doing bro

>52 hours
>ez life
bro

I'm having real trouble finding a job even though I have an education, and just thinking about not being able to sit on the computer all day, go to the gym, and do whatever the fuck I like anymore legit makes me want to kill myself.

iktfb

Becoming a teacher in Canada is fucking difficult. I'd have to go back to uni and get another degree in concurrent education, then do teacher's college for another 2 years just to teach 13 year old kids who hate me and don't want to be there

I lost 40kgs working night fill during uni. Best thing is the harder you work the better exercise it is.

Maybe they wont hate you. My elementary school homeroom teacher gave me my MILF fetish, and when I was 13 my PE teacher inspired me to do sports. You can be the rad teacher.

>95k a year
>mon-fri, 9 to 5
>Free gym @ office
>Free and empty, I'm the only one using it.
> Go home at 7 to fuck my hot wife
> Pic related. That's my wife

Thats counting lunch n breaks tho.

Its more like 45 hrs.

37 hours (1day less)and its still like 1600bux left after all expenses minus food so still live well

>math major
>300k starting
>any job i want

Don't wanna highjack op's thread or make a new one, but I'm at an absolute zero and need to get my shit together.

does the 2 year community college then real college meme work? i would immediately flunk out of a state school

Youtuber, post about lifting.

where do you stock shelves?

I work as a behavioral therapist for a school district, handling children with autism. I have a workout that I try to fit in while I'm working with the kids, especially during recess time. This job brought me out of skeletor mode into the realm of nearly making it.

First, I stretch well, because I'll be handling a lot of weight and don't want to throw out my back. Some bodyweight exercises follow, then I move onto my routine.

>3 X 5 half-squats with two 140 lb children draped over my shoulders
>5 X 5 curls with a 60 lb child
>3 X 5 OHP with the same 60 lb child
>5 X 5 deadlift with two 60 lb children sitting on a log
>5 X 10 pushups with a 60 lb child sitting on my back/shoulders

And then I'll repeat until I'm tired or recess is over. I'm also trying to figure out how to do a bench press with the children, but none of the benches are sturdy enough. I also tried to wear the children for resistance training (one child on each limb, one on my chest) but I got yelled at by my supervisor for wearing the children. Our conversation literally went something along the lines of

>"user, I see you play with the kids a lot."
>"I love to, it's so much more fun that running behavioral therapies."
>"Yeah, but I need to talk to you about how you play with the kids."
>"Oh, am I doing something wrong?"
>"Well, it's just that we can't have you wearing the children."
>"Ok, let me just peel them off of me, I'll be sure not to do that again." (During this conversation, I actually had a child on each limb, just as described above).

fuggg, beat me to it. you forgot

>phd in math

tho

Community colleges aren't always "easier" for a given class than a 4 year uni is. They're just a lot fucking cheaper. That's why people will go there to get gen ed courses out of the way. It really depends on where you go though.

Some places have programs set up for you to do exactly that. You can also do it on your own, but you'll have to do all the legwork yourself.

ok thanks I'll get to studying then. I plan on starting this winter

It can work dude. Gotta know where you want to go with it though

I actually do this for fun lol

Get into a construction trade like iron working or pipe fitting, best part time job ever, can make a full years salary in a few months.

Its contract work most of the time so you can have weeks or months without work and you can focus on gains in the meantime.

Nothing intensive or else you'll be too tired to lift when you get home

That's a man

Why do you nerds even care if you job is "fit" or not? The best job is one that you enjoy and allows you to provide for yourself and you family if you got one. Chose your career based on what excites you, not some false image of being a manly man doing shit labor jobs for mediocre pay

Is that varg?