What does fit think about nootropics? Anybody here into it? Is it a waste of money or actually worth it?

What does fit think about nootropics? Anybody here into it? Is it a waste of money or actually worth it?

They help somewhat.

Depends what you are trying to do.
Not a godsend.

Most are cheap. And work better then coffee.

Just phenibut

Ginko had at least a placebo effect on me

Be careful with that shit. I started by taking it a couple times a week only like recommended, then eventually every day, then eventually had to keep upping the dose to feel anything. Eventually after stopping, the withdrawals were bad, worse than alcohol withdrawal. Kratom is a much better option

Start with caffeine as a base always. 100-200 is a good amount. Then add in variables. I tried theanine first. Then cdp choline. Then alpha gpc. Currently acetyl l carnitine. They help focus and general brain function. Help clear up cloudiness etc.

Caffeine fucks me up if I have it without food. And it takes me hours to eat.

Anything I could take on an empty stomach that won't cause my stomach to fuck my shit up?

Liquid carnitine(preferably acetyl l carnitine)

Yes you fuck

Nicotine is honestly a great nootropic. It's been shown to improve attention and memory, and also Veeky Forums related it's a great appetite suppressant. I know it's bad for me but I dip quite often, especially when studying in college

i micro dose shrooms. helps alleviate anxiety, depression, and improves my mood. also i think it helps with my memory and overall cognitive function.

Care to elaborate?

Just for you faggots that are really into nootropics; get yourselves your stuff from powder city and buy some gelatin capsules and a scale too.
It saves so much time pre making the doses so you can just pop a pill and go about your buisness

so taking shrooms to trip you normally take anywhere between 2 to 3.5 grams. micro dosing you take .5 grams or less and you won't noticeably trip but you will experience nootropic effects.

sauce

Anracetam
Alpha gcp
L-theanine
Bacopa monnieri
Creatine

With as needed green tea.
In extreme situations I take modifinal.

There is no biological free ride. Your body fights to find homeostasis.

There is legitimate risk taking nootropics and long term effects haven't been researched deep enough.

Taking piracetam because I feel like it helps me recover after binge drinking. Also take green tea extract in the morning as a replacement for coffee.

Love me some noopept, choline, racitims, and phenibut. Making me high just thinking about it :)))

Phenibut is fairly unreliable from my experience and withdrawal can be bad.. When it does work it is amazing. I remember thinking to myself: Wow, so this is how life feels like for normal people", but other days it just didn't work at all and when I took too much I either felt too sleepy to function properly or had withdrawal symptoms the days after.

I take Ashwagandha every day. I have had minor to medium amounts of anxiety problems for 12 years. Once I started taking it daily my anxiety problems have reduced significantly. And it has no downsides for me .

Piracetam t.b.h f.a.m.i.l.i.a

I usually just use 10 mg of methylphenidate to study tho. Godly focus for hours and barely any euphoria.