Best protein for most mass

Best protein for most mass

Other urls found in this thread:

365bywfm.com/product/365-everyday-value-365-everyday-value-whole-trade-natural-chocolate-flavor-whey-protein-powder-16-1-oz
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pea protein from myprotein

I've been having amazing results with ON Serious Mass, but I'd only suggest taking it for a month or so at a time before switching back to normal whey. 2 weeks have given me 8 pounds so far.

Either way, you need to also eat heavy and lift heavy. While much of what I have is water-weight, I'm convinced I'll have gained 10 pounds after losing the water-weight after the next two weeks.

Egg whites and cottage cheese, goddammit

Who cares. Go for the best protein for taste.

thank you

>protein for mass
kill me

chicken tacos

Im doing water polo 5 days a week for 2 hours. Will whey protein give me some muscle mass?

>protein
>for mass

Nigga you fucked up. Protein is for cutting, so that you still hit your macros while maintaining a caloric deficit. If you're tryna put on mass, you should get your protein from eating big

You need to re-read the sticky

Nothing on there mentions anything of water polo and protein.

The word "protein" appears 40 fucking times, retard.

If you can't understand how water polo affects caloric expenditure, you're too stupid to live

Protein can be used for bulking, cutting, or maintenance depending on caloric goals. If he wants to throw in a shake on top of everything else he's eating then it will help him get more calories in, especially if he throws PB, coconut oil, or some form of carb in there.

In regards to OP's question, go with whatever you think tastes good, is in your budget, and isn't filled with a bunch of useless junk (aka any brands known for spiking with cheap aminos). The macro profile will be about the same for most typical brands, so find one you like and go for it.

Also, shameless self-plug here. I'm a rep for Campus Protein, and online supplement store like Bodybuilding, but cheaper, flat rate shipping, and free samples with every order for free. Check it out through CPDillon(.)com for some great deals this week, the company is growing quick!

>water polo + Whey
jfc you almost killed your whole team you faggot.
the chlorine in the pool mixes with the whey and creates mustard gas.
do a little fucking research before you start messing with dangerous chemicals like that user

He can, but it's easier and tastier to just eat a fuckton and hit his protein with food if he's bulking

Yeah. Get that true mass shit in the OP picture its pretty hefty. But you really have to eat otherwise the boys in set will blow your bootyhole into the goal

I got the ON gold standard but its fucking 60 dollars while i just saw this one for 12 dollars.
365bywfm.com/product/365-everyday-value-365-everyday-value-whole-trade-natural-chocolate-flavor-whey-protein-powder-16-1-oz
Redpill me on this? Is organic protein not to be touched?

He could have trouble eating that much whole food. Liquid meals like shakes and smoothies are generally easier to get down between meals if he really needs the calories. I agree with you on the real food, but the whole point of supplements is to supplement a diet haha

>365bywfm.com/product/365-everyday-value-365-everyday-value-whole-trade-natural-chocolate-flavor-whey-protein-powder-16-1-oz

There's nothing wrong with organic protein in itself, but that's only 16 servings, which is about $0.82 per serving. On top of that, it's only 16g of protein per serving (roughly 70 calories a serving, depending on what else is in it), as opposed to the ~24g+ of protein in ON gold standard (which is about 140 calories, twice as much as the organic). Per serving and size per serving, ON is much more reasonable. And the link I gave above has a sale on ON whey, buy one get one fitness fiber free, with sales on tons of other brands too.

there aren't a lot of calories in the ON and barely any carbs either. Great for the cut, meh for bulk. The true mass is like drinking a cum milkshake though since its so heavy

What of the organic? Is it good for cut/muscle gain?

Organic anything is a meme perpetrated by marketing Jews to get you to pay 30% more

Except for shit like grass-fed beef, where it actually affects the taste

Adding PB or coconut oil skyrockets the calories, and dextrose powder or honey will get the carbs up there too for a cheap gainer.

The organic part of it makes no different nutrient-wise, unless you prefer organic. If you're trying to cut you'll see almost identical results as opposed to the ON, assuming your caloric intake and workouts are the same. I say don't waste your money on the fancy label and organic.

both are fine. just add more calories to it with pb or something and itll be fine

Best protein for cutting?

milk