How much more weight should I lose?

Currently I weigh 116lbs/53kg. I know I have no hips. Just asking for advice here.

7kg more

give height. Show more than lower body.

At least 7lbs, possibly up to 20. Depends on BF%

What is your height?

show from side

also, height?

You don't need to lose weight, you need to reduce your bodyfat%.

163cm

Just saying.

You should build some muscle instead of just losing weight, since you'll probably plateau pretty quickly at your current size if you're not doing some strength training.

Incoming 200 reply thread, I'll start it off.

You look so plump and innocent. I'd love to wrap your legs around my waist, so I could nut deep deep inside of you.

Then you don't have to lose weight at all.
You already look kinda slim, but to get that "toned" look normies are always talking about you're going to have to drop your body fat % and gain some muscle in the process.
You might even gain weight.

show ass

my names Brian, btw

just find a celeb whos body you like and see how heavy they are.

pic related is 163cm, 47kg

No ass either.

Korean women are disgusting, they weight that low because they basically dont have ass and boobs.

>being this mad

can i kiss your butt

L O N D R E S
O
N
D
R
E
S

Start lifting. Tone your legs, stomach, and calves while getting a bigger butt. It will improve your form tremendously.

I'm a male btw. I like my women curvy, thank you.

Some would call that perky.

trappy? where's trappy?

ARIZONA
R
I
Z
O
N
A

I will teach you how to squat with my organic plug for maximal gains.

You do have ass potential tho, srs. Just squat to infinity and in a months time you will have an even better ass.

Where can i see the no black blob version?

I think you look fine but you shouldnt post nude for attention

you should probably bulk. I never thought i'd say that to a girl but there ya go.

just lift and eat. no need to diet down at all

>tone

yoga

You need to lose this dick in your mouth.

>male
>uses curvy unironically
Nice try op

If you diet you'll look worse, you already have a nice ass you just need to lift and put on some muscle. Eat, lift and sleep. Read the fucking sticky.

Awww lol

DON'T EAT BREAD
O
N'
T

E
A
T

B
R
E
A
D

HEY FUCK YOU BUDDY, BREAD IS AWESOME

Whats up, bread eater here

Shouldnt you europoors be getting ready for bed?

Shouldn't you americucks be prepping the bull?

Bread is now this thread, for this is great.

Post your favorite breads

Just eat a lot of junk food and you'll get a nice, round ass without any gut whatsoever

>tfw life will never work this way
>my fetish will never be real

Looks good to me

that is a great ass
pls be in london

Are you fucking stupid or something? Why don't you choose a look for yourself and not take advice from the retards on Veeky Forums? You want to be a skinny bitch then lose weight until you look like one. If you want to be sick cunt then lift and cycle until you look like one. Shit you probably just want someone to tell you what to do because you're a child, grow the fuck up.

you could lose 5-10lb and not notice, but as others have pointed out, you should really be working on getting strong and lifting weights, you are skinnyfat and your figure won't improve until you fix that.

Also, eat loads of whole grain bread for the protein and fiber, it's great stuff

I wouldn't do anything at all. From what I see, you've maxed your genetic potential.

You're body isn't great, but adding muscle mass won't make you more attractive. And you're already small enough, losing weight won't do any good either. You can go out and get laid by a 6/10 guy in 5 minutes easy, accept it.

how do I get a body like op? I used to starve myself my body is all flabby

pretty fucking delusional desu

I'm worried you might be right about it. I guess all I can do at this point is just lifting and watching the results.

Kelly?

I thought the black spot was pubes and I jacked off to the thumbnail thinking you were a girl. Now I'm pissed as hell. Thanks a lot, faggot.

>>still eating the baked goods jew

ummmm. you realize using Microsoft paint to black out your pussy won't stop us from uncensoring it, or locating who you are. Just some friendly advice ;)

*raises paw* ummmm I don't think you can do either of those things, silly man-boy

>adding muscle mass won't make you more attractive

see
You couldn't be more wrong.

Also

Cute

Die in a fire

your weight looks fine, but you look super weak and probably have bad posture.

A N K A R A
K
K
A
R
A

LORDRAN
O
R
D
R
A