Former skeletons:

Former skeletons:

How big were you

How much weight have you put on

How long did it take

I used to be 165 but i stopped lifting and have dropped to 130 over the course of a year ;( how long to put that weight back on?

come on nigs :(

Quite a bit I admit.

I went from 135 to 150 lbs in about 3-4 months, and quit working out but somehow stayed same weight, then I came back and went up to ~162 lb in 4 months and am still going, but I'm not hitting my macros as well as I could. I recon you could do it in 6-8 months give or take.

I was 176lbs at my lowest and am now 185lbs

Formally 220lbs fat powerlifter

thanks for the reply. how much body fat do you think you put on initially?

Was a swimmer all through high school and maintained 160 lbs and low body fat. 5'10" so I never looked that great really.
Started lifting 6 months ago now I'm up to 190 and I look way better. Put on quite a bit of body fat but not too much to be in fridge mode.

We're all gonna make it skellys

130 -->170 3 years
170 -->205 1year with gear

So far 115->128 in 5 or 6 months I think at 5'9.

Long fucking way to go.

Been lifting for a year now.

Am 6'0 started at 140lbs Auschwitz mode
Now 176 lbs through dirty bulk.
Dreaming of going on my first cut around march next year.

From ~75kg to around 91kg. 20 months. Gained probably too much too fast, considering how inconsistent and shitty my training has been at times, but fuck it.

140 lbs @ 6'0" is not Auschwitz mode you skinnyfat retard.

53kg at 6'1 to 93kg
BP: 25kg --> 135kg
OHP: 20kg --> 85kg
SQ: 35kg --> 155kg
DL: 50kg --> 220kg
I can post a picture, but I'm sitting at 18% body fat and you won't be particularly impressed. I'm big but not lean.

I was 130lbs as 6'0 26months ago. I achieved 1/2/2.5/3.5 at 205lbs(22%bodyfat) just some months ago. Now am cutting, down 3kg from 92kg. Gonna get to 80kg before I bulk up towards 100kg/225lbs for maaaad strength gainz

Damn you were the same weight that I started at except I'm 5'8. Would love to see a before picture of you since I looked like a bag of bones at that weight.

haha ok guy

This was me when I started. When I cut, I'll post in a CBT for the first time and hopefully be able to impress. I mean, 2/3/4/5 is pretty good, right?

I started at 105lb bulked to 140 but got sick and dropped to 115. I've been having trouble getting my weight back up though. But thankfully I didn't lose much strength.

135lb to 165lb
It took me a year and half. I stalled a lot because of a poor diet.

I have no idea, only started caring about body fat on my second time working out
I'd say in the last 4 months I went from ~10% to ~13%

>how big were you
6'1 140lbs

>how much weight have you put on
63lbs

>how long did it take
3 years

Am pretty flabby now because i bulked too hard after finishing high school but i made a lot of strength gains and should be fairly lean @185 since i was lean at around 178lbs before with much less strength

Yup, I looked awful and had zero self-esteem. It wasn't even to do with women because there were never any problems there, I just hated myself for how I looked, how I behaved, how weak and feminine I was. I ended up gaining a lot of weight, cutting my hair, changing my attitude, and I'm a lot happier now.

Post your current pic. I'm hoping to bulk to 90kg, just wanna know what I might look like.

Also how long did you bulk for?

I was 5'9 and weighed 130 when I started. A year later I was 165 with lots of stretch marks and a little too much bodyfat. Down to 150 now and pretty happy.

Also strength gains:
Bench press 65lbs 3x8 to 240lbs 1rm
Squat 60lbs 3x8 to 365 1rm
Deadlift 135 3x8 to 420lbs
Took me a long time since i didnt eat enough the first 1 1/2 years, most gains were made in the last 12 months.

Wow, yeah it's good progress mate

2 years. Here's a current picture, but I don't have access to a full-body mirror at the moment. As I said, I'm a fat shit.

If you want to be aesthetic, don't train like me. I train purely for strength. You do not want to look like me. I hope I'll look good when I cut but I'm beginning to think it's unlikely as the only part of me that's impressive is my ass.

143 to 163 @ 5'11 in 3 months