Crickets & mealworms, lb for lb, contain marginally more protein than beef/chicken/eggs

>crickets & mealworms, lb for lb, contain marginally more protein than beef/chicken/eggs
>lb for lb have a fraction of the calories in beef/chicken/eggs
>neutral taste, if not decently tasty
>use up exponentially less resources than livestock for the same energy output
>produce hardly any greenhouse gases
>easy to raise at home

So fit, why aren't you /entomophagy/ yet? You're destroying the planet with every burger.

I find crickets quite tasty actually.
Dried and fried, they are like chips

Good.
Insects are the food of slaves, beggars, and badgers. Swedes love them because they hate nothing more than themselves, or the thought of themselves having pride.
While you eat this literal garbage, the globalist elite looks on and laughs.

That's my food's food.

Is this pasta? I'm pretty sure the "globalist elite" doesn't hang out on Veeky Forums. Illuminati pls go

Besides if it tastes fine and has better macros why the hell not eat it? By your logic whipping cream and olive oil are the foods of the gods.

is that the same globalist elite that are eating lobsters for dinner? The same lobsters that everyone thought were disgusting back in the 1800s?

>Some food items that are now considered luxury or high class were once considered disgusting
>This means that an esthetical appreciation of a food item is strictly subjective and conditioned by social norms
> There is absolutely no objective qualities with which we can determine the esthetical quality of a food item

welcome to real life, user

Will this meme fucking die already?

So you never eat any plants?

>venison contains marginally higher protein per lb than chicken
>venison contains marginally lower calories per lb than chicken
>very tasty
>nobody is using the grass that deer eat
>only costs one deer tag
why arent you /hunting/ yet, fit?

I'll just have some beans

I like locusts in honey. Eating them isn't going to stop those loser countries from destroying the planet though.

so this is the secret to how those bush men are so buff

>I'm pretty sure the "globalist elite" doesn't hang out on Veeky Forums
Uhm, yes we do dummy

I'll just eat some beans

>Swedes
>Implying anyone in Sweden is eating insects
>Falling this hard for the internet memes

had fried locusts once, the only taste it had was that of the frying oil

>crickets & mealworms
>more protein
>fraction of the calories of chicken
How do calories work?

a good cut of red meat is and always will be a god tier meal, the kings used to eat it back in the roman empire and we still pay a shitload of money for it today, its the perfect food

I bet you still think there are white people in sweden

Or you could just drink straight protein instead?

>MFW when I get served this and see it has sprouts.

Shit is nasty you fucking third world peasant

If the insects you could eat weren't always the nastiest ones, and it wasn't so expensive/time consuming to get insects, then I'd give it a try. But crickets and meal worms are foul, and I don't have the space or patience to raise either of the disgusting things in my home. I'd rather just have indoor guinea pigs to eat like they do in Peru. Or chickens in my yard.

i would eat this if i actually had access to it. i live in the pacific northwest

If it were easily accessible they would be GOAT for cutting.

i fed these to my arrowana (rip)
these are their recommended food. No wonder most arrowanas are yoked