Other urls found in this thread:

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1046/j.1365-2621.2002.00618.x/abstract
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

god tier carbs
even has some protein
good amount of fiber

you should eat it

This

Reminder carbs are only really questionable after a certain time, no excuse to not eat carbs in the morning. Smash it down with your coffee if you don't like the taste.

get the whole grain/steel cut tho

Why?

So you and your oats can be natty

nah bro eat them 24/7

Kek
You're an idiot

It keeps me full during the morning, its cheap as fuck, and its really good if you know how to prepare it.

>Inb4 tell me how
No bitch, I ant giving you free gains

Do you take pepe as payment?

Thats a rare pepe, so yeah.

I just grab half a cup of oats, cover with water and put them in the microwave. I then add 2 teaspoons of chia seeds (they are cheap and tasty, and i read they give a nice energy boost) and nuts/almonds (remember to activate them). In yet to add died fruit, i heard its nice. The amount of water you use will give result in different textures.

I also make pancakes. I use my coffe beans grinder (no the gay app ayy lmao) and grind half a cup of oats and use as flower, then normal procedure: 2 eggs, some milk and to the pan it goes. You can add banana for glorious flavour.

Good gains!.

Ouch, for a rare pepe you could at least use milk instead of water.

I drink my milk rippetits style - out of a gallon.

Thank you user, I won't let you down

im thinking about adding chia seeds to my breakfast oatmeal for a while, is it any good?

They're better in yogurt. The texture is kinda lost in oats.

I dunno, im kinda skeptical with all these "superfoods", but i read they are used by runners and were used by natives and blah blah blah. They are cheap and i like them.

Lower GI

>good tier carbs
changed this for you, otherwise it's correct
there's nothing amazing about it nutritionally, but it's cheap as fuck and pretty filling and, unless you buy some weird shitty brand, good quality food with minimal tampering from greedy companies

Pretty damn good if you cook them properly but eat too much of them not cooked all the way and they will sap minerals out of you

Broscience the post

Lel

God tier food especially mixed with whey or casein in water and some fruit

They taste like shit and are poor people food

>Not having your OATZ with whole milk

Never gonna make it

heres a god tier recipe
take a cup of oats mix with 3 whole eggs and cook with butter
add kashar cheese mid cooking and start to mash kashar with oats

Good with squats
You can never go wrong with squats + oats

steel cut oats (the kind everybody tells you to get) where i live are expensive as fuck. no idea why.

add even more kashar when youre done with cooking

LISTEN UP BRAHS I GOT THE PERFECT RECIPE FOR SOME GOD TIER OATS

>you take a bowl
>pour some 100 grams of oats in that bad boy
then you add 250 ml of milk (skimmed, whole, soy, mothers whatever you like)
>then you eat that shit up

absolutely god tier

Isn't it a complex carb though?

>no carbs after 6 bro
>yeah we're gonna be shredded

Great for people who want to include oats in their diet but don't want any of the health benefits

You spelled oatz wrong, newfriend.

Quads confirm.

How to turn a carb meal into a fat meal in one unhealthy step.

that looks tasty my man!
what do you thinking about adding bacon to that?
why whats wrong with a bit of fat and a bit of cooking? you just have to cook it until the eggs done right doesnt even have to be high heat?
i was about to try this.. would i have died?

ok i made it
took 5minutes and i dint put bacon in it just some curry powder, salt and pepper!
Eating it with some pickles and ketchup now its pretty good ;^)

They are kinda a meme. Not as cheap as you would think, not as much fiber as vegetables.

The pillar of creations. I aim for 200-250g of it each day. Down it with water, no time to sit and eat.

I hated eating breakfasts for years besides the fryup. Hated cereal, toast and other shit that just made me hungry again after an hour.

Oats are the only thing that keep me full and energetic up to like 2PM if I eat a bowl at 8AM. They're great and have cut down my morning coffee intakes a lot.

>not cooked all the way and they will sap minerals out of you

I have no idea what he is talking about.

>a bit of fat

>Pretty damn good if you cook them properly but eat too much of them not cooked all the way and they will sap minerals out of you
>Quads confirm.

Quads and science confirm. Look into phytic acid (PA).
>onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1046/j.1365-2621.2002.00618.x/abstract
>As the PA content of the diet increases, the intestinal absorption of zinc, iron and calcium decreases.

Maybe "sap minerals out of you" was a little too much, but it does impair mineral absorption. To solve, just soak your oaths with buckwheat or some other grain high in phytase.