Please be honest

Please be honest.

Is there a single chance of salvaging this "physique" or not? do I have ANY potential and what do I have to do? Should I keep bulking?

Stop being a sad little faggot and cut until about 12% body fat, then lean bulk back up to 20%.

You're too much of a fat ass to meaningfully bulk right now, so cutting first is mandatory. No hate, I started out a fat cunt like you. We're all gonna make it.

cut to 15% to get your natty fucking confidence then clean bulk for mad mucles

Just lose weight sugar tits.

thanks man. It's just Veeky Forums always says bulking first is better than cutting when you have no muscle. So I thought it'd be better to bulk as it seems the common advice for people who look like me. So cut until I see abs?

What bodyfat% would you say I'm at now?

read the fucking sticky. Nice gyno tho

stop talking about potential bc judging by this picture you are NOWHERE near it... you need to lift for a few years and then come back and make this thread you DYEL loser

Do I really have gyno or is it just fat

Please don't be mean I'm just looking to know if I have a chance

25? I like to use my vascularity as a point of reference for when I'm cutting and can't really check BF.

This, come back in a few years, bitch tits.

Building muscle on a bulk gets progressively harder the fatter you are. You'll definitely have to cut first.

Maybe not until you see abs, because that might require you to reach anything from 8% to 10%. It really depends on how much muscle you have under your fat at the current moment, so at this point it's difficult to tell what 12% will actually look like for you. You're gonna have to determine for yourself when the time comes. Maybe post here again and ask for an estimate when you think you're around 12%

An almost certain chance if you act now.

lift for a few years bc no one can tell "if you have a chance" with that amorphous blob of a body you have

Forgot to say that you should obviously still be lifting on this cut. You will definitely make noob gains.

I've seen worse. Just do SS while cutting.

Okay I will cut

How should I progress my lifts since I wont be able to do 5lbs per workout as it says?

Please don't call me names I just want to make it and stop looking like a girl

Also, READ THE FUCKING STICKY!

>How should I progress my lifts since I wont be able to do 5lbs per workout as it says?
You will be able to progress simply because you're a beginner. Start out with the bar and add 5lbs every week.

You will still be able to progress on your lifts since you are a beginner. 5 lbs per workout is a good benchmark.

Try your best to hit that each session. If you can't, up the reps until you can up the weight.

you should wear a bra for those bad girls, i bet those tits jiggle all about while you wear a shirt.

I've already read and understood the sticky.

I just don't know what specifically to do in my case.

I have been lifting.but I struggle to add 5lbs per workout now

I thought it was just fat... will they go away at lower bf?

>I thought it was just fat... will they go away at lower bf?

If it's gyno, the more you lose fat the worse it will be.

That's like 3 people that mentioned it

Do I really have boobs or are they pulling my leg?

What routine you on? What weights are you moving for which lifts for how many reps and sets. If you do SS with 3x5 I hardly believe you'll be able to exhaust noobgains before 3-5 months and losing a shitton of weight.

I'm doing ss with some other shit added in. I try to do cardio on off days

My lifts right now are 115x5 row, 125x5 bench press, 170x5 squat, 215x5 deadlift. And I do 130x5 lat pulldown because I can't do any chinups

Fuck's sake, it's just fat OP. You'll lose the tits when you cut

Wheres your citation to prove it's just fat? you some magical doctor with x-ray vision?

Stupid faggot.

Is it really gyno

I don't have the money for surgery

>you some magical doctor with x-ray vision?

well, i'm a plastic surgeon

hahahahahaha you look like fucking shit op and your attitude fucking sucks, you've read the sticky, you know that you need to diet and exercise but you're too much of a fuckin spastic to actually go do it, nobody care about your semi-deflated balloon animal body, this is Veeky Forums not /fat/, now fuck off and go for a run.

I just wanted to know to cut or bulk man. You guys always say bulk first even if you're fat

bulking for fat people is a meme.

desu the only people who should ever bulk first are complete skellies

don't worry about cut or bulk, you're just fat, so diet and exercise.

I was way worse nine months ago, fag. Do it.

Why do I get so flabby when cutting?

What are you like now?

How long will it take me to fix my disgusting body?

because you're still fat senpai

And im a space cowboy, faggot.

I would be ottermode if wasn't because all that lose skin

Take it really serioulsy, cut correctly and start working out and you'll be shocked about how you look in four months

Is 1800 calories too low? Will I have any loose skin?

Do the cardio after workout or drop it alltogether and just eat less. If you're running it's unhealthy as fuck for your knees anyways at the moment. It's probably hindering your recovery too. What "other shit" are you doing how many reps and sets?

3x5 for the compounds of course and 3x8 for everything else.

By other shit I'm doing a few isolations like cable rows, facepulls, curls and tricep pushdowns.

You are 12 months and 1x 12 week cycle of test away from having a respectable body.

I do the stair climber for cardio btw

Is it really bad for my knees? I'm not that heavy

How much would that help me? Will it really fix everything?

I have gyno and it looks the same as yours op.. went doctor over it

>Is 1800 calories too low?
I don't know, man, use myfitnesspal. I'm 6'2 and I was cuting under 1900, but I don't know about you

>Will I have any loose skin?
I was way worse than that. You'll probably have some, but that's why you gain muscles. Don't worry about that now.

>If you're running it's unhealthy as fuck for your knees anyways at the moment.
This, wait for lose some weight before running and you'll be fine with your former-fat legs muscles. Squat like a motherfucer in the meantime

>I can't do any chinups
I did my first one at 93 kg. And started at 140...

Don't keep bulking you absolute madman... If you do you'll only get more fat and be less efficient at buildng muscle than skelly

Am I really that obese? I always just thought I was pretty below average only

Why, because of the running? You're not THAT obese, but your knees will get hurt. If you lose some weight, it will be like using tools designed for a much harder task in something easier. You don't run to exercise your legs, but your heart, so you better wait to lose soome weight and make it easier. And believe me, I never got an injury from exercising, even when I was a fcking landwhale, but I have firends that fucked their bodies forever with that shit and it's not funny at all. Feels kinda guilty

Lol yeah keep bulking brah

I use stair climber

is it just as bad?

It's worse than walking but not as bad as jogging. Afaik, the thing that puts the least strain on your knees is the crosstrainer.

>crosstrainer
yep, that's the thing

But I'm not THATheavy

people run at my weight all the time but with muscle instead of fat, don't they?

Bro, I ran at your weight, but because I was fatter before. You have to lose weight before running, that's it.

Difference is, their legs are trained. Believe it or not, but muscles supporting your frail knees actually helps you keep them healthy.

Okay thank you

I will buy ephedrine tomorrow and start more strictly cutting

Also my lower back hurts more than anything doing cardio

What do

thats fucking disgusting

T-thank you...

Bump

This is a stupid fucking question.

Just work out.

Jesus Christ.

Of course you can get in shape. Literally anyone can get in shape.

Put the food down and the weights up.

Running long and hard (like my cock) is a good alternative to SS since it also works your core and the cut is faster

What is cutting?