Any mothers on this board?

Any mothers on this board?
I can't find any information about cutting while pregnant online. Most calculators are for how many extra calories you need to eat.

>almost two years ago
>be cardio bunny
>get pregnant
>go from 93lbs to 150+
>give birth, drop to 126lbs
>suffered from PPD
>gain all the weight back
>year and a half later get back into running and cycling
>drop to 128 when I find out I'm pregnant again
>continue losing, now 17weeks pregnant
>down to 121lbs

My doctor said she would rather me lose weight than gain because I am overweight (4'10)
But she can't give me any information other than eat healthy.

Any madres on this board who are currently working out and losing weight while pregnant?

Long shot to be asking on this board, I know.

Other urls found in this thread:

bmj.com/content/bmj/344/bmj.e2088.full.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Any mothers on this board?
I sincerly hope not

stop getting cum in your pussy?

Just calculate the maintenance for 4'10 115lbs, and eat that.

Can you post a picture of your swollen tits please?

please post swollen tits

Look up Maria Kang. I think she may have some stuff on this.

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

this

I just did and its more than what I would be cutting at normally.
Should I stick with that, or cut at current pregnancy weight?

I check her out

My daughter just turned 1 year old last month.

Your body is consuming mad calories to sustain your fetus. Basically, the 500 calories below maintenance that would constitute a cut is something you're achieving without trying.

Thus, use a TDEE calculator and determine your maintenance calories based on height, weight, and activity level. Then, eat at maintenance. Presto change-o: you're on a healthy cut.

I would say this is your best bet.
But then I am a young guy.

All I will say is I hope you try to get your health/weight to where you want them. My mum got very fat after having kids and she couldn't keep up with dad my siblings and I when we did activities. She missed out on fun trips/activities because after a walk or bike ride in the morning she needed a rest while dad and I would go do fun things.

Get healthy so you don't miss out on the fun with your children

>cutting while pregnant
if you were carrying my child i'd slap your shit

Yes your tdee by definition is more calories than a cut

Hello I don't see an attached image of your breasts

You don't have to get fat while pregnant you fucking twat. She said she is over weight and wants to get rid of fat which isn't really needed for the baby to develop properly. It just needs some calories and proper nutrients which it isn't getting from the mother preexisting fat.
My advice is calculate you maintenance at a healthy body weight and eat at maintenance for that. You don't really have to eat much under because your body is using calories for the baby

And shit like this is what makes mothers gain all that weight and addicted to food after pregnancy.

>Eating a caloric deficit when you're carrying a child

Are you retarded?

fucking this

The baby will be fine. It's a huge myth that you need to bulk or be at maintenance while pregnant. This is based on stupid old medical studies. They find now that women who are overweight like OP tend to have very healthier pregnancies and significantly less complications if they lose weight while pregnant.

I'll definitely do this then.
I was worried about cutting too far back.

That was me after my first was born. I gained so much weight during that pregnancy it was awful. I became very depressed over it.
I'm just glad now hubby has gone from my enabler to someone who is actively helping me get fit so the same thing doesn't happen this pregnancy. Or ever again.

Gaining too much weight while pregnant (especially if you're already overweight) can cause huge health risks on the woman AND her child.

It's a great way to have a retarded kid.

No, it isn't. The "eating for two" is mom science.

Exactly.
Essentially if you are a healthy weight, you only need about 200-300 extra calories in the last trimester.
I'd rather OP lose weight and have a healthy birth than get diabetes and have labor and baby complications.

bmj.com/content/bmj/344/bmj.e2088.full.pdf

Here's the study. Bottom line: decreased complications for both the mother and fetus if the mother loses weight while pregnant. Very significant chance of gestational diabetes and hypertension, which harms the fetus and the mother.

Don't fucking cut while you're developing eyeballs and brain stems and spinal cords you dumb fat whore. Eat nutritious food at a slight surplus (SLIGHT, NUTRITIOUS, you pizza fuck) until your baby comes out. Christ

As someone who had an incredibly dangerous pregnancy due to Crohn's disease and needing 2 surgeries at 5 months, don't cut while pregnant.

Again, DO NOT CUT while pregnant.

If you want to minimize weight gain, eat at maintenance while taking prenatals and have a controlled gain of 1 lb a week for the last trimester.

Anything less is damaging to you because your body will sacrifice itself for your child. And if it's so little it will start to affect the baby's development.

>pic of my baby, go ahead and reverse search fags idgaf

You can see in the OP I got the a-okay from doc. She just couldn't give me much information.
Which is why I came here lol

please post tits

So your doc said it was okay, but then refused to tell you how to safely do it?

And you went online where it is completely frowned upon by the entire world community to cut while pregnant which is why you couldn't find any information on the subject.

So then you went to a taiwanese basket weaving caucus to ask for advice from mostly childless men?

Am I getting this right? I stand by my advice.
If your doc can't tell you how to safely do it, you probably shouldn't be. The SAFEST course, is be meticulus with your diet, eat maintenance until 3rd semester, carefuly gain weight until birth, lose after birth with metabolism boost from breast feeding.

Anything else is you sacrificing the safety of your child for your vanity.

>third trimester
fucking hell, might as well have said I've collected both sides of the triforce. But you get what I mean.

Also fuck you, you're not obese. You are in a bmi range of 25.3, you are hardly at risk for any weight related problems with pregnancy.

So don't use those as an excuse for your selfish-ness.

I seriously hope you mothers are in a stable monogamous relationship with your first sexual partner and your partner is the actual father of all your children.

Did I say refused? She just couldn't give me much advice other than eat healthy. Which was obvious.
Jesus, you okay dude?

I wanted to know the best way to calculate calories. Which was answered earlier in the thread. And wanted to know if any other mothers in the board have done the same.

I am overweight. You are acting as if I am going to starve myself and drop 40lbs during this pregnancy .

>cutting while pregnant
Good God literally kill yourself and save your kid having to grow up with a retard like you

>be fat
>don't use protection
>get cum in pussy
>"""find out""" you're pregnant
>keep baby despite health risks
>post on Taiwanese fishing board for advice
>???
>profit

If you're going to act like a retard, people will treat you like one.
Don't like it?
Don't act like a fucking retard.

That baby is literally at your mercy.
And you care more about your waistline.
Fucking sad.

Get those micro nutrients from juiced vegetables, and eat your macro nutrients. Shift it up a little bit. Drinking your nutrients will help you not gain weight/lose weight while maintaining healthy bodily functions. Since you're preggers try getting information from qualified nutritionists and not from anonymous image boards.

You're already a selfish cunt of a mother. You should just abort the baby since you can't sacrifice for it even a little. What's wrong with you? Women are built with a maternal instinct to take care of their child at all cost. You're not only fat, but stupid and cruel too? You'll fuck baby over for vanity. DONT CUT PREGNANT.

t. future interracial cuckold and broken man
(I'm not him tho)

I hope you only have girls and that your sons don't get infected with your trash manlet genes. But they're all ready being raised by you, so they're pretty fucked anyways.

Thank you for giving actual advice lol
I actually am juicing and its been great so far to get in more fruits and veggies. That and its helped with my morning sickness.

Did your mother abandon you as a child?

>fat
>gets advice on her child's health from Veeky Forums
>bitchy
>would rather appear trim now than grow a healthy child
>someone fucked this

Tell whichever if your one night stands knocked you up that I said WHEW, LAD.

Shut the fuck up you lard. If you had half a brain, and were an iota of a good mother, you would've lost weight before having another baby and, y'know... not potentially endanger it.

[Spolier] I ain't even him.[/Spoiler]

thats a cute ass baby, user. congrats on your efforts.

How many times are you going to samefag in this thread?

No, my father would never allow an entitled fat fuck to raise me. Typical butter golem thinking though

cute baby, whats xer name?

The retard is you who obviously has a confirmation bias. A post in this exact same thread is a study that proves you wrong. It takes 44 total studies and attempts to prove you right but does the exact opposite. Learn to read.

The studies say to not become obese and to stay in a healthy slightly chubby weight range. not to stay trim.

>Dietary and lifestyle interventions in pregnancy are effective in reducing gestational weight gain without any adverse effect on the risk of babies small for gestational age. Compared with physical activity and a mixed approach, dietary interventions were associated with the greatest reduction in weight gain in pregnancy. Interventions also resulted in significant reduction in the risk of pre-eclampsia. There was an overall trend towards reduction in gestational diabetes, gestational hypertension, preterm birth, and intrauterine death with intervention compared with control. Diet in particular, significantly reduced the risk of pre-eclampsia, gestational diabetes, gestational hypertension, and preterm births compared with any other intervention. The interventions had less effect on outcomes related to fetal weight and other morbidity and mortality. Furthermore, there was no evidence that the interventions reduced the rates of caesarean section or induction of labour. The rating of evidence quality was moderate (see appendix 2 on bmj.com) for the lack of effect observed with interventions on size for gestational age. The quality of evidence for the benefit observed with interventions on gestational weight gain was moderate but low for clinical outcomes.
Jesus Christ, learn to read already. OP never asked about staying trim. She is already overweight and wants to cut. This will help her and minimize all the risks of being overweight during pregnancy.

i'm a mother fucker, maybe i can help you

>more then one person disagrees with me
>Could it be my opinion is possibly incorrect?
>IMPOSSIBLE!
>It must be one person pretending to be many!
>That is far more likely.
I really feel for that baby...

She's 4'10" and 121 lbs at a bmi of 25.3 while 17 months pregnant.
Her risk for weight related complications are practically 0.

Also:
>Dietary and lifestyle interventions in pregnancy are effective in reducing gestational weight gain
>reducing gestational weight gain
>REDUCING, not ELIMINATING, not LOSING WEIGHT
>REDUCING THE AMOUNT YOU GAIN

Which has been suggested multiple times by multiple people.

Tits are for my husband only.

Thank you so much user.
She is the light of my life.

>25.3
That is still overweight, hence more risk.

>eliminate
You'll never eliminate the risks. That's faulty thinking. The best is reducing.

>17 months pregnant.
Further proof you did not read.

>Which has been suggested multiple times by multiple people.
No, only you samefagging.

Read the fucking study. The study shows there's reducing risk of pregnancy complications by reducing weight for overweight women--which is exactly what OP is asking.

>typo is proof I didn't read.
yeah okay hipster douche.

>The study shows there's reducing risk of pregnancy complications by reducing weight for overweight women

Except you're hardly overweight, and you're already 4 months pregnant. You are definitely in the healthy range for pregnancy and you wanting to lose weight is nothing but you being conceded.

You're obviously retarded, so I'm just gonna leave it. If you do continue to lose weight, don't be surprised when you develop complications from being malnourished, which can be worse then having an extra 5-10 lbs. A lot worse.

swollen tits pls

an abortion would lose a lot of weight pretty quickly

DON'T CUT while your pregnant.

Your body has shifted its systems to conserving fat. You'll be fighting a very steep uphill battle.

Best to just eat as healthy as possible and exercise.

Why are these retards still posting about how cutting while pregnant is bad when studies that prove them wrong have already been posted? Read the thread you dumb niggers.