/cutting/ general

How is the cut going user? Are tacos real that bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SzIeLaxpLtE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

16 days now without fucking my diet up. Made rice with chicken bullion and grilled chicken marinated in soy sauce + garlic and some veggies. It was a bowl of salty deliciousness. So good right now.

My cut is going great despite not posting here for awhile. Today is the end of the 4th week of cutting and I am down to 279. It could have been more but I decided to stick to my plan of having a cheat meal every 3rd or 4th Sunday. It went fine but it was forced, wasn't in the mood for chocolate and I've decided to only do cheat meals when my eating pattern gets boring. Also been dabbling with meal prep and that's been solid. The main reason for my lacking of posting has been the added cardio. I've been doing 30 minutes on the elliptical Mon-Fri. WE ARE ALL GONNA MAKE IT.

Dat streak doe. Keep it up and you will be rewarded greatly. Your meal is my go to for a quick lunch, can't beat it.

Does any have any ideas for meal prep. Something simple and not crazy. I'll be willing to post some if anyone is interested.

Pic is my end result for the day. :D

Was doing good for 3 days, then I ate a four pack of uncrustables, a chocolate donut, and a whole box of mini pizza bagels

what are your opinions on minicuts, guys?

What led to you doing this to yourself? Be honest. You are only hurting yourself if you aren't.

Recently discovered quinoa. Shit is fucking amazing. Crack a raw egg in some hot quinoa, mix, top with soy sauce, sesame seeds, avocado and chicken. Could eat this shit all day.

Well I went from 178 Tuesday to 172 today, aiming for 170 by monday, so I thought I could afford a cheat

Pretty good, burnt 4600+ according to my Fitbit blaze

If you have trouble sticking to a planned diet,well you should add a planned cheat meal. My recommendation would be to do it every 4th week of clean eating and make it a cheat meal and not a cheat day. Do it for Sunday dinner so you have no excuse for not starting over Monday. I just had my first one and I swear my next cheat meal is even farther out. Your body will adjust to clean eating sooner then you think.

Planned diets are shit, I do what I want

t-twenty more pounds to go and I'm done.

God damn I cannot wait to be able to eat more again.

I much prefer cutting to bulking. Less to think about.

why are tacos suddenly a meme?

Getting back into my cut after a 2 day concert run in Atlanta last weekend, pic related. Had a diet of mostly granola bars and pretzels crashing at my friends place for the weekend so being healthy again feels nice

Went from 86 kg to 82 kg in two weeks but started stagnating just now. Think my initial weight loss must of been fuck loads of waterweight and other shit my body was carrying around. Aiming to get back to my former body from earlier this year (left) then continue cutting even further. Just been eating a fuck load of vegetables and protein. Been avoiding grains, potatoes and anything high in starch or carbs. Also been doing a bit of intermittent fasting to reduce my appetite. Hardest part is being patient.

What are you using to keep track of this?

How was the concert?

Incredible, thanks user. Logistically a bitch to figure out but 100% worth it.

youtu.be/SzIeLaxpLtE

As a side note, spirit airlines is the best thing ever. Sub-$50 flight Chicago-Atlanta

Cut from 177, getting chubby, down to 154, skinnyfat. Now I'm going on holidays for two weeks, time to undo all that hard work.

Going good. Dropped 30lbs in 3 months. 201-171. Doubled my endurance in every exercise I do and decided this week to get back into ultra running. 6'1 if it matters at all. Still a way to go.

>Hardest part is being patient.

No, the hardest part is those nights where you can't sleep and suddenly remember that one burger place that's open late.

I get to Day 5 and need wine or beers.

Shit ain't so cash for momentum

Yeah, I know that feel user. Best thing for dealing with cravings is intermiddent fasting and eating less grains and carbohydrates. Felt like killing myself at first but it's gradually getting easier.

I meal prep otherwise cutting or bulking proper takes too much effort. Slow cooker is your friend. Shredded BBQ so chicken with Pico DE Gallo side. Or a side of rice or a bunch of cherry tomatoes. This week it's chipotle. Pretty good macros just hate cutting. Getting 200 g of proton is hard and I want to eat a more balanced diet. From 500 to like 800 deficit, lifts went down and got sick so I guess it's back to 500. Slow and steady, since school and all. No idea what I'll look like at 9bf

just excel

Currently at 14% bf
Squat 3pl8 3x3
Dl 4pl8 3x3
Bench 1.5pl8 3x3
Ohp 1pl8 5x5

Stomach sucked in for comic effect.

Nice pic, im the user that made it.

No I am the user that made it.

Started out as a 79kg+ skinnyfat a week ago(09/09), but didn't keep records for that day.

The next day I started carefully counted all my calories and body weight. I went from 78.7 to 75.8 the past six days, but as usual for the initial few days of a calorie restricted diet I suspect at least half of that is water weight.

I feel pretty good so far desu, ain't so hard if I stick to eating large quantities of low calorie foods.

Hahahahahahhaahahahahhahahah sure mate

It's going swell user. I started end of may, beginning of june. Today I hit a milestone of -40 pounds.

331.5 > 291.5.

6"0 18y/o

I'm going to do it guys. Whatever it takes. I will be healthy. I will not end up like my father.

Next milestone is 280. My weight will match the weight on my drivers license then.

I figured that this right thread to ask.
I don't know what the fuck is going on.
Despite sticking to diet and exercise there are weeks where i cant lose weight or im even gaining it back.
For example for two weeks i lose 1kg each week, but on the thrid week i gain 1 kg back. This shit happens again and again. Does someone knows why?

Water, food in the stomach, shit in your bowels. As long as you're slowly losing you're fine.

I was worried too. Felt like I was stuck around ~265lbs forever. Dropped down to 258 my next weigh in.

Hey mates, what's the best calorie counter app?

Almost done. Switched out of keto so I could just clean up my regular diet. Not as fast but more satisfying. Doing Veeky Forums greyskull lp after finishing SL.

MFP is easiest. Can scan barcodes and shit.

If you haven't lost weight in three weeks, do a controlled refeed with high GI foods and zero dietary fat.

That will usually jostle things back into place.

Cheers, m80

Wish me luck, I have a lot to cut.

do you need to count proteins when cutting and lifting? sometimes I'm too lazy

No need to count if your foods are all filled with protein.

But i never lose more than 1kg per week. If it really was water, or shit, there should be a week when i lost more weight than that. Also im 100% sure im counting all my calories, and according to my calculations i should be losing at least 1kg per every week.

Calculators aren't flawless. Lower your calorie intake if you want to lose weight faster. That's all there is to it.

You calculate your TDEE. You eat less. If you're not losing weight, you lower it more. Would always do 2-3 weeks before cutting more though.

Now, The Best part is i already tried that since it was the only logical thing to do but the pattern was the same. I guess i just have fucked up body. Thanks anyway though.

I assure you you're not breaking the laws of thermodynamics. Try eating at maintenance for a week then cutting again.

>rice
>soy
not gonna make it

Thats the point. I know IT shouldnt be possible. All in all its not so bad because im still losing weight, just not as fast as i should

Low metabolism, not enough exercise, or counting wrong. Height/weight and what are you cutting at calorie wise?

When i do SS i eat 1700kc. rest of the week i do light cardio(1hr biking, 10 min jogging in place) and then i eat 1500kc. Im 175cm and weigh 66,5 kg. My TDEE should be at least 2600kc

Oh yeah and yesterday i was 66kg and two days ago 65,5 and week ago i was 66,5 so the same as of Now.

I'm 180cm and 122kg and eat at 1700 calories to lose 2lbs/~1kg a week.
Always calculate TDEE at sedentary.

B-but Im bulking. Just started this week.

Cut is going well,usually eat a T-bone and raw eggs with rice,been like this for a few weeks.

Well i tried eating as low as 1200/1300kc and result was almost the same. Almost because not did i stall additionaly i was weak and sleepy all the time

Then lose it slowly. There is nothing wrong with that and it's healthier anyway

refeed

your leptin is fucked

Having lost 10kg I'm now halfway done with my cut, can't wait for it to be over because I'm feeling like I'm reaching the ceiling where I can still make noob gains and lose weight at the same time.

Yeah i guess. It just frustrating when you stick to your diet and exercise and you see your progress revert overnight. Even if i know i will lose weight eventually.

I feel a bit dirty right now because I opened and drank 300ml Apple spritzer. (87kcal, 21g carbs, 0 protein)
Now I have commited to this bottle and need to drink the remaining 700ml during the next days, else it will expire.

Also I have 1 piece apple cake in the fridge because my mother doesn't care if I say no to it. So I need to get rid of it without eating it either by giving it away or throwing it into the trash.

Anyway I think my cut is working but I am just at the beginning and have a very long way to go. Currently I probably eat way too little.

What mainly helped (I was feeling like shit in the beginning) was getting my protein intake up and drinking proteinshakes. I just can't make and eat tonnes of chicken every day.

Last 7 days looks like this: 825.279 kcal,100.579g protein,39.1799g carbs(33.6594g sugar),25.6485g fat (4.03135g saturated,12.7894g unsaturated*[0.457714 w3,0.150043 w5,0 w7,0 w9])

*doesn't add up as I don't have all the data on all the food yet

I probably need to somehow double everything to be at a reasonable healthy. Its strange, I somehow switched to the opposite and am now scared of food (especially carbs like bread, spaghetti etc).

Any advise? Also does someone know how one can get determine bodyfat %? Or body surface area? (I tried to measure it yesterday with pieces of paper but without help its difficult and its very time consuming). Does someone still have the webgl webpage saved that was here yesterday where you could enter/model your body look?

Feel like i dont know what the fuck i am doing anymore, im 97kg and cutting at 2000kcal a day and not losing any weight.

Im pretty inactive since im not at university at the moment, all i do is lift 3 times a week and shit post on Chinese message boards.

I used to eat maintenance of 3000 kcal when i was at work, but now i feel like 2000kcal is to much to lose weight.

Would it be stupid to cut my calories anymore, or should i just start going to the gym more times a week. I have cut in the past successfully, but this time nothing seems to be happening.

I'm 6'1". Weighed 95kg to begin with (pic related).
Been losing about 1kg/week. I'm now down to 65kg. Still have a paunch, and abs are not visible at all.

Based on my waist/neck measurements the BF% calculator says I'm at 9%. But this is clearly wrong if I can still squeeze like 2 inches of fat on my belly.

Maybe one day this cut will end and I'll actually be able to begin my first bulk...