ITT:

ITT:

Natty Physiques Only

Other urls found in this thread:

evilcyber.com/fitness/the-eugen-sandow-workout-you-can-do-at-home/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No one is natty anymore

iam miron so hard on the ancient physiques. they have this masculine dignity EVERYONE nowadays lacks

Why did people not work chest back then?

because a large chest was considered feminine back then

>they have this masculine dignity
if you posted this in colour he would be a fag dyel hipster

>No chest
>No lats
>No back

Looks like shit

>tfw too genetically inferior to get a that broad oak chest
Atleast not all is lost. I had a friend who didn't do chest workouts because he was born with out his left pec

(you)

The bench press hadn't been invented yet believe it or not.

>not covered in vanity tattoos
>not wearing neon color faggot pants
>having a beard is timeless and not a hipster sign
>not having stupid haircuts
>poses are inspired by ancient greek statues

your perception is just superficial.

Bench - literal bench for pressing - is like 70 years old. No idea about dips.
Also back then overhead strength was more important

Can he move his left arm?

It's barely even that. The bench press basically doesn't exist until the 60s. Dips were often part of training back then (the different approaches/sports of lifting shit weren't quite as segmented) but adding weight to bodyweight movements wasn't that common so there's a pretty serious limit on what you'd get out of doing unweighted dips.

Same leg size as levrone

Protip: natty chests don't look like a huge pair of tits.

Giant chests like prime Arnold's didn't come about until people started roiding.

You've literally been brainwashed into thinking unnatty physiques are how people should look.

Don't mind me, I'm just the strongest guy ITT.

Roids were in use long before the super-beefy chests came around. And plenty of unenhanced lifters are way bigger through the chest than the old guard of bodybuilding. Turns out that if you roid but don't actually do anything to build your chest, you don't build a huge chest.

I'm not brainwashed its my opinion faggot.
And yes natural people can and will never look better than enhanced people hence the name

Pretty epic body. Much better than those 300lb gorilas that make Mr O these days or the """""""natty""""" men's physic.

their chest looks like an extension of their abs

Large chests became fashionable in the bodybuilding community in the 1950s as the bench press started to become more and more common as an exercise. It didn't really filter down into the rest of society till the end of the 60s.

agree, if he had just a bit more chest he would look absolutely perfect
considering that they achieved this before proper training programming, nutrition, protein shakes, kreatin, free amino acids and stuff

Just goes to show that shit is not needed. Train like a champ and you'll end up looking like one.

You can't see their backs and I'm beginning to suspect you aren't sure what lats are.

You can see back from the front lol
Also lats make you wider

The bench DID exist before the 60s but it was considered an accessory to the overhead press. Back then bodybuilding was controlled by the same people who controlled Olympic lifting, and almost all bodybuilders were Olympic lifters.

The bench press only really took off when powerlifting took off, and the press was taken out of the Olympics in 1972.

Like Rich Piana?

Natty?

Rich Piana looked decent in his early days but he kept on pumping the drugs which was a huge mistake

This was before bench press was a thing, apparently.

>having a beard is timeless and not a hipster sign
he has a mustache, and noone except hipsters wears a mustache like him

the right one is a homo sapiens sapiens, not a neanderthal.

Not today, but hipsters today are emulating that old style (trying to, anyway). It doesn't mean that people back then where hipsters, you retard...

JAV? Whats her name?

Some of these guys diets? Where are these pics from 40s, 50s, 60s? I'm curious what they thought was a good diet as they're really lean a lot of that is genetics too tho

why didnt they just do weighted push ups then

Holy fuck top left

>tfw my physique reminds me of the guy on the left
Is it possible that I have a lot of Neanderthal DNA? I'm 5'8", thick calves and feet like the guy on the left and broad ribcage.

Neanderthals were the Chadds of the ancient times. Always banging sapien girls. Look at that smug grin. You can see him say "ha, dyel human fag" as the nigger looks in anguish

high protein /saturated fat (red meat, eggs), milk for some, most of them drank beer (saxon brothers made a drink of gin, stout, beat eggs and sugar or something), apples and citrus fruit, and most ate a small amount of potatoes

Just gravure. Aya Kiguchi.

if you're white you can have up to 4%, iirc

once read an article about a guy who had 5%

Most of the pics early in this thread are from literal antiquity, 1890-1935. People with physiques that must have been natty as methods of cheating did not exist yet.

>ss

No way that's natty

why is the male body so perfect

>iam miron so hard on the ancient physiques. they have this masculine dignity EVERYONE nowadays lacks

cus they never got fucked in the ass

pls go

You're actually agreeing with him.
The unnatural has been pushed as and accepted as the natural.
This is how and why they'll always make money on you.
Because you are fucking stupid and brainwashed and think normal strong peak natural physiques that takes long years of true dedication hardwork and relatively clean living are weak and look bad compared to unnatural bodies that can be attained in a few years of drug abuse.

its extremely painful
for him

lord vader

Everyone else that has replied to this needs to brush up on their history. Press - ups and chest exercises were not unheard of (you can find videos of these guys doing press-ups and other chest movements on the jewtube) but the actual reason for not training chest was because it was not considered aesthetically pleasing. These guys wanted to emulate ancient Greek and Roman statues of the ideal physique, which rarely, if ever, featured large chests. Shoulders were far more exaggerated than chest in those sculptures. Another user commented that the bench was not invented as a movement until the mid 50s-60s, he's right too; the concept of a large chest as aesthetic didn't take off until Charles Atlas showed up on the scene.

fug yeah
the crystallised truth

For those interested, Eugen Sandow's routine as taken from the book he wrote is all on this website. I did it for a few months when I was travelling (no access to a regular gym) with some minor modifications. It's pretty much the ideal workout if all you have is some babbyweight dumbbells.

evilcyber.com/fitness/the-eugen-sandow-workout-you-can-do-at-home/

Is Lucas Parker natty?

kek

how the fk do you get a core like that? damn

All natty

You've never done cocaine. It was legal then and trust me you can cut with it like mad cause you're never hungry but mental and friend gains will be lost if you develop a habit.

>crossfit games athlete
nah

>Just gravure
now we play the waiting game

>jeff
>natty
jeff pls go

>Neanderthals were the Chadds of the ancient times.
they were literally fucked out of existence by Homo Sapiens Sapiens.

>crossfit athlete
nope

actually during the initial and most important mixing it appears that it was almost always male neanderthal on female homo sapiens. or perhaps it was only the hybrids with neanderthal fathers that survived or were able to reproduce. in any case modern humans have some neanderthal dna and it comes exclusively from the male line.

Is this achievable natty?

THAT'S LIKE SAYING PEOPLE WHO USE COFFEE AND DO INTERMITTENT FASTING AREN'T NATTY.

WE GET IT, YOU'RE A JUICE MONKEY WHO WANTS TO RATFUCK EVERYONE'S ACCOMPLISHMENTS BECAUSE YOU HAD TO CHEAT TO GET YOURS.

my natty daddy

not natty

>justin
>not natty
Pick one.

GOAT natty physique

Coffee and IF are nothing like cocaine amigo. Eating can be so undesirable as to be physical painful on stims.

Uh.. Most pre steroid lifters didn't train chest. Pic related did, though

And floor press was around for a while before bench press existed.

Not that popular a lift, though

too tall

Eugen self reportedly never ate to satiation

That is a joke right?
Nippard is a manlet

this guy challenged people to clean and press a pair of 75 pound dumbbells for 12 reps. clean from the floor on the first rep then hang clean and press each rep after that. can you do that Veeky Forums? if not maybe commit yourself to it, spice up your routine

The challenge was actually bodyweight dumbbell press for 12 reps.

Sigmind klein only weighed 145lb when he pressed 221lb overhead as a natty

well then bw makes it even more impressive

Interesting how all these guys had one thing in common; emphasis on overhead work and lots of heavy pulling.

Certainly does.

Afaik sigmund klein has the strongest relative overhead pressing strength of any confirmed natty (excluding stories that border on myth)

>tfw struggling to get to 160lb bodyweight and maintain my pressing strength

2pl8 is my liftetime goal.
Bodyweight ohp for reps is going to be my new year's resolution

Excepting this manlet