How do I make money gains?

How do I make money gains?

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2015/07/15/donald-trump-sec-filing/
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/02/donald-trump-net-worth-campaign-finances-us-election
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2015-07-15/trump-claims-net-worth-over-10-billion-as-he-files-disclosure
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Get a job, actually do well at said job. Progress upwards. When you can't progress further move into another area with growth.

Become a fake natty fitness youtuber

Three sets of hold ups will get you instant money gains but you look like a nigger doing it

Have your father loan you 1 million dollars

and then turn it into 10 billion

If you have me 1 million dollars I'd struggle to turn it into 5 million, let alone multiple billions

get a phd or masters in your field. first year out of my phd i got a six figure salary

...after you have already made billions

>implying this makes turning over billions any less impessive.

Gambling in the stock market with other people's money, selling crack or leading a coup in some African non-country that is full of diamonds, gold and oil.

Index funds.

You just need to be white. That's literally it. Black people and other minorities are criminally underpaid and overworked. White people get paid far above their station and have much more leniency.

It's true. We also don't have to work. Whenever we want something, we just say "hey, i'm white" and it's instantly ours.

>this is what white people consider funny

My dude, STFU, DO NOT tell them about our "thank you for being white" checks we get in the mail every month or the gig is up.

Those are you NEET check autismbux you cringy fucking loser. I'm white but don't drag me into your retarded memefest bullshit.

If you knew anything about finance it's not that impressive. First, it's 6.7 million accounting for inflation. Second, asset growth is exponential ie compounded interest.

For perspective, at an annual rate of 7% growth your initial sum would double every decade.

2016 $1
2026 $2
2036 $4
2046 $8
2056 $16

Anyway Trump's ROE(return on equity) is approx. 10% based on just his loans. It's much smaller of course, he inherited Trump Org at some point and that's not counting intangible assets like being immediately slotted to a management position out of school and the network his dad bad.

That's meh, the S&P 500 averages 7%, which anyone could buy. Buffett, considered one of the world's best investors, averages 20% ROE. Icahn has approximately 25% in medium term. Some hedge funds do several hundred in short term.

>I once read a Wikipedia article so now I'm an expert
I suggest chugging bleach.

if he had taken all the money he inherited/was given and simply put it in index funds he'd be worth way more. trump is curling in the squat rack financially

I am admittedly just getting into finance and am still registering with a broker but do you actually have an argument? Is my post wrong in any way?

Turning 1,000,000 into 10,000,000,000 is the same as turning 1,000 into 10,000,000.

I think you're right, literally ANYONE who has 1,000 to invest will surely turn it into 10,000,000 quite easily.

I'm pretty sure you are a billionaire yourself then

Trump isn't actually a billionaire. He hasn't released anything concrete to suggest so.

>I'm not even paying attention this election cycle

fortune.com/2015/07/15/donald-trump-sec-filing/

>Turning 1,000,000 into 10,000,000,000 is the same as turning 1,000 into 10,000,000.
But that's extremely wrong you fucking retard.
I can tell you never merch'd on runescape.

What kind of business venture can you endeavor with a paltry 1 thousand dollars? Now compare that to the flexibility and power of 1 million dollars. The two values are not even comparable. 1 thousand dollars does not allow you to pay fees and legal red tape associated with opening a small business in california. 1 million dollars, on the other hand, allows you to buy multiple homes and either rent them out or sell them for huge profit.

With an index fund? Of course it is. You just buy more of it.

Also

>Trump built his entire empire on one loan
>him managing and inheriting a real estate company had nothing to do with it

You said, >simply put it in index funds

I hate to be the one to inform you, especially on a Hungarian horse farming do's and don'ts forum, but you may have autism.

was about to say the runescape thing as well lmao

you can flip str pots with little gp and you will make little gp each time, but if you had a few mil you can flip bandos tassies and make 100k+ each time

Suck one million dicks, etc

Work hard, save early. Being born very rich will definitely also help.

Not to mention that any retard with enough capital could have made a mint in commercial real estate in New York in the 80s, given how comparatively dirt fucking cheap it was in the 70s

He inherited his father's real estate portfolio and rode the exponential growth wave to the astronomical values NYC property has nowadays. Wow, what a genius.

Christ, you idiots don't even understand how stupid this whole argument is.

If this business plan was "so easy" anyone could walk into a bank and receive a loan of 1,000,000 because OMFG LOOK HOW EASY IT IS TO JUST SIMPLY INVEST IT AND BECOME A BILLIONAIRE!

Needless to say this doesn't happen, and rightfully so, because it's beyond retarded.

user, if you'd read the article it says the Trump campaign says Trump has filed an SEC form showing he's worth 10 billion. Said form has no been released to the public. What is released is a filing from 2011 showing his networth at 4.2 billion
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/02/donald-trump-net-worth-campaign-finances-us-election

He's also unwilling to release tax documentation that would put any speculation to rest, when all previous recent presidential candidates have done it.

Not the other guy but I took out a title loan on my car at 1.29% and stuffed every penny of it in an index fund, I'm positive this was a good decision.

I hope you're pretending to be retarded
No bank is going to loan a nobody a million dollars. And no bank won't have a zero percent, non legally binding, no deadline interest rate. No bank will give you control of a medium sized real estate company fresh out of school.

No one's denying Trump is a decent businessman but he's far from spectacular. Buffett for example has 13 times the networth and he started from nothing. Soros has 5 times the networth and he started as a penniless migrant.

bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2015-07-15/trump-claims-net-worth-over-10-billion-as-he-files-disclosure

>Donald Trump is filing false documents and making false financial claims to the FEC

Hahaha dude you've lost the plot

are you seriously calling me an idiot and then assuming man can go into a bank and just get a loan for a million dollars?

what fucking bank would just loan someone 1million dollars? deadlines & interest rates, not to mention you got to have an OUTSTANDING credit rating and even then they wouldn't loan you a million dollars

you idiot

I'm paying close attention, but apparently you are not, you pretentious mouth breathing cunt. You are taking at face value the word of a man who takes every position on every issue. He has been caught in a lie weekly for the entire election cycle, and on top of that, has a lifelong history of lies and deceit. Your very own source even shows a self-contradiction where trump claims he is worth $8.7 bil and "over $10 bil" weeks apart. So which one is it?

Your very own source also explains that the "paperwork" trump submitted has no designation for dollar values over $50 million. Not Billion. Million with an "M". He could have as little as $51 Million and turn in that same paperwork. Basically you're a fucking retard who is blindly trusting a known liar and con man.

He also has a distinct history of lying on this particular topic. He has been caught multiple times stating his revenue as profit (lol), including during one very embarrassing interview. There was also a relevant COURT CASE you may want to look up, you know, a legal matter where the court is obligated to examine evidence and truth to come to a conclusion, rather than blindly trust the word of a man known for lying? You should check it out.

>using leverage under false premises
Holy shit this is such a bad practice

/pol/ here.

They're becoming afraid...

No one has actually seen the filing. What we have seen is a filing from 2012 saying his net worth was 4.3 billion. It's a bit of a stretch to say his net worth more than doubled in four years.

Except we're talking about one person's personal finances and not the practices of a multibillion dollar corporation. Enjoying sophomore year?

anyone can turn 4.3 billion into 10 billion though insanely easily though amirite?

1.) Mix four-parts of coke to one-part of baking soda
in glass beaker. (Yes, that IS a 4:1 ratio) I've done it
by eye & found it's good not to exceed a 3:1 ratio.

Good luck lads

What are you talking about?

How's it feel knowing I have a high school diploma and am a truck driver with 2 years in the industry. I'm 25 btw

>it's OK because it's on a smaller scale

I bet your are one of the uneducated deplorables voting for Trump aren't you, ya racist, sexist, homophobic, islamaphobic scum.

If you didn't take out 100,000 dollars in school loans and use it to get a gender studies degree your opinion here isn't even intellectual, buddy.

Deplorable to the core bro. Yeah I got a loan but not for education.

It literally is, I have a solid, consistent income, I know what my personal risks are (minimal), and I know what free money looks like. And shit, if the whole market goes into the shitter I'm still only on the hook for a 1.29% rate.

I literally don't know how to make money. I only know how to acquire it through work.

A couple of family members know how to invest that shit and they seem to be making off a living out of it so easily, never bothered to ask them how they do it, but it would be an important life knowledge to know this kinda stuff.

I thought you guys said that being republican was supposed to make you buff

Wow you're so right dude. Donald Trump came into the world and made a fortune completely independent of all factors. Since we know that in the United States, wealth doesn't correlate with your family at all and that income elasticity is 0.01. There is no other person in the world who could have done what Donald Trump did. His inheritance of 50 million or more dollars had nothing to do with it. The success of Fred Trump had nothing to do with it. It was all just Donald by himself doing what no other man could ever do.

By the way, you fucking poop licker, I'd like to challenge you to get a loan from a bank for $100,000. Not even 1 million, just $100,000. Go ahead and see how easy it is for "anyone to walk into a bank and receive" that kind of a loan.

Disclaimer: Because you're actually fucking retarded, I have to explain some things so you can understand this post. The first paragraph of this post is sarcastic. Also, an income elasticity of 0.01 is very good and denotes high economic mobility, you economic illiterate. Also, you will want to look up a time in the 1990s when The Donald™ was in a good deal of debt and poised to fail, when Big Daddy Government intervened and bailed him out to the tune of billions of dollars. That kind of destroys your notion of "Trump being the best business man ever!!!!! he did it all by hismelf what a man!!!"

Why do you think I'm on Veeky Forums ? I'm trying... and for a trucker I'm alright. Considering 90% of my peers daily exercise consists of 4x4 at the petro buffet

>go on plebbit
>become the mod of r/the_donald
>set up false accounts
>tell the retards to donate to those accounts for Trump

well don't follow trump's steps

Looks like you have the genetics m8

Eat right and lift right and you'll be fine. You're already doing fine financially. You're gonna make it breh.

>By the way, you fucking poop licker, I'd like to challenge you to get a loan from a bank for $100,000. Not even 1 million, just $100,000. Go ahead and see how easy it is for "anyone to walk into a bank and receive" that kind of a loan.

Do you realise that's his whole point? IF it were easy to become rich like Trump with one million dollars, banks WOULD give out loans like that all the time because it would be a good investment. The fact that they don't, shows that banks believe merely giving someone 1 million dollars will not make them successful.

two different people dipshit

>autism

A bad thing on a smaller scale is smaller bad thing, not an OK thing.

Sure, go head, you'll probably make some money. It's illegal but meh. Screw morality.

It's a title loan, I can do whatever the fuck I want with it, I can take it out in cash, put it in a barrel and burn it.

>By the way, you fucking poop licker, I'd like to challenge you to get a loan from a bank for $100,000. Not even 1 million, just $100,000. Go ahead and see how easy it is for "anyone to walk into a bank and receive" that kind of a loan.

From what I heard it isn't quite as difficult if you have a decent job and house, but yeah, the first loan is probably the hardest to get.

1 million dollars is enough to live comfortably in Eastern Europe and Turkey etc, someone can just get a loan and move and hideout you retard. Niggers exist.

1million is a huge amount.

This post makes me happy thanks for the encouragement. After I maxed out in my field for a single owner operator. (Truck+trailer+good freight routes) I took a look around I was bored. And realized I was growing a mini trucker belly. I have a membershop at anytime fitness now and ordered a fridge for my truck so I don't eat 3 big Macs a day anymore

Hey truckdriverbro tell us more about being a truck driver and how you got in dat business etc.

>25

what did you do before?

and why the fuck would a bank loan someone 1 million dollars to go live in a shed in Turkey?

Its like you missed the entire point of the discussion. Is one million dollars that impressive to you, that you lost all sense the moment you read it?

btw im hiding your trip from now on you fucking faggot tripfag

>Do you realise that's his whole point? IF it were easy to become rich like Trump with one million dollars, banks WOULD give out loans like that all the time because it would be a good investment. The fact that they don't, shows that banks believe merely giving someone 1 million dollars will not make them successful.

What the fr*cking h*ck are you saying, dude?

Are you saying that a loan between a bank and an individual is the same thing as a loan between father and son? Obviously a father is going to believe in the ability of his own goddamn son more than a random ass bank would. A father doesn't need to worry about his own son hijacking the money and completely defaulting on the fucking loan, idiot. There are numerous reasons that banks wouldn't offer $1 million to just anybody walking in the door, even if it WERE easy to flip $1 million into a profit. Among those reasons is the fact that the bank doesn't have that much fucking money, you dolt.

Frederick Trump was a multi-multi-millionaire and 1 million dollars would not have been a huge burden on him. If you can't see why Fred Trump would give $1mil to his own son, but random banks won't give random people $1mil for walking in the door, then you legitimately have autism and lack the ability to empathize with human beings. I'm serious, you have fucking autism if you are so inept at understanding the motivations of people.

Also, Donald benefited his entire life from business connections his father made. If you know anything about the business world, you know that a majority of your success depends on your networking ability, and Donald had access to an entire network infrastructure established by his father for FREE. Donny also inherited multi-multi-millions of dollars from his dad at one of the most critical times in Donald's career, where he could have failed. On top of the inheritance, he made half a Bil just by selling his dead dad's business assets.

>hebrew on damage control

Wow what a great argument

I worked on oilfield from 21 to 23. All hard manual labor. After that boom ended I was jobless with a kid on the way. I had since for my cdl just to have. My dad is an owner operator too. He had this gnarly spare truck. (Market value about 12k) it was parked for good reason. I jokingly took it out to a local flatbed outfit and lied about being able to drive n shit. They signed me on the spot. I was a complete nervous wreck didn't know how to back up. Drive in the city ect. But I just jumped in and did it. First week I made 1800 after fuel. It was crazy. 2 months later it broke down to the tune of a 10k shop bill. Coming up on my 1 year anniversary on the road it took a complete shit and I had to get w new truck. Was just beating a dead horse with bad money. So I ran the numbers and went to the bank. Now that I have s reliable truck I can do longer hauls and establish better freight lanes.
Pic my first truck.

>Among those reasons is the fact that the bank doesn't have that much fucking money, you dolt.

You seem very upset about all of this. Are you perhaps poor? I'm going to ignore your entire post, but I just wanted to verify this. Are you seriously saying right now that banks do not have the ability to lend people 1 million dollars?

Do you realize that banks can pull the money they lend out to people, out of thin air? When a bank lends you money they LITERALLY just add the number in a computer, its created right then and there on the spot.

You have absolutely no understanding of economics if you think that's how it truly works, with no extension or ramifications whatsoever.

How do you think the recession of '08 happened? I'd love to hear your theory, since you have it all figured out.

The banks gave everyone massive loans and then nobody paid them back because they gave so many loans the lines were so long nobody could get to the clerk counter in time before the market crashed

I have an MD in economics DO NOT disrespect me again

This guy lives in a basement

>Get a fuckton of mad cash for free because muh son
>hire expensive people that know what the fuck to do with it
>probably get some for free from your father
>sit around and collect the profits

Wow based Trump, what a genius.

Fucking kill yourselfs.

congratz user, glad to hear everything worked out

Damn I'm a #CruzMissle now

Don't forget to go bankrupt when you incur some debt

Live minimalistic.

Buy into Netflix stocks february 2016.
No you didn't do that either you fucking cunt, "can't go higher" no obviously, how could it ever triple in value?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

and when you actually try to start your own businesses they fall flat, but you were told to buy some successful ones and slap your name on it so now you're a genius

$5 tells me his kids are the real brains behind the operation, he's just the face

>I can tell you never merch'd on runescape.
lol at this guy's financial expertise based on his vidyagame experience

One can learn a lot from runesxape.

Good rebuttal. Save some bleach for yourself

I know, I can cast ice barrage irl now

>copypaste some article written by some sleazy jew

So every multi millionaire from the 70s should be a billionaire right? I mean its so fucking easy. Or are you just that smart?

>implying Trump would even need money
He's literally a high test Chad

Those are minor money gains. Real money gains is in entrepreneurship.

This new method of easily 10x your money, just put it in an index fund amirite? Thats what some jew shills on an anonymous fur trading forum told me.

>never bothered to ask them how they do it

There is your problem.

There's more ways to make money now than ever before thanks to the internet. Seriously use Google, it's not hard.

You're a retard who is making invalid points and throwing out some terms you learned on investopedia to show you actually know something, its sad really.

Very cool man. Maybe keep a kettlebell or something in the cab?

I used to do a lot of long drives in a car, and I contemplated rigging resistance bands to the seat somehow.

Do you have an inverter so you can run a george foreman grill?