What is Veeky Forums's opinion on women bulking?

What is Veeky Forums's opinion on women bulking?

Personally, I lost almost 40lbs while lifting and eating at a deficit, recently have been wanting to look a bit more joocy. I figured I'd stop the deficit and eat at maintenance for awhile, then bulk at a very small surplus to avoid getting too fat (maybe TDEE+250/300 instead of +500).

General opinions on women bulking? Any femanons have bulking stories/experiences to share?

Pic somewhat related, I want joocy quads like the fit khaleesi girl.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00014D07U/ref=mp_s_a_1_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1474224968&sr=8-1&keywords=dandelion&pi=SY200_QL40
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bumping

Do what you want that makes you happy and don't give a fuck about what we think because you have 300 different opinions coming.

yeah sure. but don't have a bad day and over do it.Next thing you know you're stuck in fatsville

All hail Kahleesi, First of her name
Mother of gains
breaker of no-fap

Best bet is make an assessment of your daily expenditure, this is key is you work a fairly physical job like retail vs. desk job
Stick to lean bulk, around +500 kcal. Best way is to just add more rice or lentils/beans to your diet.

I've found out over recent years that over +500 kcal bulk is too much for someone like me with a desk job.

Swoleesi is god tier. It's up to you but I personally like girls who have bulked up through lifting (not just gotten fat). The thicker back, legs, tits, and ass are totally worth it in my opinion and very attractive.

My gf is pretty twig mode
She accidentally slow bulked and went from 5'4" 97lb to 104 after 6+ months

Basically she gained small amounts of muscle everywhere, but her waist dropped an inch and her ass measurements were up over 2 fucking inches

Bulking on girls can be pretty cool

>tfw would fuck

She's a literal goddess
She's so hot that I don't even fantasize about having her

OP here, pic related is me right now. I have decent muscle development in my legs, but still too much fat over the top of it. Eating at such a deficit has effected my ability to lift so much, which is why I wanted to eat at maintenence and build up my strength before trying to very lightly bulk. I know building more muscle will burn fat, which is why I want to stop cutting. Your opinions though? Should I keep up with the deficit to get rid of the rest of this fat, while sacrificing some gains-- or should I eat at maintenence and then bulk?

I'm 5'6 133lbs

Post your feet pls

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

While I can't see your stomach, you like just about ideal body fat wise. I'd say you can stop the cut and start lifting at maintenance and get some strength. See where that takes you for a couple months, then decide whether you want to bulk.

Holy shit you look exactly like my recently ex gf. Uncanny. But just like her, you look great, and a lean bulk would only make it better. The small layer of fat is just a body dysmorphia thing, guys/girls won't give a shit about such a small layer of fat on a girl, and it will be much more satisfying to just start upping your lifts now

Kill yourself roastie

paint your nails you ugly bitch

Post rear glute spread

My only issue is the extra fat I can feel. My legs feel hard to the touch but there's definitely some excess fat there, especially inner thighs. I know that lifting heavier and focusing more on lifting can fix that problem though. Stomach is dyel, looks like standard girl-who-doesn't-do-ab-work tummy. That's something I'd like to fix too, but losing fat overall will help-- as spot reduction is a myth.

>r9k shamelessly samefagging

I didn't post a pic of my pussy spread and ask about spot reduction, clearly I'm serious here and not just a roastie

Painted nails are tacky
While abwork will help, don't focus to hard on it, as your main lifts will work your core if done corrently

Thanks, I kinda thought the "deadlifts and squats are the only core work you need" thing was a meme--but I suppose I can always supplement with other things if I don't see any improvement in my abs.

Kill yourself anyway whore

I'm gonna need to see you without the shorts for an honest opinion.

>I eat at maintenence and then bulk?
Id say this
You look good user so dont worry about that

I have to calculate maintenance again, so don't quote me on this-- but I think my maintenance was either 1400 or 1600, can't remember the exact number. So I figured I'd eat at that, focus on my lifts, then when I see legitimate progression in strength I'm going to do a very, very light bulk. Maybe 1800-1900 cals at most.

Yeah, you won't see abs for a long time if bulking, because even the thinnest layer of fat will hide them. The important thing during squats and deads is tightening the core so as to hold the spine straight, youll know your not doing it well enough if you start to curve in, or arch to much out

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

Numbers seem correct from what ive seen earlier but im no expert
Any reason you dont start bulking now?

upvoted

I am about to move across country, going to be very busy for the first couple weeks-- it'll be hard to bulk correctly. Easier to just eat at my maintenance until I get settled. Also, afraid of dat dere water retention, making me look like a chubbster ;_; thought maybe if I transition to maintenance then bulk, the retention and initial weight gain won't be too drastic. Am I incorrect here?

>Am I incorrect here?
I honestly cant imagine it would make a difference
I mean you want to bulk so youre bound to put on weight regardless

I think you should do a slow bulk and keep focus on eating clean but moreover you should try to get used to the idea that youre gonna get bulkier but keep it under control and you will be fine

Here's a little secret:

Take some dandelion root. It'll help with water retention.

I'm on a test/eq blast right now and this shit works, I shit you not. It'll make pooping harder, though, worth it for face.

I haven't done a surplus yet because i'm trying to cut to at least 20%bf before bulking. right now i added cardio into the mix and feel very lean. I think bulking is very good for women as long as they keep their diet in check.

Cross-eyed nipples.

Gross.

>amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00014D07U/ref=mp_s_a_1_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1474224968&sr=8-1&keywords=dandelion&pi=SY200_QL40

This, correct? (Sorry for long link)
I try to eat a lot of fiber, will that mitigate the poopy probs?

>deadlifts and squats are the only core work you need is a meme
Because it is. You need to isolate abs, even if it's just a few sets of weighted sit ups or something at the end of a compound based workout. It's even more important to work your abs while you're bulking as then you'll be able to see the results when you cut.

I think you have an active imagination, maybe caused by too much r/redpill? Stop looking for rude things to say to people

Awesome. So many mixed opinions on this, but I'll take all into consideration. What ab work do you recommend? Planks and crunches? Or weighted stuff? Are Russian twists a meme?

>Stop looking for rude things to say to people

Get the fuck out and go back to R*ddit, vittu.

Perky.

Moar?

The only leddit fag here is you, user.

That's because everyone's different of course. For me personally, neglecting to isolate abs has made them a bit underdeveloped imo. Others are fine with just activating abs during compounds.

You can choose whatever ab workouts you like/feel like you need (some work obliques or rectus abdominus more). I personally do some kind of weighted ab exercise at the end of my workouts each time I go and some planks, side planks, and bodyweight crunches on rest days. Key is to hit them as many days as you can without it affecting your recovery to perform on the main lifts.

Just have fun with it.

Mitä vittua sinä vitun sanoa minusta, senkin narttu? Otan tiedät olen valmistunut alkuun minun luokalla Navy Seals, ja olen ollut mukana lukuisissa salainen ratsioita Al-Qaidan, ja minulla on yli 300 vahvistetaan tappaa. Olen koulutettu gorilla sodankäynnin ja olen ylhäältä ampuja koko Yhdysvaltain asevoimien. Olet minulle mitään, mutta vain yksi tavoite. Minä pyyhin sinun vittuun tarkasti, jollaista ei ole koskaan ennen nähty maan päällä, merkitse vitun sanoja. Luuletko saada pois sanomalla, että paskaa minulle Internetin? Mieti uudelleen, kusipää. Tälläkin olen yhteyttä salainen verkosto vakoojia ympäri USA ja IP on jäljittää nyt joten parempi valmistautua myrsky, mato. Myrsky, joka pyyhkii pois säälittävä pikku juttu soitat elämää. Sinä vitun kuollut, lapsi. En voi olla missä tahansa ja milloin tahansa, ja voin tappaa sinut yli seitsemänsataa tavoilla, ja se on vain paljain käsin. Paitsi olen laajasti koulutettu aseeton taistelussa, mutta minulla on pääsy koko arsenaali Yhdysvaltain merijalkaväki ja aion käyttää sitä koko laajuudessaan pyyhkiä kurja perse päältä mantereen, senkin paska. Jos vain voinut tietää mitä epäpyhää kosto pikku "ovela" kommentti oli noin kaataa teille, ehkä olisi ollut vitun kielen. Mutta et voisi, et, ja nyt maksat hintaa, et jumalauta idiootti. Aion paskaa Fury ympäri ja te hukkuu sitä. Sinä vitun kuollut, Kiddo.

Also Russian twists are great as they work the rectus and obliques in one movement.

Hi! Few things to start off with =} 1. Yes I'm replying to you because you're a female lifter, 'tis an awesome thing to see! 2. I'm Brian. 3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen =D

>This whole thread

thats kinda creepy man
backto reddit

newfag

>being this new

>bulking?
This fitness meme needs to die

gr9 digits m9

HELSINKI
E
L
S
I
N
K
I

you think those were good? check these

A B W H E E L
B
W
H
E
E
L

falling for baited bait

Ei, anteeksi. Olen kotoisin Kaleva, Michigan.

Fellow femanon here. I used to just think heavy squats, DLs, and weighted hyper extensions were enough, but I started using the ab wheel and have never looked back. I've added leg lifts, L sit pull-ups, and weighted planks as well.

I would NOT do weighted oblique work. It will make you more rectangular.

Also, don't be afraid to eat more. Currently maintaining a much lower weight than you (because I am shorter) at more calories

jesus no wonder everyone here is a virgin

>I don't understand banter

Yes. That's the exact one I have.

Possibly. Honestly,It's not unbearable, just something I've noticed change since taking it. But this shit keeps my jawline visible and my double chin at bay when chowing down on a bunch of carbs.

fem here. I'm bulking right now but I'm on gear so I have to eat way more to keep up. But when I was natty and bulking, I ate slightly above the TDEE because I wanted to avoid getting too chunky. As long as you cardio 54~5 times a week and lift pretty hard, you shouldn't be worried about getting fat. You will make it!

Ab roller

lol not 54 times..., 4 times! typo

>mfw cheekie replied to my thread
;_; thank you

Bulking grils are the hottest ones desu. I dont like low bf women. Nothing can turn me on like a sexy strong bulking gril with reasonably high bf.

You are welcome. you look great! very nice feminine curves. As you get more and more muscle, it is so much easier to be naturally lean. you gon make it

how much should a woman cut before bulking?

If you want to lift heavy you're going to have to accept weight gain eventually so do it.

If you want to look good you can probably just stay the same, you look fine as is.

>thinking posting with the dick is banter

a woman should focus on her career honestly

for the true threshold for a woman is getting money after they are 30

for male is getting pussy

prove me wrong

A woman has to anchor a guy early or no one will want her, since her looks will wither away.

a woman anchoring a guy for the money is as miserable as a lonely woman, at least the woman with a career can find achievement through it while a nagging wife just despises his husband until she is dead

Whatever you say.

idk some women age gracefully if they take care of themselves. but if they want children then they should marry young. If they focus too much on their career then they will probably never get married. if she is going to be working all day then don't have children.

I would stick my snooter in your pooter m'lady

POST FEET
POST ASS

PLEAAAAAAASE

Well, she can have fun with her lonely 30+ year life and inability to land a man or have children.

The men who are achieving less are out fucking the women who's career aspirations are wife, homemaker, mother.

I wonder why some women who've made their career their goal in life bitch and moan at the women who want to settle down with a hubby and have some kids.

Is it a meme?
Is it jelly?
Is it something pushed feminists and businesses who are looking for another debtslave?

some women want some kind of independence because the men they have been with were underachievers who wanted to work a min wage job and do nothing else to improve their life. so there is a difference of goals there. but their mother also tell them that she should marry a guy above herself so she can have the best future possible. they want kids, but also they don't want to depend on a man who may never get anywhere as they say or cheats on them and end up divorcing. when i talk to women i get these responses sometimes.

Women tend to naturally gravitate to guys who are more powerful then themselves in some way and stick to guys who have interesting lives and takes care of them/fulfills them in some way.
Society doesn't have to tell them anything.

Lastly you're right they can and should make their way in the world. But they shouldn't shit talk people who didn't take their path or were as lucky. That's assholish.

Lastly men = never get anywhere and cheat on them all the time is both unfair and misandrist as fuck. What about the fact that a large chunk of children that men are raising aren't theirs and they don't know it?
What about the fact that women do cheat more then men and many are bad with finances so they are simply a drain instead of a good partner?

>Lastly you're right they can and should make their way in the world. But they shouldn't shit talk people who didn't take their path or were as lucky. That's assholish.

i completely agree. I really old school so i prefer to be a mother and raise children.

Lastly men = never get anywhere and cheat on them all the time is both unfair and misandrist as fuck. What about the fact that a large chunk of children that men are raising aren't theirs and they don't know it?
What about the fact that women do cheat more then men and many are bad with finances so they are simply a drain instead of a good partner?

I agree it is unfair and ignorant. but there are also cases where men can simply walk away even at old age if they are able to, and start a new life with a new woman. some women are afraid of this which is why they seek Independence for themselves rather than depend entirely on a man who may divorce her at some point in their marriage. I think women lack trust in men because of what society has told them and because of bad experiences and what their mothers went through (cheating, divorce, etc). Not all men do this and not all men never go anywhere, but these kinds of relationships are there which is why some women think the way they think.