>what macros?
and add anything you wanna share, user. like your story

>68kg
>1.78m
>2650/2350/1950
>3 times a week weightlifting
>currently bulking/maintaining because formerfatty
>50%Carb 20%Fat 30%Protein

Max weight was 98kg, so scared to get fat again i don't really allow myself to bulk, i'd love to have more calories to eat everyday but i just hate cardio so much

>6'1"
>200 lbs
>balkan state
>ABCDxxx with 531BBB template.
>3-4kKals a day
Don't count my macros. Just eat sensibly and avoid sugar and my gains keep coming.

>2650/2350/1950
confused the order im guessin

then dont do cardio man. just lift more or do accessories for better overall development and more calorie burn. like lower back core exercises, more calf raises, stretching etc

>3-4kKals a day
thats a big difference u know? u are gettin dreamer bulk mode, man. be careful.

Basically 3 is my minimum to see any growth. 4 is my optimal goal.

>176lbs
>6"2
>Cut
>5 times 1 hour of gym per week and 30min of cardio 6 times per week
>2650
>250g of protein, 70g of fats , rest are carbs from vegetables and rice
I am former fatty, used to weight 250lbs. Still cutting to get sweet abs.

yeah obv it was 2650/1950/2350, my only cardio currently is walking because i'm fairly busy so i can't add any gym sessions, man i would love so much to have that dude below me's TDEE 3-4kcal a day seems like heaven to me kek

cut the fat and rice to see abs. really bad combo for being lean. insulin+fat>store

bump

>75kg
>6ft
>bulk
>lift 3 times a week, muay thai twice, judo once
>2600
>dont count macros
>diet has been complete shit until recently and only started lifting so im still dyel af

Newfag here
>274 lbs / 124 kg
>5'11
>Want to cut
>Want to stronglifts 5x5 and light cardio
>2250
>P:200g,C:50g,F:150g

This seem alright to you guys? Im starting out, overweight, but have potential I think. Broad shoulders.

>>weight
>>height
5'8"
>>bulk/cut/maintain
Cutting right now
>>how much you workout?
Every other day
>>how many calories you eat?
1800 right now for a cut
>>what macros?
I don't count macros, just usually aim for 100ish grams of protein
>and add anything you wanna share, user. like your story
Intermittent fasting made cutting a lot easier

bump

>140 lbs
>5'6"
>bulk
>3 times a week, Madcow variant
>~2300 a day
>Minimum 85g of protein a day, otherwise don't track

Cowboy bebop is the best non-degenerate animu

>>bulk
>>lift 3 times a week, muay thai twice, judo once
yea good luck with that

>F:150g
yea.. no

enjoy muscle loss

>85g
double that at least

5'11
Cut
3 times a week (40 hrs + night class)
too much

>180 lbs
>6'4" (1.95m)
>3350/(why even cut at my height and weight)/3100
>every other day
>aiming for bulk but trying to eat clean

Started two years ago. started to actually focus and know what I was doing around a year ago. used to be 160lb skelly. Now am 180lb skelly.

>160
>5'9
>cutting
>twice a week, looking to add an extra cardio day
>varies, I aim around 1800 but if it's a workout day I might go to 2000, if it's a rest day I'll go 1500 if I don't get too hungry
>I don't really have a set number. I love my carbs so if it means sacrificing some protein that's fine. I don't obsess over it

150g fat not enough?

70kg
185cm
Cut
3 day weighlifting around 90min, running in the other days
160p 40f 160c

>165 lbs
>5'8
>maintain
>lift ~1 hour 4 days a week, play football/run 2 hours 3 days a week
>don't count calories or macros, lots of protein and carbs, not much fat

>199.6 lbs
>6'
>bulktain
>lift three times per week, distance jog twice per week
>don't count calories or try to fill macros. just eat as clean as possible, don't overeat, and always err on the side of more protein

life is hectic as fuck right now. i'm working on trying to start counting calories/macros so i can start when i actually have the time to cook for myself, but i likely won't be able to get serious about my diet until mid-november.

>175
>5'10
>2200/1500/2000
>3-6 days/week
>make sure to get enough protons, avoid sugars

> 210
> 6'1"
> Bulking
> Currently doing German volume training so 3 days out of every 5, plus krav maga twice per week and rock climbing every other week
> shit ton right now
> not really keeping track other than brotein above 200g per day

This has basically killed my social life the past three weeks because work decided that right now was the best fucking time for four of my clients to get sued. I shitpost about half an hour per night before bed and that's it for free time.

Any Veeky Forumsbros looking to go to law school - field is saturated right now except for certain specialties like IP and tax, at least in most of the western U.S. If it's your passion, go for it and best of luck, but if you're looking for an escape valve from majoring in philosophy you're better off looking elsewhere. Also there is always at least one fitness nut in any firm so if you're looking for work, find that guy and talk shop for ten minutes as soon as you get the chance.

Free tits for everyone.

>>weight
105kg
>>height
182cm
>>bulk/cut/maintain
Cut
>>how much you workout?
Lifting 3 times a week/usually 3 hours of walking every morning, but waiting for the blisters on my feet to heal first before I continue
>>how many calories you eat?
~1000
>>what macros?
Only protein and some good fats
>and add anything you wanna share, user. like your story
Recovering fatty doing extreme diet because fuck my life anyway

>129
>5'3"
>cut
>3-4 times a week, sometimes only 2
>1350 right now
>i only pay attention to protein right now. im basic. i go for at least 90g/day.

i stopped bodyweight to run way more and gather up the courage to go to my uni gym, but i went and it was crowded and i didn't know what to do so

im just gonna keep doing bodyweight/rings at home. its logistically better for me(to go to the gym when not busy, i'd need to go before class, but i don't live oncampus so its way more involved and complicated) and i like it/getting better at the skills, which is a plus.

im cutting because i want to see if my face improves and i'd like to get better abs. pic is goal body