Making it with this body

Making it with this body

Is it even possible? Losing hope here guys. Give me some motivation

>good frame
>not even that fat
>fairly normal male fat distribution
Come the fuck on.

how does your tap work

had your body ~2 years ago. and if I were more strict with my diet I could look way better right now.

>Good frame
>Not even that fat

Come the hell on

Oh look, another lazy faggot who wants to think he's a special snowflake, genetically incapable of improving his body.

Yes, it's possible to make it with your body. But not for you; you seem hell bent on finding a reason not to bother working out.

You definitely can, you just need to stick with a diet. You aren't fat to the point that you've stretched your skin out, if you lose all the weight you'll look good

If you really need to see results quicker go on a protein-sparing fast. 500 calories of protein shake a day for 10 days.

Not impossible OP, harden up.

This is me 5 months apart, basic lifting routine and 2 days a week of running, 1600kcal a day.

Is that even safe?

Been considering doing psmf but it seems kind of expensive to get so much chicken breast in

>how does your tap work
You just lift it up

thinking back I was probably even fatter than you are right now.

>broad shoulders
>wide rib cage
>proportionately small hips
>has a tiny bit of gut and some pec fat
Yes really, this is not at all a bad starting point.

Do you really think so? Will I ever really make it?

Hips seem kind of wide btw

don't listen to this retard OP. 500 calories a day for 10 days? probably the most retarded shit i've ever read. you will not get results you want quickly no matter what you do, thinking you will will demotivate you when you don't see the pounds dropping fast. be consistent with your exercise and your diet

Your hips are proportionate, you just have love handles which is normal male fat distribution. Your starting point is in no way bad.

I got laid while fatter, hairier, and more scarred. You're body will be fine, amigo, just cut down some gut

I'm a kissless virgin...

I will cut hard senpai

I've made it from worse.

I'm almost like OP,only a little more roundy how many calories should i eat? 5'8 and 140 lbs
173 and 64 kilos

Losing weight is easy. Just eat at a caloric deficit. If you want to do a little better you
1. eat 1g protein per pound of lean bw to 1g of bw.
2. lift (heavy) at least twice a week.
3. Do a moderate caloric deficit (80% of main.)

This will take maybe 6 months or less for you.
After that, eat at maintenance for a few weeks and slowly start to make muscle gains by going on a slight caloric surplus.

With your body, you can have a beach body in 1 year if you are a little dedicated.
Don't have a lot of cheat meals.

Also I have like 5x5 benis that shrinks to a natty 1" when flaccid.
I'm trying to say your physical attributes aren't gonna fuck you over senpai, work on eroding your autism because that might hold you back

You are the guy with the low testosterone levels right? Yeah you are fucked for life, unless you get on steroids you will have a ridiculously hard time gaining muscle and losing fat

Yes that's the plan

I am going to buy test and just cruise for ever I guess because it isn't very expensive.

Thank you user

But how do I fix my autism? I don't know how to talk to girls, I'm tired of being a virgin

Is this your ribs?

I look kinda similar.
I hate seeing my ribs. But looking at your pics it's doesnt bother me at all.

yeah it's the bottom of my ribcage. might have sucked in my stomach a bit because normally they shouldnt be that visible at that bf%

Most def. able to make it, not in a year, but ok frame

Yeah your bone structure seems fine so you should be good as long as you get normal test levels. Good luck brother I have the same problems as you and know how hard it is to live with

Not trolling but wheres the muscle at if you've been lifting? This is what makes me not even want to workout.

I want pecs and flexed arm muscles when I'm not flexing. I also don't want to live at the gym though...I'd rather have a beer belly and be happy than to exhaust myself just to look like someone who doesn't like eating.

fuck off

>TFW another person says ok frame

he cut so he didn't build much muscle

Just so you guys dont start acting up, my bf is 8%, and yes im roiding

You look horribly fat. Your arms look decent, but you will have to put SERIOUS work in those hips, stomach and bitch tits. I suggest building lean muscle- clean bulking

You are about 35 percent fat- my brother has the same issue. What helped him was a good diet, and good working out, with an occasional protein, pre workout and creatine. We both take inosine, as we go boxing too.
You shouldn't bother with roids, you will make your choices on your own.

Same boat as op guys. Need some motivation. Doing SS on a cut and it's been a month and lifts have skyrocketed - making them noob gainz- but I don't look good yet. At 25 percent bodyfat

are we posting never gonna make it bodies? heres my terrible body.

never taken my shirt off in public before and dont even sleep with a shirt off.

You don't look that bad

this is somewhat normal for a beginner body desu

"Making it" does not necessarily involve to look like Zyzz, Arnold (or whoever you aspire to look like). It's about imporving yourself and you can even improve yourself when you are sitting in a goddamn wheelchair. Maybe you do not have insertions like Arnold, but you still have exactly the same muscles in your body than he and everyone else for that matter does. Use them, grow them. If lifting is not your thing you shouldn't worry about it. There are countless other possibilities out there to get healthy. Run, ride your bike, play some team sports, go rowing, climbing. You will never find out unless you try bro.
We are all gonna make it. Just remember that the destination is not the same for everyone

Nothing wrong with your body my friend. You look strong. Dropping a few pounds will make you a bit better looking. But many girls dig that big, strong looking body. You will make it, no question about it.

Keep on improving my friend.

>You look strong

T-thank you

You look fine bro. Better body than most guys I know. You have NOTHING to be ashamed of.

poo in loo

1600-1800 calories I'd say

I always want to make a thread like this. Can I make it? I'm around 170 ibs and 5'11". I'm 18 and I've been lifting for 2 years off and on. I'm finally ready to start taking it seriously.

I'm going to start doing SS. I have a bit of love handles but I'm assuming I should still bulk pretty hard since I have no muscle.

Is that right?

And better looking than you

What the fuck man, that guy is still lardy

Just eat cleanish (fish, vegetables, alot of water, grains etc) and alot of protein + do compound lifts. SS is good for beginners, but its a pretty tough way to train. A bulk will just make you fat. Save it for when you ahve been lifting a while and know what you are doing.

bulk, but maybe +500 cals/day, dont go insane, there's no need to, noob gains are plentiful even with a small bulk

pajeet detected

Those stats seem fucky I'm 5'7 140 and I'm just skinny fat. Either your lighting is shit or you're fibbing sonny. Either way count macros and shoot for 1700-1800

Curry muscle >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> fish and chips muscle

nigga you seem pretty mad, have a rare pepe

that is a good pepe i must admit, are you perchance a fellow redditor ^^

what if I did this routine I found on here

A
Bench 5X5
Squat 5X5
OHP 5X4
Incline DB Press 3X12
delt workout

B
Deadlift 1X5
Pull-up
Face Pull 3X12
Hammer curls 3X8
Row 5X5

ABxABxx

That lower torso still looks skinny fat, how can you solve that shit?

>want to look like I workout
>don't want to live at gym
>happy to have a beer belly and be happy

You're a fucking retard OP, that's the first point to make, fitness is very simple, you get out what you put in, that guy lost 30lbs in 5 months which isn't too bad, it's hard as fuck to put on muscle while cutting, he looks better than you do and in a year or so when he's bulking he's gonna look better than you will then aswell.

Your attitude fucking sucks pal, you want to be thin but don't want to give up junk food, you want muscles but don't want to put in the effort, you want to be good with women but you post beg-threads on a Sicilian massage therapy forum asking for help like an actual pussy, maybe you can't get laid because you're a fucking little bitch, not because you're a fat piece of shit.

very good start. trust me you don't want to start skinny.

Looks good, when you are just starting out pretty much anything will work. Start eating good and hit the gym bro, gains will come pretty fast.

T-thanks

Took a new photo and my pudgy love handles have gotten less pudgy

You think this is a bad starting point? Think again.
I started going to the gym after nearly dying in a car crash, at 28 years old, never having exercised in my life and always been a fatty (up to 120kg)
I'm trying to do my best regardless of my limits (mainly hip fracture and consequent sciatic nerve damage) and I'm committed to this.
I'm 30 now and I've never been so much in shape, yet I'm not even close to making it.

Man up fatty, sign up to a gym, change your diet habits and learn to love the process

>He thinks that's me

I'm op and that's not my post you nigger

Forgot pic

nice scars user they look really aesthetic
wish I could have a few like that too

Better diet, cardio, and more intensive ab routine

Can I make it guys? I have lots of fat around my waist and hips, but I think there might be a good frame hiding under there. 6'2 167lb

Spend the winter bulking then cut in the spring.

I started lifting 2 months ago to lose weight. I'm down to 196 from 220, i want to lose weight but I'd rather put on more muscle. Should I just bulk and forget about losing weight for now?

This basically turned into cbt for people who aren't Veeky Forums enough to post in cbt and I'm perfectly okay with that.

On the bright side those scars make you look pretty hardcore.

Are my hips too wide? When I pinch them there's a considerable amount of fat so I'm just praying my fat distribution is focused on that area and my bone structure isn't shit

you're gonna make it, no problem
pic rel me, NO GYM XD only push-ups

Is this bait? You have 40 lbs to lose and won't look good for two years. By then, what you consider good will have shifted and there will be another year or two to go.

>No gym

Yeah we can tell. only your chest and abs look more defined. Everything else looks smaller or the same

Good progress though. Go to the gym now

you can dude, dont even look THAT bad, I had it much worse and starting to look almost decent.

Holy shit how young are you?

I went to gym since 1 september
I cutted at 2800-1200 kcal
Now i went 3000-3400 kcal on bulk

your hips are as wide as your shoulders and your nipples are fucked

My nipples are fine man, just hairy.
Hips are definitely not as wide as my shoulders either idk why you're so triggered

Used to be >260lbs and ~35% body fat. Down to ~175lbs... 19-20% body fat?

You can go a long way if you just never stop.

Thats a picture when you used to be 260lbs and 35% right?

You aren't 19-20% bodyfat, my friend.
Mid 20%, but if that was you at 35%, disregard this post.

that picture doesn't give the best impression of my overall physique, my lower torso fat is weirdly distributed because I wore way too tight pants for a long time when I was first chunking out. I was too autistic to say that the waistband in my pants was 3-4 inches too small for years and it all bunched up like a real tire there. Easier to see without the boxers but I'm not taking another picture right now.

I was going by this chart I googled when I guessed that percentage which was too low, but at the same time I'd now estimate I started well over 40%.

you think it is a lack of abs ? I honestly just think its bad fat distribution but maybe I should do more core exercises.