We're all gonna make it bruhs r-right?

We're all gonna make it bruhs r-right?

Jesus Christ, I didn't think a chin made that much of a fucking difference.

Oh it does lad, it does. I have pretty good facial aesthetics aside from my chin but it absolutely RUINS the whole look. I look like a KEK and until I get surgery I just have to deal with it

Does mewing not help

Post pic of chin? And how do they do the surgery? Metal plate or something?

Not gonna post pic, but it's somewhere inbetween a normal chin and no chin at all.

In my case they're going to cut the upper and lower jaws off, move them up and forward, then use metal screws and brackets to keep the bone in place while it heals. I'll also be getting the roof of my mouth sawed apart and widened. oh and braces to go along with it. Recovery is like 6 weeks I think?

Mewing can help but it would take like a decade to notice any results because bone doesn't reform that quickly

Sounds rough. Good luck

I don't have a super good chin but it's not that bad either. I just hate it. It could use a small push forward.

So yeah... surgery?

>might do chin, but just for that small push
>braces (again, that fucker of a dentist did it for the money I guess, it was mainly for my back teeth so he removed it while my front teeth were still kind of fucked, could have easily let it in, motherfucker)
>hair, I want my hair back fucking PERIOID, inb4 be a man shave it off, I already did, there are some very positive things happening in hair industry, they say 2020 will be the year of a cure (yes I know they always say that, but the experts are really really positive)
>remove the fucking gyno I have since 12 but too scared of craters afterwards

There's only so much you can train for

>tfw actually have a chin
Thank fuck for that

You made it bruh

yeah and you have an overbite retard

Actually choked up
Nah lad just got a thick lower lip for some reason
Teeth are near perfect

>not completely chinless but have a small chin/jaw
>can only fit two fingers under it when standing up straight
At least it's not bad enough that I've considered surgery because it fits my face, but I will forever curse my mom for giving me her shit-tier face genetics.

Love your mom instead. She had no choice.

She could have just not had a kid or drowned me at birth. I'm the one who has to live with being unattractive, not her.

Some people will never make it, user.

If the guy in this pic can make it
then anyone can

This is an underbite correcting procedure. My friend had it done, and they basically break your jaw and reset it in a more forward position.