Are there any supplements I can take to improve my focus/clarity?

Are there any supplements I can take to improve my focus/clarity?

Are there any nootropics that work?

How can I make my brain function better on little sleep, without the obvious getting more sleep?

You mean adderal lol

get more sleep, eat healthily, exercise

you people are fucking dumb - no, jewish pills wont make you smarter

I cant get enough sleep due to my job/university and driving hours every day to attend both, so I want something to help me maintain focus and clarity- otherwise I'm very drowsy and have brain fog

Concerta. It's like adderall but spread out through the day. Don't mix it with energy drinks though.

Sleep more instead of shitposting. Used to be depressed and feel like shit for almost a year. Little did I know I was sleeping very little and coffee-blasting my way to a heart attack.

SLEEP MORE

l-theanine

Enjoy the ban, pal

how do i sleep more? it takes me 3-4 hours a night to fall asleep. i wake up multiple times throughout the night and typically only get 4 or so hours a night. it's hell.

Eat a lot of seeds

Try melatonin or chamomile tea

Pretty surprised they've left pussy up on a blue board for an hour. Must be having their sips

take melatonin
skip breakfast

As of now, I believe this board has minimal to none moderation. Just look at how many inane threads totally unrelated to fitness are allowed to exist.

Very true

The ephedrine in Bronkaid helps a bit. It's adderall but with less kick, essentially. Head to a pharmacy and pick up a box. Take one when you wake up, take another 4-5 hours later. You could take yet another one after 4 hours, but the third dose affects my sleeping habits.

if you aren't trolling, i used to be like that. then i removed EVERYTHING from my bed and only went into the bed room when i was sleepy. it was like a sort of Pavlovian conditioning. first month or two was harsh b/c i never get sleepy till im exhausted. but after that when i went in and tried to sleep my brain associated that room with sleep.

i believe there's a few studies done on this approach to handling insomnia or related disorders also if you wanted to dig up some literature. you just have to be serious about wanting to get sleep. a lot of people say this but actually just enjoy shit posting till they get tired at night.

no

I started sipping green tea all day at work and it has given me a noticeable improvement in focus. I already had ridiculous mental clarity so i can't comment on that

did......did anyone notice OPs pic?

Are all of you fags?

Sure I noticed it. Hit a turbo fap then proceeded with my reply. Quit making assumptions bro

can we get more of pic related or some buzzword to search then fap to?
holy crap this must be my undiscovered diamond fet