Yo Zyzz isn't fuckin zyzz bro. There's 3 of those fuckers at least...

Yo Zyzz isn't fuckin zyzz bro. There's 3 of those fuckers at least. There's just too many anatomical differences for it to be just the difference in photos/makeup/on or off cycle/coked up bro. It's fucking deep. I need your help to dig deeper into this rabbit hole.

Other urls found in this thread:

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/62/ff/49/62ff495544f47d9702d55ad87d9c80e4.jpg
i.ytimg.com/vi/fGGHj_uZWuw/maxresdefault.jpg
resources0.news.com.au/images/2011/08/10/1226112/220176-zyzz.jpg
i.imgur.com/BysUZjp.jpg
shavershianfitness.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Zyzz-and-Turtle-at-a-festival.jpg
forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140081543
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Look this sounds crazy bro but just listen bro. Okay, so you know how Zyzz looks like a crack head half the time and then attractive half the time?
if you don't believe me and think zyzz looks attractive 100% of the time you're wrong, bro and don't say "makeup" or "he's coked out bro" he's clearly wearing makeup in this picture s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/62/ff/49/62ff495544f47d9702d55ad87d9c80e4.jpg
but still looks ugly, it's not that he's coked out or anything it's legitimately his facial structure that looks different. His face looks long as fuck in this picture.
physique is great in this pic, face is ugly i.ytimg.com/vi/fGGHj_uZWuw/maxresdefault.jpg
Handsome face, physique looks great resources0.news.com.au/images/2011/08/10/1226112/220176-zyzz.jpg
handsome face again, physique looks okay relative to how he usually looks i.imgur.com/BysUZjp.jpg
shavershianfitness.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Zyzz-and-Turtle-at-a-festival.jpg
physique looks phenomenal in this picture. Big as fuck. You can't really see his face with the shades but it looks alright.
Now look, bro this sounds crazy, but I think some The Prestige shit was going on. Think about it. Maybe not ugly Zyzz wanted to get big as fuck and keep lifting but his counter part decided to fuckin quit lifting so then the zyzz who was the big handsome zyzz killed the counter part but at the same time the counter part poisoned Zyzz's food so then chestbrah had to cover it up to keep the legacy alive bro. I dont know bro this is just me brainstormin dawg but I think this is the case. Because think about it. Zyzz says "there is no zyzz" that's because there is no one zyzz bro, there's motha fuckin 2 zyzz's. Or maybe bro the one zyzz wanted to get the cool rose tattoo but the other zyzz wanted to keep veni vidi vici so they killed eachother or something bro, I don't know bro but it's pretty freaky.

What the fuck.

please bro we need as many Veeky Forums scientists on this shit as quickly as possible. We have to find out what really went on with the prince of Veeky Forums

so what stim are you on?

that's not relevant bro, we need to fucking do some detective work. I know that someone in here has to believe me. We have to find out what Zyzz was hiding, what chestbrah is hiding, what the aesthetics was really about dude. We can't let this stay in the dark.

Ayylmao actual autism

Dude fuck off, this is for serious talk about the topic only. If youre not going to contribute dont reply. We need to find out what zyzz really was.

You will be deported to Guantanamo, dude. Stop it now!

i kno u r up 2 no gud. u wil not stop my quest big boi.

Look, boy: There were others to investigate this made up shit and they just disappeared into psychiatry.

Yes we need to find wat zyzz go. Or how many zyzz there are. Please help.

I bet this is the guy posting on /r9k/ about how he's smoking crystal meth.

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams.

Be careful the CIA might make you disappear if you dig too deep.

this actually makes sense

but how do you explain the 2 twins that looked like zyzz?

my guess is that it's some sort of government genetic program to create the most aesthetic human

Almost all bodybuilders change their face quite a bit when they make significant changes in their drug protocol. Hormones are just very powerful.

The anatomical difference is outside the margin of error.

People like you who find a couple pictures of a person at different angles and conclude that there must be a body double (like with clinton) are the dumbest pieces of shit alive .

You should be shot honestly . Irredemiable stupidity

CIA plants designed to make us feel crazy

dont listen to them guys

Lol.

How long have you been binging op?

It might be time to get some sleep.

You underestimate androgens and (possibly) plastic surgeries.

No I have way more pics dude. My mom just had to borrow the laptop (yes I'm a neet). I didn't have time to edit them all together and point out differences.

Quality fucking thread right here, vry srs. This is quality shit post

AND WHY

Because it's fucking real that's why. You have 3 different people, THREE DIFFERENT LIVES. Three... Thr33... Is it any wonder why the word three, and the number 3, have and basically are E's? 3... 3 INDIVIDUALS.

3 INDIVIDSUAL LIV3S. That's a lot of people. People want to do different things. Zyzz's death... Was no death at all! Someone, or multiple people, must have wanted to quit the Zyzz imitation...

ThHERE IS MORE

Is this the new metal gear?

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140081543

look at this op

Don't believe him. Zyzz was.

He had a bunch of facial surgery done to looksmax of course his face structure will look a bit different. The abs is just because he's standing at different angles so they're more stretched on the left plus he's bigger on the right so they pop more there.

>falls for bait
>calls the fisher stupid

I believe you bro.

Laughed my ass off. Thanks for making my morning OP

No bro this is real fukkin life. It's no joke.

Listen bro, If this thread ever gets deleted I got shir on r/zyzz that will last forever. Any fit scientists who believe me need to bring any and all info on this shit to there if this thread dies.

THIS IS IMPORTANT SHIT, BROS! WE NEED THIS THREAD STICKIED UNTIL WE HAVE ANSWERS!!

This shit can't die bros please