Famalam if you're not eating this fuck you. This shit here is 72 grams of protein per can...

Famalam if you're not eating this fuck you. This shit here is 72 grams of protein per can. Just found this shit in the store near me. Anyone else been eating this?

I would maybe give it to a cat. It looks fucking disgusting

im vegan

bit too gelatinous for me. While i do enjoy tendon in my vietnamese pho and bbq ribs, there's just something about corned beef that's off putting.

Too salty

M8's put it in a frying pan poue water in let it reduce throw a dab of tomato paste in and serve with rice

That doesn't sound that bad, actually. I'm fucking broke and might have to resort to buying some shit like this

>bread is useless carbs
What the fuck else am I supposed to line my sandwiches with? Why hasn't science made a calorie-free tasteless substance for me to hold sandwich components together while I eat?

How is bread useless carbs? Just gotta eat healthy bread

I fucking love corned beef hash, best shit you can eat and easy as fuck to make, just take a little time.

At $5/can tho I don't make it often.

>corned beef hash

5 bucks a can? Wow. I thought they were cheaper than that. Still cheaper than a package of chicken breast though.

>carbs
>useless
only dyels would htink this

Post recipe? Also where do you live because i get it for 2.42

Make mash. Add a can of diced corned beef to it. Smash it all up. Bake at 200* for 20 minutes.

>Put chicken broth in a big pan, medium heat
>add a small diced potato
>cook potato 3-5 mins
>add half a diced onion and a clove or two of diced garlic, cook ~2 minutes
>add can of corned beef, mash it all up
>throw in some cayenne pepper too because I said so, some slightly undercooked bacon too if you want
At this point it should look like soup, add more chicken broth if not, broth level should be above everything
>bring to boil, then turn heat down to medium low
>simmer until the broth has cooked off and is the consistency you like, probably 20 minutes, don't stir if you like a crust, stir occasionally if you just want a mash and less cleanup

Nah mate dyels think fat is bad

Hes probably on keto or some low caarb shit
Use lettuce, even fast food places do this

literally canned cancer

The corned beef from brazil with a cow head on the can is the best. I cant remember what the name is

Link to study?

Hereford maybe?

>keto
>dyel

pick two and only two