Just as you started thinking you were making it

Just as you started thinking you were making it.

>But I am not ready for these kind of things
What did she mean by this?

Veeky Forums-related: how do I make the most out of daily cycling trips?

Keep it together dude, rejection it's not the end of the world

You can always learn to love cock

>>But I am not ready for these kind of things

She doesnt like you enough to go do anything with you
Its not rocket science

If you aren't succeeding enough then you aren't failing enough. When you've been rejected ten times you'll start to see a pattern and you'll likely had at least one success. When you've been rejected twenty times you'll likely have had at least three successes.

I'm not gonna kill myself or anything, just feels weird.

But user, we spent a lot of time together. We hung out and played chess and got eats at a kebab shop. We got into each other's personal space. It's when I mentioned "date" that she got scared.
Or maybe I'm just a sperg and got the wrong hints.

thanks family. It's actually the first time I ask anyone out (but still familiar with this feel) so I'm not that crushed. It's just that I was actually interested in this girl, not just going for whatever there was.

>meh

>Or maybe I'm just a sperg and got the wrong hints.
This dude. You're OK, you just misunderstood. At least you weren't a dick when she didn't wanna date you like some guys. Take pride in not being an asshole, don't guilt trip her in the future even if tempted to, etc...

She sounds very asian

>hahahahahahaha

Why do girls always get away with being fucking autists? It's such a weird context to to burst out laughing like a maniac, and who even writes out a nervous laugh? Aren't they involuntary?

>youre a nice person
she doesnt find you attractive, dont kill yourself over it

yeah I'm not doing that, I'm a man, not a faggot.

She is indeed very (central) Asian, doesn't speak great English

Back to the gym (and Veeky Forums) with me then, can't let this happen again.

>and Veeky Forums
user...

Just nerves. Trying to ease the situation

to break any tension that be present

>Veeky Forums)
There is your problem

Someone post the Veeky Forums meetup photo, too lazy to do it myself

Every day I ride my bike to work.

Just ride as fast as you can, thats what I do.

It really helps to get a speedometer, it keeps me motivated to stay at certain speeds for certain distances.

Pic related its my new bike, I love riding this thing.

Yeah, I got the purpose. I think this is one of the worst ways to go about it.

It's easy. Op.

All's not lost yet.

You still need to 'move on' like it is, though.

Yeah well that's when you learn to never give women enough credit to exit gracefully. They're tards like the rest of us.

Gotta ride to work here in a second as well.

You didn't provide much context but she's the one who seems to be sperging out super hard. Like really hard. You should only keep talking to her if you are 100 percent sure you will never develop any social skills.

That jpg REEKS of abandonment insecurity. If you like someone, show interest. Stop trying to act like some mysterious edgelord if that isnt you. If you're not autistic you will be able to tell if she is playing you for a fool.

As a guy with Chinese gf, I can tell you she's just being politely refusin you. If she's raised traditionally girls don't go 'dating' much at all, they wait until they find the guy they're pretty sure they wanna marry a good job, a house and a car are prerequisites, and then they will start dating and marry a few years after.
Its a different culture. Don't go chasing her more and cause things to be awkward, she was just looking for friendly companionship while spending time with you. You could remain friends if you feel like it but you better just get over your crush and start dating another girl instead

Rejection is a part of making it.
Chad gets rejected more than anyone, because he tries more than anyone.
The difference is Chad doesn't give a fuck and moves on to the next girl.

Just because you spend time with a girl doesn't mean she has to like you, don't be that entitled 'nice guy'

Someone has read corey waynes book i see

I'm not doing that shit, going to conserve my dignity and her comfort and back off. I really genuinely thought she was into it though.

thanks for the insight breh.