Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nyRD-U8gJRc
youtube.com/watch?v=mghhLqu31cQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what it mean

Veeky Forums sold

>I have to say I'm sorry
What does he mean by this?

He's apologising because two people in Australia wrongly had the police search all their shit over cp on /int/ and/or because he's selling Veeky Forums to the guy that runs Something Awful

Where will you go guys ?

Thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=nyRD-U8gJRc

Hold me brehs.

FitMisc

Pretty sure he said that in reply to Wayne Lambright guy harassing him about how awful we are.
But in the event that Veeky Forums does shut down someday, what chan would be the best to migrate to?

Veeky Forums is the only good chan for lifters, if Veeky Forums shuts you're better off on a forum like fitmisc, musculardevelopment, getbig or ukmuscle

Fucking get out of here right the fuck nao

pham misc is as autistic if not moreso than Veeky Forums

I hope nothing happens. For some dumb reason I'm actually pretty fond of you bros.

aw, you lubb us :3

You people should be allowed to literally be retarded. At the very most, it will just be sold to someone else. You really think that asshole is going to be like "Okay, I definitely want to delete the Veeky Forums board"? Calm the fuck down, ya bunch of gossiping women.

What did he mean by this???

I think it's less about Veeky Forums specifically, and more about Veeky Forums as a whole being nuked our ruined to the point where it SHOULD be nuked

SHUT IT DOWN

kys

should have been nuked from jump

going to post with kevlin and the fellas on fitmisc

its over boyo~

I knew gookmoot would betray us. It was only a matter of time

*takes my first sip as I wag my tail*

*teleports behind you and steals your girlfriend*

*puts paw on your shoulder*

Uhh...excuse me you can't do that. She's in heat

*unsheathes katana*

Easy kids. I'm more than ready to stab someone in the balls if that's what it takes to keep the peace

*backflips off ledge*
*rises from ground*

Easy fellas, why don't you be brothers?

>what is 4+4 chan

*jumps off the top of a truck that's passing by*
*does the superhero landing on the pavement in front of you*

hey bro leave everyone alone or your girlfriend will be coming back with us

Maybe it will sound gay af but who cares at this point, ive bonded with all of you guys,you helped me through some shitty times and ill always be thankful for motivating me and helping me lift my feels.We all had some good laughs shitposting and sharing advices.All it matters in the end is that i felt you like my family,my friends who i could share anything with and be myself and i truly hope we can all make it one day and achieve our goals in life.

Is there as much shitposting over there though?

WOW!! cool! awesome!!!! those are things ppl (me lol :3) say to about you!! YES Im srs!!! but not all the time haha i like being random LOL so i wannted to ask u WAFFLE lol see? im random !!! hahahaahah r u laughing with me? :3 we should be friends if u r if ur not that ok 2 i guess... but ur still cool!!!!! hahahah anyway, ima RRREEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLY big FAN! of urs :3 PUMPKINZ! lolz can i be in 1 of ur videos? im ok with not being the main charecter... i can be even in the background!! maybe i can say something funny like "omg he stole my taco! or something funny like that haha! ur videos r rly good and i want to be like u 1 day! man, i want to have lots of fans like u do! and then we can hang out together and donate 2 me... LOL ok anyway just feel free to reply if u want me in ur videos! if i dont reply its usally cause im offline... i can only use computer between 6 and 7.. mom doesnt want me staying up l8 but thats fine... (shes an evil evil witch right? LOL pancakes!!!!" im ur biggest fan btw! :P haha lol see u soon! PS: omg i wrote a lot LOL
Pps: uh oh! the cakes r attacking!!!!
Ppps: panckes lol
Pppps: hahah if u laughed with my jokes send me a video of u (irl please) of your reaction i want to see your face when you laugh on my jokes!
Ppppps: ur amazing keep up the good work partner
Pppppps: im not a crazy stalker in case ur wondering...
Ppppppps: hope we can be best friends one day!!!!
PPpppppps: LOL PIE IS ON FIRE!!!!!
Ppppppppps: YOUR THE BEST!!!!
Pppppppppps: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

more genova/blaha/piano type "shitposts", less >sip type shitposts

I've been here since 2005 man don't do this to me man I don't know any other life than Veeky Forums. Even moot left man.

Holy fuck.
This isn't fucking funny user.

I like sipposts

found this GOAT song for you to lift to user: youtube.com/watch?v=mghhLqu31cQ
make them on fitness/bb forums then F A M

proof?

>Be me
>12 years from now
>on Jewtube because Veeky Forums was shut down
>Video buffering
>feels.jpg
>browse the comments to pass time
>all the comments are cancer
>see peculiar comment
>account has an waifu as avatar
>comment says, "Fuark"
>feels flood through body
>instantly reminded of Veeky Forums
>open gallery
>folder called, "The good times"
>look at old screencaps of Veeky Forums for the rest of the night
>mfw

I'm gonna miss you guys

:')

"falls down stairs"

never mind

:'(

Aren't there plenty of other Chans we can migrate to?

still don't know what this is.

Can anyone give me a rundown on the other Chans? If things really go south I'm gonna go refugee. This is one of the only places I have left were I can be politically incorrect without a bunch of SJW's swarming me.

You fool, this is your chance to escape the system

420chan.org/ana

It's pretty good. Fairly analogous to Veeky Forums with a bit less intentional shitposting. Trace amounts of normie. Slightly more drug talk. Randomly generated hilarious names and posterID.

If we migrated it wouldn't be difficult at all to turn it into Veeky Forums2.0

fuck m8, in a world full of uptight numales and (nufemales? wtf do you call a douchey unathletic cookie-cutter opinionated SJW women who has some idea she's "saving the world" by posting shit on the internet and drinking craft beer?) this was one of the few places I felt at home.

I feel you user

I've been on Veeky Forums since I was 16... and I'm turning 27 soon. Without this place I'd feel completely alienated in a world of normies.

>420chan