This is impossible!!!!

This is impossible!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

examine.com/supplements/Cocoa Extract/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>no potatoes

No sweet potatoes?

Not at all, I'm pretty sure I've accidentally ended doing that on occasion.

I have been doing this for 2 weeks now.
The only thing I am giving up out of that list is fast food. It's easy AF to follow this list. Also you save more money to. There is no reason not to do it.

I hope not ,I still eat them idc what this list says.

>no juice
>no fried food
>no potatoes
what a silly challenge

This is almost how I eat most of the time anyway. Doesn't seem like much of a "challenge." There are people who can't do this for one month?

Kill yourself fatso

>no potatoes
>no fast food

How am I supposed to get big?

Instead of mashed potato try mashed cauliflower, lil bit of creme cheese n mash some steamed cauli. Low carbs brah

>all these 30 day challenges

What's the fucking point if you're just gonna go back to doing whatever it is you were doing

>no potatoes

Potassium deficiencies lead to the gay.

Sounds like my cutting diet.

Doing this when bulking? Lord have mercy

Fucking done. This is me for almost the past 5 years. Within those 8 years, I ate 2 Big Macs, some chocolates on Valentine's and Halloween, and 2 donuts at a networking event. It's fucking easy.

>just noticed no potatoes
The fuck? Potatoes are perfectly fine.

PUT A BANANA IN YOUR TURD CUTTER, FAGGOT

>allows beer

I could get fat on this challenge.

Potatoes are really healthy too. I swear bro science is like the Bible. A lot of good advice and then some stupid shit that doesn't make sense, but the guy who wrote it swears by it.

5*

Also, don't think I've even had that many potatoes either.

>the face when you already do this

two years and counting

Man!!! Anything that claims to fix your weight with a fad diet is a scam...

Lifestyle changes bring body changes. Most people don't eat enough as it is & have no clue of macro nutrients, what they are & what they do for your body.

I force feed constantly eat fast food & drink cokes yet maintain 10-20% body weight because I train hard & run hill sprints. High Intesity Interval Training is beast mode shit, learned about it few years back & health wise best thing I've ever learned & put into practice

So keto? This is easy if you're cutting.

No vodka though

I've done this challenge multiple times without even trying

> impossible
nah, plenty of people do that, for far more than 30 days

> pointless
Now we are talking

wait that's a 30 challenge?

I've been doing that since march (outside of potatoes though, I still eat those)

who-ever came up with this and thinks it's a challenge is not going to make it

Not really tho

>Potatostan number one exporter of potassium.
>Banana countries have inferior potassium

So I can have fruit salads and wheat as much as I want, where is the point?

>no potatoes
Meme fitness faggots detected. sage

I don't eat any of that trash ever

also BBQ everyday, my diet doesn't mention it so it must be healthy

>fatlogic
> nono, I can't have potato salad but you can pass me another burger and the mayonaise

> banana country is ruled by little girl

Plz post body picture

>no chocolate

My one weakness (besides peanut butter which isn't on this list). 10 days would be tough but doable. But honestly, there's nothing wrong with having like 100 cals of dark chocolate a day. Plus I make it myself so it's just coconut oil, cocoa, and honey.

why am I hard?

Or you can just do another challenge after you're done

I only eat potatoes out of that list
What's wrong with potatoes?
Mashed potatoes are great. Doesn't seem too unhealthy.
Anyway, I could probably do this for a year without much trouble. I think if you're eating more than one or two of these more than once a week you already have some problems in your diet.

>mfw already do this when bulking
easy as fuck

>potatoes
expect potatoes
whats the problem with potatoes?

>except

Same thoughts

Can I still eat scoops?
>CMON

It's called watching what you eat. Send easy desu

Easy:--)

Not scoops of Ben and Jerry's

>no potatoes
screw you, over baked potatoes are the shit!

30 Day challange?
I've been doing that for my whole bulk, that began in september 2015.

Except that every 2 months I have chocolate, because I donate blood and they give that shit out as a quick regeneration meal.

Make your own food.
You'll never OHP your own bodyweight at the peak of a bulk if you eat shitty fast food.

this has been my life for the past 2 months

I do this shit every 6 months in January and June in a no meats no sweets challenge.

And I never eat white bread anyway, shit's disgusting.

Not eating meat is pretty damn easy. There are so many alternatives.

Sweets is the killer.
Nothing replaces a good Sunday.

I eat like garbage on a bulk so I can fit my 5k calories a day in and I can still OHP 90kg at a bodyweight of 90kg.

Just gotta eat big

GOMAD

> No white bread

It's like they want me to never make it

honeslty, if you keep lifting, you fall into this eventually anyway

though, I still have chocolate. why not?

only time I have fast food or fried food is out of convenience for the group I am with.

Been doing this for about two years now

My whey is chocolate flavoured and I like eating potatoes

Been doing this already for almost 2 years besides a burger then and now and I do eat potatoes

>No white bread
Never gonna make it m8

I've been eating nothing but chicken breast and 500cal worth of fruit every day for the last two weeks.

Also vitamin supplements.

Put the whey on the tatoes

No, stuff the potatoes with whey.

>no juice
>no potatoes
thats just stupid

>impossible
I've been doing this for a couple of months unintentionally, those who can't are weak people who have no control over their own bodies

juice is just sugar for children lmao

but yeah ill agree on potatoes

I need my apple juice though

>almost 2017
>there are people still not on keto

I did this program ACCIDENTALLY for a month (since last month in fact) because I used the custommealplanner on Scooby's to create a meal plan and ended up with weetabix and brotein shake in the morning, chicken breast and fried veggies in the midday and evening. Every day.

It's not even hard. It teaches you about what you really need in nutrition. I still mostly do it, the only reason I loosened up on it slightly is because I got myself Myfitnesspal and started counting calories one by one for a more flexible dieting experience.

it takes around 14 days to break a habit (not an addiction) or make a habit so this challenge might help people get out of their bad ways and get into better behaviour.

it seems a bit extreme to have so many things. people might have more success giving up things one at a time

Hmmm, does that count as a very roundabout kind of dubs?

this is my normal diet except I eat one square of dark chocolate every day

No potatoes is the only thing i didn;t get. Everything else i've been doing in the last few years

I haven't eaten anything on this list except for potatoes since months. I do occasionally binge on sugary shit. But yeah, i go months no chips, years no ice cream, months no fast food, no fried food, chocolate, breads, years no soda, years no donuts, months no cakes

opps, didnt see candy - i binge on that shit. black licorice soft bites

That's called eating. Be an adult OP and look after yourself.

My diet:
>meat (kangaroo, beef, chicken)
>salad
>fruit
>fish
>pasta about twice a week

I snack on hummus and carrot sticks and drink buckets of red wine on the weekend.

Yeah, when you are in your bed at night watching tv and need to chew on some shit. two words
baby. carrots.

fills you up, low cal, good for shitting

muh nigga knows what's up

>already doing everything on the list for the last year
Challenge completed?

I've already been doing that all these years.

>sugar is bad

my thoughts exactly

I literally do all of that except for the fried foods one

I did for 6 months cause no money. Lost so much weight and never felt so good in my entire life.
Nothing but white rice, 2 chicken breasts frozen veggies and water twice a day. Alcohol sometimes but were provided by friends.

>no potatoes
WTF why wouldn't I eat potatoes? I just boil them. It's the perfect Veeky Forums food

It's not impossible. Most of us call this "keto".

Potatoes would be hard but everything else is ezpz

Can I still drink chocolate whey?

You can still eat pure sugar?

A long time ago some morons misinterpreted a study which lumped the average potato in with its fried and oily counterparts. Thus a meme was born.

There is no science saying they're detrimental to your health. They just say it to Americans because they'll choose fries or some gross variant rather than just a boiled potato.

i'm offended that somebody would create a challenge like that

it's the same level as no fap

why would you eat 5k calories a day at 90kg bw

Does stir-fry count as fried food? I don't even put oil in it.

Fried food and potatoes are my staples, other than that that isn't a challenge. If I really cared enough I could do that because I do get sick of smelling like oils and pork, I could steam things like gooks

Hell hello mr skeltal

It's very possible, and beneficial to someone who has all those things in their diet mentally and physically.

Then wtf do I eat. That's all I know how to eat.

besides potatoes and white bread, that's my every day diet.

>No potatoes

>no potatoes
Enjoy your low test.

gotta have my chocolate. the rest I could do easily

>no potatoes

lolololololollololoolol cutting out the best source of carbs, a food so rich in nutrients you could live a whole year and be fine, the food that your grandfather his father and your grandmother lived and swore by

I feel yang. But I think that this is more pointed at peoples' vices. i.e. chocolate,cookies,cakes. Most people probably don't eat that kinda shit like it's a normal thing. And if they do, they're too far gone already

>no potatoes
makes no sense
>fried food
no more than once a week and it wont have any detrimental effects
>no chocolate
examine.com/supplements/Cocoa Extract/

the rest is about right.