/food/

r8 & h8

That's cum right?

Looks like fucking garbage. Fucking shit. I bet you let big strong men cum inside your asshole.

i hope you washed that down with big boy cummies

How many men have you fucked today, OP?

Wow I really hope you didn't mix that sperm with seasoning. That will delude it's natural protein content.

s-stop, I'm losing weight

With all the cum guzzling you do that's gonna take a lot of effort.

Cutlet and veggies, nice choice. May I ask what the sauce is?

It's okay, user. You keep eating strong man cummies like that and you're gonna be Veeky Forums in no time.

Finally a serious reply!
it's semen :)

It's cum.

>Milanesa with lettuce and radishes
>dat tablecloth
>dat plate

OP confirmed hispanic lifter autist living with parents

it's just a grilled breaded meat fille with cream cheese, radish and lettuce

im gonna fuckin die boys holy shit

Checked

>tfw someone repost your oc
feels good mang

That meal makes me want to suck a big, beautiful cock and drink all of the sweet nectar that empties from it because only when my mouth is filled with another man's seed will I forget the presumed taste of this horrible affront to God and his creations.

CHICAGO
H
I
C
A
G
O

looks alright OP. Did you wash it down with fermented, watery shit juice? I'd imagine that'd taste better than this fucking green cunt lips with salmon shit butter slathered in baby batter you ugly fucking shit.

>cream cheese
>breaded
Do you even want to make it?

Dude, i'm gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks fcking pathetic and digusting compared to my meal. and I'm being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont cook sht that was perviously in cans. you're a fuking joke dude, and im dead fuking serious. gert areal family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fuking time, and has a milliondollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont eever potst your fuking poverty dinner on these forums ever the fuk again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fuking phaggot.

kek

Sounds good, my friend, thankyou!
And grilled breaded meat is basically cutlet anyways. :)

OP fixing up his meal.

Excuse me, here's a better version.

Jesus Christ who art though in Heaven. I think I'm gonna vomit. See a priest you fucking heathen. Dear God.

Should have used a bigger knife to kill yourself with after eating this monstrosity you fucking disgusting fuck.

I had been debating whether or not to commit suicide but this disgusting abomination has officially made the decision for me. Thanks, OP. Green shit and fish dick. God forgive me.

HOLY FUCK that looks AWFUL

I opened Adobe Lightroom to fix that awful exposure

looks like he has polio from the fucking malnutrition

OP can I interest you in a Canon EOS

still makes me want to throw up and cut off my own dick and eat it

Holy shit you guys are some kind of faggots

It doesn't look like the healthiest thing you could eat, but it looks useful, almost spartan. Really basic, not something to feed a beloved guest, but tastier than plain chicken and lettuce. Can't really go wrong with meat and veggies you like

Yeah, I mean I wouldn't fix it for a guest but it gets the job done. Sort of like gargling fermented semen for 15 minutes and eating fucking fresh turds out of a public toilet.

looks like shit

Gotta eat big to get big :^)

Is this an old joke?
It doesn't look as bad as you make it to be. Just looks like mediocre chicken fried steak with veggies.
Do you feel the same way about chicken fried steak?

You gotta be fucking wasted bud. Shit makes me want to chop of my hand and shove it up my ass. Just the picture of that disgusting meal makes me violently irrational

I got 180 cals left.

What do I eat?

Nothing. You're on a cut, you don't have to meet your daily max every time

a big black cock

>why is this board projecting this much
>oh, it's Veeky Forums
>360 and walk away

I guess you're right
1500 cals is pretty low, but I'm not hungry or anything.

I do 1500 standard, and have been 1200 or so since Monday to make up for binging on Sunday. But hey, the Vikes won, so it was worth it.

Yeah I did fuck up the other day, not badly, but still. Will probably fuck up this saturday drinking booze too.
I'm 260lbs and I worked out today. Intermittent fasting keeps me from being hungry but 1500 cals on a workout day just seems weird. Can't imagine willingly do 1200, don't think I'd ever have a reason to do that. What do you eat on days like that?

Today I had a cup of Greek yogurt with a scoop mixed in, a ham and cheese sandwich, 2 cups of coffee with creamer mixed in, and then some Tyson chicken tendies. 1290 calories, 98g protein, 113g carbs, 51g fat.

Holy shit.

I guess that sounds possible. How much do you weigh/how tall?

5'9

I've been cutting at 1500 for about 3 months now, so I'm well adjusted to the lower intake, so long as I don't eat nutrient loose food and takes up high calories.

I think it'd be pretty unhealthy at my weight/height, but it sounds like a possibility once I've dropped more weight. Going to stay around ~1700 calories for a long time I think.

You adjust as you go down. It's very hard to go from eating 4000+ a day to well under half that. As long as you're in a deficit and are losing pounds, keep doing what you're doing.

I've dropped ~48lbs staying at about 1700/1800. I imagine I should be able to drop another 20 easily at least before adjusting lower.

but yeah it was cold turkey, wasn't easy.

Hit my protein goal earlier today, and saw some good looking tomatoes at the store, so I made some bruschetta

>tfw comfy

Depending on your height, you could probably ride 1700 for awhile. For me, I need lower due to my height, as my BMR is 1700.

Congrats on the progress. Keep it up.

You too, good luck on the cutting ride my friend.

Straight out of my pockets

how many cum tribute threads were needed to defile this picture of chicken parmesan?

Argie as fuck, are you negro friendo? :^)

I'm the niggest

You have womanly hands

kek

Que ciudad?

I know

Pergamino