*TST*

*TST*

AHHHHHHH

>That first sip of the day

Drinking 1 right now

STOP THIS MEME

I really really like this meme

CVS has these for $1.99 if you're ever in there.
When there on sale they're 2/$3.00 with you're ExtraCare card.
Not too bad, especially if you're in there picking up a prescription.
And if you're picking up your 10th prescription, you'll get $5 in ExtraBucks back, making it virtually free.

This is a bad meme.

>that first scoop of the day

>That first catch of the day

Me too. I miss the old days (last week) when it was more prevalent.

Thanks, Lori.

Somebody explain this meme. Is it really 0 cal n shit?

See

batsgohome

>Started as bad marketing. Monster obviously hired someone to post something about "that first sip of the day."
>howdoyoudofellowkids.jpg
>Quickly seized upon and mocked with satirical shitposting. Some legitimately funny satire. This is what satire is for and this is how memes often work.
>Humorless, tone-deaf retards complain about "forced meme." All of you can fuck off.
>Mods hand down some 24-hour bans.

So those working to neutralize the shilling (by effectively flooding the market with counterfeit currency), or just get some laughs at the expense of evil shills (who use the anonymous format to advertise without disclaiming the fact that they're advertising, which fucks with your perceptions and trust and is thus legitimately fucking evil) end up being the ones punished, instead of the evil shills.

However.

>that first sip

It's a good meme

I've never done /first sip/ but I'm thinking about taking the plunge. Any advice for a noobie?

> links to thread about how monster isn't no cal.
> thread deleted
Well played monster shill mods

'
take a pic of yourself like bats did

Finally caved and bought two today.
That first sip was....spectacular

>shilling
>good

Who else tries to vape that glorious Monster Energy Zero Ultra™ vapor when you first open it?

Thats a hell of a deal!

>Great. Our first sip of the day.

I didnt think ESB could get any better.

are they orbiting a planet made of Monster Ultra?

This is the first meme I have ever actually suspected has people literally shilling it.

With the popularity and news about Mèmes at the moment, it was only a matter of time until a brand like monster tried to capitalize on it

I've always laughed at previous shill accusations, but now I feel it's really happening

Hey bros! Who here /stockpilesipper/? I still have 3 Monster Zero Ultras (TM) in my fridge currently so I can "Unleash the Beast" (TM) for the next 3 days until my case of Monster Zero Ultra (TM) arrives, just so I can never miss the "First Sip of the Day"!

Fuck this is good.

You know what else is good, user? The entire branded line of Monster (TM) Energy Drinks! With choices like classic Monster Energy (TM), Muscle Monster (TM), and Java Monster (TM), you are guaranteed to find a favorite, to enjoy that "First Sip of the Day," day after day! But remember, user, that Monster is nothing unless you "Unleash the Beast"! (TM) at the gym. Our specially formulated Monster Energy (TM) Blend will help you crush the day, and your lifts! *

*Statement not tested in subjects that do not use anabolic steroids*