QTDDTOT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PjbSXItiMkI
youtube.com/watch?v=423Ew_DQC40
youtu.be/LJ6SsRsOll8?t=66
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

will a girl ever let me lick her asshole?

i eat my girls and she loves it. shes a nigga lol

Why does it seem that some people waste their time in the gym? Either from complete shit form when working out to just blatantly fucking around with weights? What the hell is the point to going if you're not going to do it right?

fatfuck here,

should i be eating on a deficit, maintenance or surplus during rest days? Thanks!

Probably if you asked.

newfag here
been doing stronglifts for nearly the last 2 months, and all my lifts have been progressing well, but the last week i've been stalling out on OHP, at 85 pounds, havent been able to finish my sets, even with long breaks between sets(5 mins)
i started out from complete sedentary if that might be important

Trying to build a plan- gym only has dumbbells, smith machine, pulldown machine and chinup bar.

A:
DB Bench 5x5
DB Fly 5x5
Arnold press 3x8
tricep pulldowns 3x8
Straight legged deadlifts 5x5
pull ups 3x10
plank

B:
DB OHP 5x5
DB rows 5x5
lateral raises 3x8
Curls 3x8
Bulgarian split squat 5x5
chin-up 3x10
plank

1-3 mile run each time

AxBxAxx
BxAxBxx

I think it's a start but it could definetly be refined
Any input?

If you're morbidly obese it's better to think of "eating at a deficit," as eating like a normal person. So, yeah, you should be eating like a normal person.

any u niggas know a good meal planner

tried using scoobys meal planner but for some reason the pages werent loading properly

forgot an actual question like a dildo, but is there any tricks or things that can help improve OHP?

fit i think my legs are srsly fucked up
>live on a ship for like 7 months
>shit rocks too much so only work upper body
>come back home and legs cant lift for shit without legs cramping up
>decide to start from scratch and deload to 20lb dumbbell lunge
>warm up by doing 3x6 bodyweight lunges
>on my third set it feels like all of the blood in my body is in my quads and they start spasming like theyre going to cramp
>leave dumbbells on ground because ill cramp if i pick them up
>as im typing this my quads are spasming

wtf do I do to regain my legs?? I dont drink more than 2 cups of coffee a day, and I drink 3-4 32oz nalgene bottles a day and regularly piss clear. also had dat dere whey and banana today. im just confused and sad

Is it okay to stand on my toes when I do squats?

Ass to grass is not an option, I don't have the flexibility for it and wind up on my toes regardless. It's what I've been doing, so far so good, but want to make sure I'm not setting myself up for snap city.

back squat is 1.5 pl8
front squat is 1 pl8
dead lift is 1 pl8

what the fuck do i do to fix this?

They aren't intentionally doing things wrong, or wasting time (probably). They don't know what they're doing. It's the same in all sorts of things, school, work, etc. Laziness and ignorance look the same from a distance.

you want to have your weight on your heels the entire time, try a wider stance and ensuring your knees arent buckling towards each other

>Ass to grass is not an option, I don't have the flexibility for it
have you considered getting the flexibility for it?

Do the thing on the right hand side of this infographic where you rest your heels on something

I'd have to stand really fucking wide in that case. Like comically wide.

Tried stretching for a good month, didn't work.

don't stand on your toes, this causes your back and spine to roll forward and do the bending motion that will take you over to snap city. Work on getting better squat form by taking your weights down a peg, and slowly gaining flexibilty by going a little further down every day, you don't need to go ass to grass. Imagine you're lowering yourself onto your heels. Make sure this form is good, or you will end up in snap city sooner than later.

I've got a pain in pic related. Hurts whenever I put too much pressure on it. Not sure how I hurt it, but should I skip my next day of lifting to let it heal or just avoid certain lifts?

it sounds like you're doing something horrendously wrong aside from just the form.

Don't know m8. Legs are shoulder width apart, try bending down and, immediate discomfort in my shin area.

And if I even attempt to go further down, my feet automatically go tip-toe mode regardless. Maybe I'm missing something in my legs, who the fuck knows.

last two girls I fucked didnt let me

like, you asked, and they said no, or you tried it out while going down on them and they squirmed away?

1 month in, I completely stopped experiencing doms, even though I go hard, mostly until failure, 5 times/week.
Is this normal or should I increase volume lowering weights/increasing rest?

Push press

DOMS go away after a few weeks of lifting. Very rarely will you get them from this point on.

5'4'' 130lb
I don't like that my forearms hang at such a large angle, I feel like they should hang straighter. I can consciously open my arms further but I'm not sure I wanna walk around all day doing that. Any thoughts? Do I just need to stretch more?

>inb4 noodle arm manlet

Same here. I failed 3x at 95 lbs., deloaded to 85 and just did 100. The breathe at the top trick helped quite a bit too: youtu.be/PjbSXItiMkI

I can barely do 4 chinups/pullups. If I need to do 5x5 pullups/chinups, what should I do if my max is 4?

Also, should I do a warm-up set for accessories? Say I need to do 2x10 barbell curls. Should the first set of curls be a warm-up set?

Was squatting today and I felt my IT band get really tense mid set.

I stopped my workout and it was definitely tight, but didn't have any pain.

I got home and I can walk around and such, no pain, but I can feel it being tight. If I put a lot of pressure on it, I can lightly feel a light pain but otherwise it's fine.

Thoughts?

plz somebody tomorrow is deadlifts

do you want it to get worse?

First time low_bar squatting and my shoulder blades feel bruised. Normal?

no, does that mean I take the day off? I don't want to miss a lifting day if I don't have to.

Any spot on my body hurts if I put too much pressure on it. You don't describe the pain... Impossible to give any meaningful feedback with the information given. Bottom line: always better to err on the side of caution when it comes to your health.

how skinny are you?

If you're not skinny, your bar placement is too low.

It should be on a shelf created by your rear delts

Go in the gym, warm up very well, and workout

If anything bothers you just stop right there.

so in my deadlift I should be using more of my hamstrings than my quads right? for years I have been doing diddies as if it was a squat. I think my hamstrings got really underdeveloped because of it.
also is there such a thing as developing one part of the muscle more than the other? i feel like my rectus femoris is way more developed than my vastus medialis and lateralis. my legs are pretty thick in the beggining but really thin close to my knees.

I am 302 pounds and have started getting my shit together, but after 15 years of eating takeaway almost daily I can't stomach steamed vegetables without wanting to gag.

Is it ok to eat veg roasted with a little olive oil and herbs every night for a while during this early phase? Thinking of like roast veg with grilled chicken and shit like that.

Well, it's hard to describe. If I'm sitting in a chair and just shift my weight around, it'll start to hurt. Also when I laugh and contract my belly it hurts.

I don't really know how else to describe it.

No. If the bar was anywhere near your shoulder blades, it was way too low.

measure the olive oil and count it towards your daily calories

1 tablespoon is 119 calories

it's fine, just count those calories.

Even if the bars in the right place, you've just applied extreme pressure to an area of tissue which isn't accustomed to it, with a lot of small blood vessels right under the surface of the skin. What did you think was going to happen?

Can you guys recommend a toothbrush? I usually just use the shitty one my dentist gives me after a cleaning but the bristles get flattened after a couple of weeks.

Dude, steaming is way down the totem pole of delish ways of cooking anything. Roast away. Just had some roasted Brussels sprouts the other day that were insanely good.

I'm probably just leaving skinny-fat mode, so my back is pretty lean but I don't have much delts to speak of. Should I use a pussy pad until I get more swole? I'm squatting just over 1pl8 to give you an idea of my weight

Sounds like you're brushing too hard.

You shouldn't have a problem finding the bar placement

Look up videos and pictures on low bar

what sort of stretches are you doing?
You're definitely not "missing something" in your legs. What does that even mean?

If I may shill a bit, I can't say enough good things about Sonicare. I'm sure any kind that vibrates at high frequency will do just as well. I have the cheapest model. My dentist who used to always berate me, now praises me for flossing each time I visit. I never floss unless I have something stuck in my teeth. I brush once a day in the AM with Sonicare.

Colgate 360 if you want one with a tongue scrubber

You should be eating on a deficit every single day, fool

Every time I go they tell me to brush harder, that plaque is built up under my gums.

Make sure you have enough:
>Magnesium
>Potassium
>Salt
In your diet.

No pussy pad. It took me bit to find the shelf too. Make sure you're bunching up your upper back muscles and bringing your elbows in, and if need be, point your elbows behind you a bit. Shouldn't miss it.

Am I a puss for having to use straps to hang clean anything over 225 for reps?

Why are you so worried about what Veeky Forums thinks?

I found the best method to find the "resting spot" is overextend while going under the bar at first and then glide it back up until it "clicks in".

Yes, sudoku to regain your honor

Thanks for the advice, I'll keep trying to find that shelf. I think I was mostly overcompensating for a previous high-bar position when I should have had it lower to begin with.

this chick looks like a girl that goes to my gym. she wears glasses when she works out and i think she might be a pro bodybuilder or something

Why ask you cuck!
Just do it, if she doesn´t want it she will tell/show you that.
Dont be a beta, juast do it and live with the consequences. They will be good.

A fit girl found me. Shes literally marriage material, only problem is she wants to hold off sex until marriage. I mean, i was just going to sit here lonely, playing vidya and drinking coffee anyway if she didn't come along.

Should I stick by and see if I really do end up liking her enough to wait? I was looking for a long-term thing anyway. She really likes me, I really like her, we have a lot of similarities. Kissing her is nice. Cuddling with her is nice.

We've both had sex with two people in the past. Both one fling, and one relationship. I've had a dry spell, and she's decided that sticking to her guns on no sex until marriage will help her find someone that will prove to be/or not be compatible in the long run for a relationship.

Thoughts?

what could go wrong?

Eh. I find out that I don't like her enough and move on.

Or I stay with her, decide I think shes incredible and worth waiting for.

Am I looking at it too simply? I mean, I'm figuring after sticking with someone long enough and determining that we both love eachother, she may decide differently on her decision. I'm not betting the house on that happening, but I'm not ruling it out.

Motorbike broke down on the way to work
Uncles a mechanic but can't get a hold of him until 9:30
What do I do to pass the time brahs

Normal people would have a conversation about what kinds of thing they like during sex. You gotta drop the social-anxiety at some point in your life.

You cannot run life in a flight test simulation
You will never know the potential of your out come until you have made an attempt

You are hunched forward. Train your back to a 2:1 ratio to your chest.

Does anyone else get a bit bloated/fluffy when taking a break from the gym?

I'm nearing 2 weeks off due to an injury, and despite staying the same weight, I just look a bit fluffier, like I'm holding on to water weight. Is this normal? Nothing else has changed, diet is the same, daily routine too.

Does working out with pretty heavy doms increase chances of injury?

How should I fail my squat on a rack similar to this this? No safeties.
Should I drop it behind me or try to lean it on the lower 'teeth' or whatever you call them.

Did the leaning fail today but I'm not sure I can do it when I escape the noob period and have more weight on. Not sure.

128 and 5'8"
I'm gonna bulk obviously, so how much calories should I eat per day?
Is 2000 enough?

What's 1/2/3/4/ ?
And why do people post about it? Is it like some sort of standard fir officially Making it or something?

What are some meniscus-friendly leg exercises?

I JUSTed my meniscus on my left knee, but I don't want to go reverse T-Rex mode.

Definitely not. Start out with 2400 and see if you're gaining at a pound per week (after two weeks). If not, add 150 to your intake and repeat. Make sure to get 0.8g of protein per pound of bodyweight.

1pl8 Overhead Press
2pl8 Bench
3pl8 Squat
4pl8 deadlift

It's a sign of making it past the normal level.

Up to a 500 kcal surplus of your tdee

If she's had sex before then she probably won't end up sticking to the whole no sex thing if she really falls for you.

if you're squatting facing the rack (which you should), the only way to fail is to dump it

here's a video showing you how to just drop it behind you:

youtube.com/watch?v=423Ew_DQC40

not sure if your gym is going to be an asshole for you dropping

> dump it

meant to say drop it behind you

if you had safety bars you could just dump it like here:

youtu.be/LJ6SsRsOll8?t=66

I guess I have to do drop it. I'm sure the gym rather has me dropping it behind me than having me collapsing under the weight.

Read the sticky and use the TDEE calculator in it as well as a coupe others.

How bad? You getting surgery, if so repair or debriding?

>currently sat on waiting list
>know your pain

>We've both had sex with two people in the past
>she wants to hold off sex until marriage
Sounds like a trap. And I don't mean the one with a dick

Does training with rather heavy doms increase chance of injury?

No but you won't be able to pull anywhere near your max

It's a good standard anyone can reach. Provided you're low enough in bodyfat, you'll also be looking pretty good.

What's better for Quads: front squats or highbar squats (if you could only do 1)?

How do rest days work? Is it a 24 hr rest or 48 hr rest?

bamp

Do you think exercising at 8pm on Monday and 9pm on Tuesday counts as having a rest day?

My goodness

Front squats imho.

>It's a sign of making it past the normal level

Worth noting that "normal" is relative. Just by training every week you're already in the top 90% of the general population for making it

Remind me how bad alcohol is for you so I don't drink a bottle of vodka while sitting alone shitposting here tonight.

I think it does but I'm not sure

kills gains. literal poison for your body. causes permanent liver damage and kills brain cells.

have a nice cup of decaff tea to help you get comfy instead

Hey guys, quick question. I asked elswhere already, withnout any answers though.

Will doing arm isolates any difference in my case? I've been on stronglifts for 2 months now, then I '''switched''' to this.

A
- OHP 4x5
- Squat 4x5
- Diddly 2x5
- Dip 3xF
- Chin up 3xF

B
- BB row 4x5
- bp 3x5
- Squat 4x5
- Pullover press 4x5
- Pull ups 3xF
+ random ab work

Is this routine good for now? I'd really like bigger arms, but I don't want to do accessories that won't do anything.