Ugly girl hits on you

>ugly girl hits on you

>girl sends one word message on dating website

>fat (not curvy, not thicc, fps-tier fat) grill keeps flirting with you

>girl doesn't have a penis

>achieve ottermode
>two fat ugly girls ask you out
T-thanks Veeky Forums

>When 45+ year old coworker hits on you (I'm 19)

Now you know how girls feel every time you hit on them.

Dude...

> implying you wouldn't make cumsies in your pamts over any female contact

I never considered this when a uggo hits on me. Mind is fucking blown.

Damn, no chill at all

Nice.

>be drowning in pussy and can't be bothered with it anymore

seems like it's always the ugly/fat girls that show interest before the pretty girls.

Maybe it's because the pretty girls don't have to show interest to get laid, but the fat girls have to put extra effort into getting a man....

Although even the ugliest guy finds the hottest girls attractive. So perhaps if ugly/fat girls find you attractive then so too do the hot ones and all you need to do is talk to the hot girls.

>when a fat chick takes something from you and won't return it until you give her your number

>it's a fat chick with a flat ass hits on you episode
>it's a dumpy virgin hits on you on a dating website
>it's a dumb hood rat talks to you because she thinks you can get weed

underrated.

The last girl, dumpy Asian is trying to sell me weed in exchange for my phone number.

>stop being a slob, lift, get attractive enough to engage in meaningless promiscuity
>it doesn't fill the void in my soul, only makes it a gaping hole

Iktf bro, some chubby chick stole my t-shirt and I had to take her home and be molested by her in order to get it back. She then forgot some of her clothes at my place and came back and raped me again. Feels bad man.

Are you guys 15? Or do you never use a different perspective?
>Although even the ugliest guy finds the hottest girls attractive. So perhaps if ugly/fat girls find you attractive then so too do the hot ones and all you need to do is talk to the hot girls.
Now THAT is underrated.

Dude.. Mind blown.

>implying this is even remotely okay
Just take it back you fucking numale

It's almost as if those guys that reached that stage of their life before you did were right.

>implying this is not what I did after I called her a fat whore

>tfw too hot that ugly girls don't even bother hit on me, they look at me and hide their faces

>get along very well
>she has no ass or tits
>kind of cute
>vegetarian
Fuck sake

It's 8am and the fucking thread was just started with 3 replies before yours. Do you even know what underrated means? Damn nigga

yeah right...

>loath fat people
>bubbly fat girl is super nice to me
>infectious smile
>talking with her is making me feel happy

WTF is this sorcery and how do I ward against it

make her your fixerupper gf.

get her to trim down and get fit.

then she'll leave you for jamar

>tfw a ugly fat girl follows you around the gym

I came to this conclusion not long time ago.
And just stopped.

He is right you know
ugly girls suffer from the same problems as 95% of guys do, they need to put in work to get laid
Average and pretty girls do not

Fucccc this. What should I do? I flirt back because I don't want to appear rude, but I'm also really blunt with her.

>Or do you never use a different perspective?
Duh, most guys unless they are blind and/or retarded notice the ugly guys all try to hit on girls
However its kind of funny to assume what someone looks like when youve only read their posts on a hungarian basket weaving forum

This is the worst

>nice face but chubby/fat girl likes me
>we get along very well and she has a great personality
>am interested in what she says/she's cool
I'd rather be fucking typical hot chicks but they're so uninteresting out of bed. Don't want to alienate girl I actually enjoy talking to even though not attractive.

>fat girl hits on you
>thinks shes good enough for someone that regularly lifts weights and is Veeky Forums just because she has a vagina

>went into the trade jobs instead of college.
>missing out on my best years when I could be getting puss