Could you, according to her body, assert whether she did a steroid cycle or not at some point?

Could you, according to her body, assert whether she did a steroid cycle or not at some point?

she may have a bit big arms for a girls but I can't say she's not natty for sure since we don't really see her body. I'd say achievable natty. However if she's a professional athlete then shes 99.9% not natty, but not all steroids make a difference to your body, some may be just PEDs

That's hot as fuck

She puts all this effort throwing it and that guy just throws the perfect pass instantly like nothing kek

cant tell when shes covered up like that need a high res pic of her body+face

Ayy lmao

Literally what? Both of them almost instantly threw it.

The guy threw the egg with half the effort, and it was still going to go farther

>longer arms
>more strength
>same technique
no shit

Tits or gtfo you know the drill, unless you are a white Knight in which case gtfo

>stating the obvious
>being a white knight

Don't forget, he probably has bigger hands

Hand size is super important for throwing a football. Even manlets like Russell Wilson and JFF have gigantic mits

I was stating the obvious, you got mad for some reason

That body is achievable natty for a woman, but I don't know if she is natty.

Of course she's natty.

You'd have to be an idiot she was on something. The majority of instabitches you see are more jacked than she is

>fake tits
>donkey mode
ofc she did sterons

>tfw no sexy blonde gf with good squat booty to throw handegg with you on the beach.

why even live bros.

Sounds like typical dyel reaction about a regular fit girl. Her tits are probably fake, otherwise they're GOAT.

>instantly
More like
>grip
Pause
>get in position
Pause
>throw
Celebrate

I don't claim to know shit about shit, but is something fucked with her throwing form? It looks weird to me.

That's not a squat booty.

her form is shit

Its like she took the frame by frame breakdown the instructional slideshow showed her literally

It looks like she's shot putting. She throws it right from on top of her shoulder.

Wow guys are stronger than girls, who knew

Not feminists of course

isnt it just. and i'm english

>cant tell when shes covered up like that need a high res pic of her body+face

nice try

Looked like 90% fat legs to me. Dont forget yoga pants compress everything in

Her name is Callie Bundy