If Sean cyber bullies you in this thread
REPORT HIM

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=dO4FpYQa41Q
youtube.com/watch?v=TxBcCSaBtXc
instagram.com/p/BKRdWpeDRyC/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hook grip not making me want to give up edition

Why block out your face? Pretty sure people could recognize you from your hair alone.

also reminder that you could use more bench volume and quad assistance

Second for Spotoshot 2.0

4th for learn to count fegg

nice speed increase sinpie

How much do you think you'd have in you for a true max? 340-350?

Wow a talent chad made gains? WOAH the program he's running must be AMAZING

I'm doing the general a favour, to be blunt.
Also yeah, I'm having lots of fun with the quad assistance and accessories atm.
>bench volume
>:((
Wewww

Reminder that the 330 yesterday was with no real peak at all. I'd say easily 350+

Got cucked by the streetsign captcha ;_;

Thanks bby

I don't know. I did no peak/taper at all and did a bunch of volume already this week. Felt like 350 would have been there with a grind had I tried for it after that though. Was cool having something that was RPE10 8 weeks ago feeling like an opener with literally no prep.

it is amazing.

what the fuck is spotoshot 2.0

>I'm doing the general a favour, to be blunt.
why? jew?

That was only 11 months ago

Fuck's sake Cameron. What about all the other girls who had the same attitude but still sucked and now you don't know them because they're completely unnoteworthy and rightly didn't stick with something they got no returns from.

How tight should I keep my belt while I'm squatting/pulling? I was pulling yesterday for the first time belted and I think my belt was way too tight. I was able to get a full breath and push out on the belt, but my face was full of pressure and went extremely red (way more than than unbelted) any advice brahs?

>my face was full of pressure and went extremely red

If Isley is any indicator, this means you're doing it right

m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=dO4FpYQa41Q

Reminds me of twink gay bottom beta alex

Am ugly desu.

>m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=dO4FpYQa41Q
Holy shit Nicole GJ

Do people actually find Isley attractive or is this some next level bully?

Its like when they say phil is attractive

Its a cruel sarcastic meme and i dont like it

This genetics thing is becoming an excuse not to even try

My lower back has been hurting for like 1.5 years now kek.

I took all measurements to fix it recently.
It's weird, when I actively think about how it feels and whether it hurts, it tends to start aching again.
And when I am concentrated on something else, like work, it's literally fine.

I guess this is what the books all chronic back pain kek.

tfw find isley attractive

Americans think literally anyone with an english accent is attractive

It's not unlikely you're just expecting it to hurt, so it does. I had that after a knee injury, long after the problem was healed. The only problem was muscle tension and my head.

>I took all the measurements to fix it

sometimes no amount of trying is enough and we need to be realists about this fact.

The books say that this is what chronic back pain is, yeah.

Was that formulated a little too fedora for you or what is the problem?

What quad assistance have you been doing? I think I need to start adding more for my quads.

I'm just imagining some guy with a tape measure frantically running around measuring everything thinking, "After I finish measuring this stuff, my lower back pain will be gone!"

Oh hey I recognise you. I'm co,I got up to a year of chromic back pain. Whenever I bend over I swear it hurts but I fell no pain. I'm so adjusted to it, I expect it to hurt.

I'm actually able to deadlift again if I pull sumo. So happy days I guess.

Not sure if I am the same person, maybe some other user has back issues too yeah. But I really deal with it since a long time and I also have posted about it here a few times.

Well, I too am sumo deadlifting these days.
If i actually do worsen it this way, it will eventually snap and leave me properly hurting.
Then I will accept my faith and just stop.

But so far yeah, I guess I'll live with the pain and keep doing my measurements - just as you do, I hope!

Barbell lunges, leg press, front squats. Quads are def my limiting factor.
>sigh

This
I squat and deadlift until my dick doesn't work and I've been stalled for 2 years
>but you shouldn't be getting so much fatigue that you lose your libido!
I've tried other training methods too you dip

Did you try spotosquat 2.0?

Aren't quads most people's limiting factor on squats?

Ability to brace, balance and back strength seem to affect many of my friends. The temptation to jump on the leg press for weeks on end and push big numbers gets to a lot of guys.

>power cages are 7ft
>ceiling is 6ft8

What do I do

Put a hole in your ceiling.

Go to a gym.
Where the fuck has ceilings under 8 feet though?

This video made me cringe so hard. Especially since I've known a lot of people like that in physics/math.

If you convert your rack height to metres then it'll come out to like 2.1m which is less than 6.8 so then it'll be able to fit

Use you're 273iq to figure it out, retard

why the fuck am I so weak
I'm 105kg, I can squat 100kg for 5 reps
I know a guy 60-65kg who can squat that for 10 reps
I'm not very fat, I have good muscle mass, and certainly alot more than that guy
why the fuck is my bw strength ratio so ridiculously low?

I still can't stop laughing every time I see it.

kek

Training time?

hard to say
consistently going to the gym I would say about 1 year total, maybe 1.5 year

No, it's lunch time and a rest day.

A 100 kg squat isn't good. You just need to train more, look at your training style and diet.

youtube.com/watch?v=TxBcCSaBtXc
pazer have you seen this?

Form check, hop on an actual program. The weight you're lifting is too low to be 'genetics' unless you have some fucked muscular degeneration disease or you're secretely Rasputin

you know it's time for bed when this makes you laugh loud enough to wake up your gf

Nn plg

Damn dude, what's your programming like? You're doing something wrong. Took me about 3 or 4 months to reach a 140 kg x 5 squat.

my diet is very good, I've had great mass gains all over my body, people tell me I'm swole all the time
my training style is 3x5 squat or deadlift followed by bench press also 3x5 followed by a pulling exercise (pull ups or lat pulldowns usually) and then an abdominal exercise (a modified plank rollout variation with a swiss ball)
why am I so weak for my size?
there are guys 150lbs benching 400...
I barely bench 200 at over 200lb bodyweight

forgot to mention I do that routine 3x a week
what weights did you start with?
is my routine shit?

lanklet

>3 or 4 months to reach a 140kgx5 squat

Shut the fuck up faggot.
Starting at the bar and squatting 3 times a week means you'd add more than 2.5 kg a session non stop with no deloads or pauses.

My squat started at around 60 kg. Your program looks fine at a glance. How often do you add weight to the bar? I added 2.5 kg to the bar every training session.

Video now

Normies don't know shit breh, sorry. You just have to lift for longer, you'll get there eventually. FWIW I'm like 205ish in the morning, squat 285x7, bench 250x6, and deadlift 430x1.

Didn't start with the bar and added 5 kg a session until I couldn't.

I wait until I can do 8-10 reps with a certain weight then move up about 5kg each time, happens about every two weeks roughly

No you fucking didn't

You're worse than fake nattys

Not even the most talented powerlifter can progress linearly 5kg a session as a noob with no idea of what to do properly to 3plate and beyond

Some of the trips here aren't even at a solid 3plate for reps

Stop giving people false hope faggot

Anyone who knows their shit can see you're lying but the inexperienced can't, go kill yourself fat got

It's probably true. I could squat 180kg at 16
No joke. One year training.

You only add 5kg for a few weeks /at most/ because after that it's unsustainable.

Everyone progresses at different speeds, but what this guy is saying isn't at all infeasible. Don't be buttmad at him because you knew dick all about proper programming as a novice.

I actually know a guy who squatted 160 kgs x20 around the age of 16. I can only take his word for it, but he definitely is something else. He can go many months without training and still bench 140.
He needed a knee operation eventually tho, so his squat hasn't really been up to par after, but could clearly see good genetics had a role in his progress.

Some guys just have it.

Everyone knows dick all about proper programming as a novice. Even so, if you're coached by a medalist powerlifter personally, you still can not physically reach 3 plate in 3-4 months. It's literally not fucking possible unless you've trained before, did a leg heavy sport or you're half squatting.

People progress at different paces but there is a bell curve. This guy is a prodigy if he's telling the truth.

Assuming his 140x5 is his best effort and is about 85% of his 1rm, that puts him at a 165kg squat.

Put him immediately on a super slow cycle like sheiko for 5% gains every 3 months. Within 2 years of lifting this guy now has a 5.5plate squat.

Gratz, within 2 years of training you can now outlift a lot of IPF competitors in the non super fat category

Just switch to adding 2.5kg a workout and see what happens. 4-6 reps is fine for now - metabolically speaking a set of 10 squats is a very different thing from a 5 or a 3. You've effectively been training yourself to work at lower than optimal intensity for strength development.

>physics professor picked me to do an experiment in from of the class because I looked strong
>Mfw

You have very low expectations, i imagine your level of ambition is pretty low

is 5 reps too much?
I see people training with 3-1 reps for strength
am I doing too many reps?

>metabolically speaking

I'm actually serious

Kill your self

Right now

Get out of my general and end it

I lift more than you

Greg Nuckols lifted around 430 lbs his first time deadlifting.

5 is perfectly fine for a novice

instagram.com/p/BKRdWpeDRyC/

How....

Im going in waves atm, using a portion of a peaking programme.
Bench/squat
Deadlift
Bench/squat

Week 1 6x3
Week 2 6x4
Week 3 6x5
Week 4 6x6

May taper down to 5x5 4x4 3x3 then add weight and start over

And thats relevant how? Based on your views youve probably been lifting double the time to achieve my mediocre numbers

Yeah but he's fat

Start between 40 and 60. We'll assume 40 because it's about average for a total nublet.

Add 5kg per workout for 2 weeks.

By end of week 2, squat goes from 40 to 65.

Now add 2.5kg a week for 4 weeks. He's now reached 95. Go at this rate for another 4 weeks, he reaches 125. That's 3 months.

Even if he stalls at this point (which is likely) and deloads back down to around 110 after a week of no progress, he'll still hit 140kg by around week 17. Throw in another stall for the hell of it and make it 19.

That of course implies he had the presence of mind to eat and sleep enough. Most don't, but it isn't impossible.

Just drank a bit of my own piss by accident today

Most novices will not hit 125 3x5 without stalling multiple times. I think I'm about average genetics and progress wise and there's no way in hell I could have gone from starting to 125kg 3x5 squat in 3 months.

This doesn't happen

You start at 40, do your workout and now you've got shit doms. You don't know what's going on so you decide to take it easy, go 42.5 next time. squats feel weird as fuck but you keep adding some weight. Start to hit bodyweight and your knees hurt since your form is shit. Spend some time fixing that, hit 100 and realise you've been quarter squatting the whole time, back to 60. Stall at 100 because you're a normal fucking human being. Get knowledgeable and start training properly, hop on an intermediate cycle since you've been stalled for a while. Spending 6 months getting from 2 to 3 plate.

There you go, a narrative of a normal fucking person. Didn't even include the 6 months spent fucking around with bodybuilding splits

I never said anything about most - in fact I specifically said that most WON'T achieve that - I just said it wasn't impossible. This is implying absolutely optimal conditions that most people are unlikely to get or create. But it isn't impossible by any means.

>tfw 125x5 feels hard, not because of the weight but because 5 reps is beyond my work capacity

piss bottle nightmares?

>you literally CANNOT
>...yeah but

The problem is you'd need someone new who's very knowledgeable about lifting, a background in sports n shit, in an optimal environment and top tier genetics. Definitely possible imo but pretty unlikely. If someone like that is in this shitty general I want his autograph desu

I don't think work capacity means what you think it means

pic unrelated

>not everyone is as crap at training as I am and it makes me mad

Yeah we all regret doing dumb shit when we started out but you make being unable to come to terms with your own failings an Olympic sport m8. Have a nice life.

replace work capacity with "I get puffed out by looking at stairs"

Yo some guy squatted 180kg in 5 months at 80kg BW without any programming who browses here
He then went on to squat 270kg at 85kilo
His name is brooce plumb or somethjng

Flexin

do the two mean the same to you?

Because work capacity is closer to MRV

Oh, okay. I missed your earlier post. It's definitely possible but very, very few people will start at 40 kgs and get there that quickly. Most talented people had an athletic background and start with a squat well over 100kgs.

That progression describes someone of average genetics in ideal conditions. The circus freaks are the kids who wander into the gym off the street and deadlift 180 on their first ever rep without even realising what they did was a big deal. The talented cunts.

I knew a manlet in 8th grade, who was benching 100kg. He also had the fastest 6km run @ around 28min. No idea where he is now :/

13 and benched 100kg?

Kys

Glad you asked

Thursday's are one of my designated drinking days, and I always have a piss bottle and a bottle of Gatorade prepared for the next morning

Unfortuently my piss bottle was also in a Gatorade container so it was next to my Gatorade so I slurped on my red Gatorade but then shortly after when I woke up again I guess I grabbed te wrong bottle and drank my piss

Only a little slip, it tasted really bitter, wasn't too bad

Maxed out on bench 2 days ago including going to failure
How long should I wait to resume full out bench training?

You should start benching again immedietly

Hey twink is other alex still here? I wanted to drop you and him a bench video to critique

I tried today but my pecs hurt