No thanks user, I heard lifting weights will make me look too manly

>No thanks user, I heard lifting weights will make me look too manly.

Why won't grills understand this is bullshit and tone up before their body goes to hell?

>tone up

man what the fuck would you know about bullshit kid

Check out this Biel.

Because they have no fucking need to look better. Most beta faggots here would fuck a 5/10 given the chance, and real 8s or 9s don't need to be extra hot, they get enough complements as they are right now. Sure a good chunk of them will ballon at 30 but by then they will have a beta provider chained and well trained.

shes right you know

Only a homosexual would want a "female" who looks like a dude.

Only light weights, but and moderate bodyfat is allowed for women.

someone skipped their first sip

it's easier to do nothing than to workout

also when they do exercise prefer to do cardio since it burns more fat to keep up with their shitty diets

Badass.

You do realize 98% of girls dont really need to train for any reason whatsoever unless they are professional athletes?
I honestly think more girls get hit on way too much and would like to become uglier than hotter since the amount of attention even an 4/10 gets is equal to the amount of attention a 9/10 man gets

grills are weak dull creatures, even the thought of lifting an object of resistance exhaust them so they just say to themselves they would look horrible if they made any gains

>You do realize 98% of girls dont really need to train for any reason whatsoever unless they are professional athletes?

Until they are near the end of their 20's.

They're likely to continue their girl's night out drinking and shit eating but now their metabolism is slowing down. A little bit of cardio/lifting on a regular basis goes a long way.

tfw I have Biel shoulder potential

not sure if I like it or not..... it's starting to form and it feels... okay

What exactly would change at that point?
They get fatter sure but at this point they most likely already have a dude on lockdown
Even still, she can still get laid/get a bf even if she is totally bombed out

There are no standards for women, seriously
Food for thought, the fattest woman on the planet was married, had kids AND had a "fan club" where she got paid to sit in her underwear in front of a webcam and eat

>What exactly would change at that point?
Their standards. Where i live women are wise enough to know that if they roll over and let themselves go, someone will eventually want them. Every trash can has its lid.

>the fattest woman on the planet was married, had kids AND had a "fan club" where she got paid to sit in her underwear in front of a webcam and eat.
I believe you and chalk that up to being nothing more than a fetish encouraged by feeders. Any sane, well capable guy wouldn't fuck someone like that with their neighbor's dick.

this. most of the girls i started college with started thin and after a few years they've really let themselves go

ewry time i see a picture like this i think its to much muscle or to manly or whatewer, but if i see a girl like this walk past me my dick instantly diamonds

>tfw bisexual
>like girly guys and muscular women
Hoo boy sexuality sure is weird

Look better =/= more muscular
Well, except too homosexuals and women with body image issues.

Rarely does more muscle make a woman hottter.

Want to know why? They look at what happened with cloe mortez and shit themselves in terror.

>Their standards
Im not sure where you live but where i live ive noticed girls getting higher standards as they get older
In any case, unless she was extremly ugly to begin with turning 25+ wont really change much for the girl. She will still get loads of attention from guys

Girls looks really do turn sour after 25 but most guys arent picky so it doesnt seem to matter

It sure is. I like feminine features on guys but also feminine features on girls.

i think feminine features are objectively more attractive on both man and female, if you have a super masculine face youl look horible, but if you have a very feminine face youl be atractive regerdless

For fucking? Not really unless she's a total monster.

For relationships or even a FWB? LOLOLOL
Bitch better be a dime on top of having a good personality or have that certain thing that attracts said guy or she's stuck on the cock carousel.

That looks terrible

Um, like i said
Competition isnt really a thing for most girls and even though guys give more attention to girls who are younger, older girls dont really need to worry
Number of guys looking to fuck >> number of girls willing to fuck
Multiplied if you only consider girls in the 16-22 age range

well
would come to a party in a wifebeater and scare everybody away. while someone might have sucked offor the lolz

>Competition isnt really a thing for most girls
Not a single person on earth believes that shit.

>Number of guys looking to fuck >> number of girls willing to fuck every guy
fix'd.
It only takes the right guy with the right words to make a woman spread her legs or bend over and shake her ass and cunt impatiently.

Not but...

>older girls dont really need to worry
Wait, lets at least both agree it's because some are delusional to not realize they aren't able to pull in what they were able to several years ago. Ok?

>Multiplied if you only consider girls in the 16-22 age range
I'm thinking past 22, the age range you mentioned can get dick/attention at the drop of a dime. No disagreement there but that's a factor of inexperience and being naive.

>Not a single person on earth believes that shit.
Its really not
If supply outweighs demand then there cant be competition unless you put in constraints in the market

Women compete over men and to show who's the top bitch all of the fucking time.
Every day.

The fuck are you even saying?

>Women compete over men and to show who's the top bitch all of the fucking time.

This. Anytime women go out to a bar, club, party, etc. their first intent is to be the alpha female.

Women dont NEED to deal with competition
They do however compete for other reasons but there are plenty of guys to fuck so they dont really have to worry about not finding a guy

Guys however must deal with competition, there is no option for us

I wish fitness was encouraged and supported more heavily. It's a real shame how many girls go full hambeast around their early to mid twenties.

Getting A guy is easy for women, just like getting some pussy is easy for men.

The problem is that women want ALL of the men or the most sought after man or that one guy, and to be the center of attention. Women will and do fight over that coveted position.

OP isn't talking about more muscle, he's talking about toning, which does look way better.
You sound like one of the retarded women OP talked about in his post.

>getting some pussy is easy for men.
[Citation needed]

he wrote men not fuckboys

The jessica biel picture and the constant "fit" girl and swole chicks and crossfit dames posted 24/7?

They are what people here mean when they say lift and get fit.
They even spit on the entire idea of toning.

Women look at biel and cloe mohrtez and other thick solid tight chicks and recoil in horror, unless they have real body image issues or..you know...dey gay. And most men go "meh" or simply ignore them.

There are no "toned" girls in any fit threads and even saying a woman wants to get fit but not lift heavily is met with "LIFT LIKE A MAN" or "BUTCH UP" or "USELESS WHORE" by complete queers and gross quasi feminist losers.

Pussy is easy to acquire you fucking idiot.

The only people who claim that pussy is this unaqcuirable thing for all but a select few men are complete and utter fuck ups who use that as an excuse or worse honestly believe that and women who want men to believe it because that is the only thing they can bring to the table most of the time.

Sex is easy to get and easy to get good at.
The tough part is all of the emotional bullshit that happens before and after it.

metabolism slowing down is a meme, it changes very slightly as you get older. people start moving less and eating more and becoming generally lazier shittier people.

No, the metabolism does in fact slow down as you age.
That is compounded with how inefficient the body becomes, the damages we've done to it and slowing down with age.
What we do now does affect our later years in a major way, and constant yoyo dieting and drug abuse and runnnig our bodies through the ringer with over the top workouts almost garauntess us very very unpleasent twilight years.

yes i fucking know but its to a much much less extent than people think it is and blame their fat fuck bodies on "part of getting older"

>Just be yourself brooohhh

Alright, how does one do it then?

>just like getting some pussy is easy for men.

Reminds me of a friend who will fuck anything that moves because to him "it's all the same hole" but good pusy requires tact, bruh.

Women open legs and get instant dick
So they don't understand nor care about training
They are into social gains, traveling, shoes and kids

He looks like a white-skinned nigger

You're making the mistake of taking their word literally. It's because of this Working out is hard, being lazy is easy

>22
>6'0
>good education
>fit
>not ugly
>virgin

So then why can't I get laid. At least a few girls should have fallen in my lap by now even if they aren't the best looking. And I know that because I was literally 9.5/10 before puberty and girls flocked to me, flirted with me, wanted to hug/kiss me, I had girlfriends and stuff like that and it just happened because I looked good. Idk I think I'm cursed or something.

How much does Biel lift?

Objectively wrong.

I'm guessing you're illiterate based on your mongoloid understanding of this, because there's more than enough information out there to contradict that point.

Is it impossible? Far from it. But it isn't "easy" in the way that it is for a woman. Far from it.

It's because you are shit at talking to girls. I would suspect you are obnoxious in general.

im really not obnoxious unless im drunk. as for talking to girls ive seen girls make moves on my friends occasionally without them having to do anything.
Yeah im shit at talking to girls because Im shit at talking to everyone. highschool sucked for me and I went from hero to zero faster than i could blink

I know that feel user
I had the cutest gf in high school and was generally happy
Now im dying for some female attention and no matter how educated, fit or well paid i get i cant seem to find it

Lets be cursed together
How are the lifts going?

Doing my best. Finally eating enough at least. Ill be going to the gym in about an hour

Thats nice
Whats todays workout then?

If you're a virgin at 22 and 6'0 then your face is a lot less attractive then you're rating yourself. Anyone with those stats and an average face could've fallen into pussy during college

Legs and shoulders. Hbu, llifting today?
I think im at least above average if im being completely honest with myself. Have acne scars and shit though but at least its cleared up now

>llifting today?
You mix legs and shoulder? hows that working for you?
Nah, taking a day off and gonna blast legs tomorrow.

Im doing ppl but I bumped shoulders to leg day. Working pretty well actually. Even if I do shoulders the day before chest it doesnt seem to hurt my strength or stamina

Makes sense
Ive been having trouble with my bench so i mixed it up myself to put more distance between shoulders/chest

Whats your goal, aesthetics, strength or just for fun?

aesthetics first. then strength. Ive been finding that the two biggest things for getting bench up has been eating big and also just trying a heavier weight than your 5rm even if you only get 1 or 2 reps.

They might damage their precious fingernails that they spent so much time and money on.

>lift for 2+ years
>tfw shoulders and arms similar
>waist too small for XS
>shoulders too big for L

I always see instagram hoes complaining that they can't find pants to fit their ass and waist, but I can't find shit to fit my shoulders. If it fits my shoulders, everything else is huge. If it fits my waist, I will rip if I move my arms. Of course I can find sleeveless stuff, but for formal occasions and cold weather stuff, I can't even find a sweater that doesn't choke my fucking arms.

On the pictures this type of girl looks built af. In real life they look feminine and tight because they weight 130 pounds max.

Be presentable
Cast a wide net
Believe in yourself, which is a lot different from the dismissive "be yourself".

Quality pussy is just as easy.
You're confusing relationship bullshit with a good fuck.

Because you're a fuck up who honestly thinks any of that shit makes you a catch.
Fucks sake you even think your virginity is a negative. You just haven't fucked a woman yet. It doesn't make you any less of a man.
Know what, you sound like a bitch.
Repeat after me, women already have a pussy, they don't want another one.
"but whut about the lesbians/bisexuals tee hee"
I said women and I meant actual women.

You're a stupid cunt fucking loser or you're one of those stupid bitches who desperately wants to create the idea that sex is this great unattainable thing that only the best men should get.
Neither of which should have any goddamned say on anything dealing with this.
Buh buh women can sex anytime
We aren't women.

I don't give a fuck if a woman can get sex easily I give a fuck if I can get sex easy and if the girl I want to fuck is clean(both in hygiene and from stds) and has a low mileage pussy.

I reiterate.
Sex is easy to get and even easier to get good at.

That's a causal walking around picture.
If she looks like that there, then there's almost no chance that will be the case in real life.

It makes no sense.

In Ukraine the girls are hotter, have better personalities on average and actually try to do everything to get guys to hit on them. Dude, I openly stared at a girls cleavage at the beach. She noticed me. Did she turn around or try to hide herself? Hell no. She kept making eye contact waiting for me to approach...

>Be presentable
>Cast a wide net
Im not sure its that easy
I think im fairly presentable but so far things arent going all too good in the getting pussy department
Sadly this makes me doubt myself and my abilities to get pussy and i cant get out of it since its a vicious cycle

You're not as presentable as you think you are and your wide net is more then likely a butterfly net casually tossed into a small pond.

Change yourself from the inside out, and go out and meet women and leave no stone unturned.
If you want pussy then go get pussy.
That's all there is too it.

Quality pussy is just as easy.
You're confusing relationship bullshit with a good fuck.

BS. Been dressing well recently (lifting, tight shirts, color matching clothes and shoes, short haircut, alpha as fuk jawline, pretty good at snall talking with people) still cant get attention from decent pussy. Pisses me the fuk off.

>Decent pussy

Yeah, you're not trying to fuck. You're trying to get a relationship.

You won't get either.

What makes you think I want a relationship? I want to fuk as many instagram hoes as I can at my school. Been trying to do shit to get it but its not working.

Good advice
I think im fairly presentable, i have no problem talking to people IRL but there is always room for improvement

>Change yourself from the inside out, and go out and meet women and leave no stone unturned.

wise words, senpai

>becoming generally lazier

Nothing is lazier than a teenager, with the possible exception of college students. Most fucks in their twenties get tired real quick once they shoulder their burdens (work+kids+wife). Tired, not lazy.

>Nothing is lazier than a teenager, with the possible exception of college students.

Bro, some college graduates are lazy as fuck. They never transitioned into "adult mode" and remain autistic while dwelling back at their parents house and working a shit job to fuel their old college ways of getting drunk and fucked up.

ok:
Nothing is lazier than a teenager, with the possible exceptions of college students and graduates.

Fixed.

you don't need to lift weights to be in shape and girls shouldn't anyway. they should do pillates and cardio not train like a powerlifter and turning into a guy

Nobody is going to help out a brah in need?

You sound like a spic retard

clothes that fucking strangle your shoulders are the worse, they make soreness be a fucking nightmare

Why is that? Plus how am i supposed to get better if i dunno how.

Im not as bad as many spergs on this board. I can get numbers from girls pretty easy, but dunno how to transition to sex. Instead I sometimes get dates, but never transition it to sex. How do i do the transition? Is it possible to do without dates? Fukking frustrated. Then get insulted for no reason

Fuck you Gandy

Sex is pretty easy to get if you're a man; it's not just women that have it easy.

Getting good pussy is hard and takes work, investment in yourself to get fit, or good genetics (if you're ridiculously good-looking).

Most guys who aren't getting any have turned down or pushed away fat chicks, the lowest, easiest pussy in the world. If you were average-looking and failed to turn down a fat ugly chick who's tried extremely hard to be your friend, then you're the reason you're not getting pussy.

Men frequently forget how much pussy they've turned down in their lives. It's because we all want Stacies.

t. chinlet

>It's because we all want Stacies.
no mate, we just dont want to fuck stinky fat chicks

>Getting good pussy takes hard work