Can I still make gains and not die if I just eat rice, beans and multivitamins...

Can I still make gains and not die if I just eat rice, beans and multivitamins? Im poor and this seems like a decent solution.
Bulking btw

Other urls found in this thread:

darebee.com/recipes/beans-with-rice.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

rice and beans together form a complete protein, containing all the essential aminos, so yes.

getting jacked while poor isn't as difficult as people think. 50lbs of rice and similar amount of beans can be had for less than $100.

its ok, but you will hate yourself

Why? Bean and rice is fucking tasty!

Black beans by themselves are a complete protein. The rice at that point is just for cheap calories.

I would atleast add some carrots too, those are cheap

also, canola is dirt cheap and like 30,000kcal for a single gallon

This.
Add carrots, onion, and garlic. Much good. Cilantro too, and shit like various chili powders, smoked paprika, cumin, turmeric ....

All very good for your health, and tasty.

Yeah but get cheap chicken thighs as well

Yeah, just sip on some canola oil all day & you'll be good, senpai!

add potatoes
cheap and nutritious as fuck

I have been doing this and making mad gains the past few months. I love it. Add some avocado if you can afford it, and lots of broccoli and spinach. You'll make it senpai

>that first sip of the day

Might as well just replace the rice entirely with potatoes, much better nutrition.

potatoes expire more quickly and are more expensive

What about instant potatoes? Are they still as nutrient dense?

No they're not even real potatoes

Dump peanuts on that and buy some mustards for vitamins and calcium and more poo gains. You'll be living the dream in a couple of months

Get potatoes, pork chops, chicken and frozen vegetables when it's on sale man, it's so cheap when things are on sale and much healthier than eating beans and rice

I just filled my freezer with chicken and pork chops for 23$ and got a bag of potatoes for 2$ and 3 big bags of frozen mixed veggies for 4$ and this will last me a long time

Been doing this for a long time, this is the recipe I always use
darebee.com/recipes/beans-with-rice.html

Why does the box say 100% real idaho potatoes then?

Get off welfare and get a job than you can eat real food........ I was on welfare and had to eat what you do and now that I have a job even though it's minimum wage I can eat 10x better than when I was on welfare

>tfw welfare gives you 640$ a month
>tfw minimum wage 40 hrs a week gives me 1680$ a month

I feel rich compared to before now that I got off my ass and did something

Black beans/cowpeas/kidney beans are complete protein,
peanuts are good source of fat and protein, although this one in particular is not complete. Pumpkin seeds present a nearly identical nutritional profile to peanuts with the difference that it is complete protein.

Arugula and Broccoli are best for calcium. Broccoli is delicious, but a significant amount of arugula isn't easy to eat.
Process something like 400g of arugula, eat it as a pesto, as topping or as sauce, it's nice.

You should pay attention to zinc too so you don't get easily sick.

>1700 $ minimum wage
where you live at,thats pretty high.

are you too poor to afford more?
look to buy on-sale meat
bone-in, skin-on, chicken breasts can be pretty cheap where im at, less than 99c per pound

one bag of frozen veggies is one dollar
eggs are also cheap
cottage cheese is relatively cheap as well

watch big on a budget, the first one, the one where the guy actually has a balanced diet including veggies

For real. There is a reason why 90% of the earth lives off of beans and rice

damn i looked it up and it's true

>103

what did they mean by this?

Should I buy beans canned or dry?

It's an indexed score

I'm not even on a diet, and I eat rice/beans with meat mixed into it a few meals a week. It's just good, and easy as fuck to make.

>Cheapest sources of protein

I FUCKING LOVE RICE AND BEANS
If you can get broccoli and string beans and steam it up with it, is fucking great. Broccoli is like nature's multi vitamin.

scallops maaster race

recipes? eating them plain or just with salt is boring

I usually just mix some cholula sauce into it

Hotsauce nigga

Eat it with a little meat here and there so you don't go insane.
Go nuts with the herbs and spices: Cumin, garlic, onion, cayenne, cilantro or basil, tomato, just whatever.

Oh, and don't forget your beano.

mein neiger

It's a pretty complete meal macro nutritient wise. But if you eat only that you'll run risk to suffer from malnutrition sooner or later.
Add in some cheap veggies, onions, spices. Milk is also cheap as fuck for the calories it contains.