What is the difference between drinking coffee and just taking a caffeine pill?

What is the difference between drinking coffee and just taking a caffeine pill?
Is there more caffeine in a pill than a cup of coffee?

Caffeine pills don't give me the shits or make me urinated non stop. That's why I switched. But not everyone is so sensitive to coffee.

Cheaper, doesn't ruin your teeth, easier to plan micros around, zero calories, isn't diuretic, and absorbs slower if taken with food.

>What is the difference between drinking coffee and just taking a caffeine pill?
you get water, stain your teeth and other stuff with coffee. It's acidic, so people like me with stomach issues, try to avoid it and get their caffeine through other methods
>Is there more caffeine in a pill than a cup of coffee?
depends on the pill and the cup of coffee. Are you seriously asking this? I'm not trying to shit on you but how retarded are you to think that every cup of coffee is the same and that there's only one type of caffeine pill?

>caffeine doesn't make me urinate

Then your kidneys are broken, because caffeine is a diuretic and the part of coffee that makes you pee.

I'm just saying how will it effect me differently

like people will say getting drunk off of wine is different than getting drunk off of tequila

I'm saying that if it's alcohol that gets you drunk, what's the difference?

perhaps it's the fact I'm drinking a hot liquid when I have coffee then. Whatever. I pee less when I take pills vs drink coffee.

>I'm saying that if it's alcohol that gets you drunk, what's the difference?
the same applies, not all forms of alcohol are the same. Just like one beer has different alcohol content as another brand of beer, same with coffee. Two fingers of vodka has more alcohol than a shot of vodka. So to answer your question again, a certain cup of coffee can have more caffeine than a certain pill and vice versa

>not taking that first sip

>be drinking coffee like crazy on a cut to get energy
>fantasize about that first cup on my drive to work errrrday
>drink coffee with whey for dem preworkout jitters
>averaging like 6 cups a day
>get what I think is a heart attack, doctor tells me it's just GERD
>asks if I drink coffee, tell him yes and how much
>"yeah, you should probably reduce that...to like no cups of coffee a day"
two years later, smelling coffee is torture. I almost broke a couple of days ago when I went to starbucks for the first time in a long time and saw they had salted caramel mocha...I miss coffee guys

a caffeine pill is the caffeine addiction without the good taste. idk you twinks do it.

top kek, how old are you m8?

How much did you drink dude?
I've gone 8 cups per day for a week and I'm still fine

Disregard that I can't read
How long did you drink 6 cups a day though?

not that old

like I said, I was averaging 6 cups a day. I had been doing that for at least a year, at least two cups a day prior to that for the longest.

I don't see how you could get fucked up from that unless you have serious health problems
I average like 4 cups every day and I've been drinking since I was 15 (20 now)

>It's acidic, so people like me with stomach issues, try to avoid it and get their caffeine through other methods
It've got stomach issues as well, and I recommend cold brewed coffee. Can be drunk cold, or warmed up and enjoyed as a regular hot cup of coffee. Way less acidic; I've had no issues since I started drinking it. Smooth and mild flavour too.

>all human bodies are the same and react the same way to everything.

Hey, if 4 cups didn't fuck me up when I was a 120lb unhealthy skeleton then 6 cups shouldn't do shit to him

>i'm a special snowflake so i find it normal to get heart attacks from drinking coffee in my 20s

>take fat burners, extra caffeine and other stims for 3 months for the cut of a lifetime
>get heart palpitations right after the 3 month mark
>get off everything immediately
>go stim free for several months
>have redbull and vodka last night
>heart palpitations back in full swing

How fucked am I?

I bought a year or so supply of caffeine tablets for the price of about a month of JUST coffee.

It doesn't have a taste, it takes about 3 seconds to have the equivalent of 3 cups of coffee and I don't need to add sugar or milk.

that's not how it works

So you're saying that there's no way for two people to have different reactions to similar quantities?

And let's see how you react to sudden chest pain when you've never felt it before. The worst thing to ever happen to me prior to that was I got the flu when I was in 6th grade and can't remember that entire week.

>>have redbull and vodka last night
bulls and jager or kys

also, I didn't think I was having a heart attack because I drank coffee, I thought I was having a heart attack and my doctor told me that I have GERD and that it's most likely triggered by my coffee consumption, which hasn't happened ever since I stopped drinking coffee so it was.

one pill is typically equivalent to one cup. basically this.

>So you're saying that there's no way for two people to have different reactions to similar quantities

You're missing the entire point
Two people can drink the same amount of alcohol but get different at different rates, yet their body still processes it the same way.
It's the same with coffee, so unless something in you is fucked up, you shouldn't be this fucked up.

>get different at different rates
I meant drunk at different rates
Must be the caffeine

Tastes like battery acid to me, but looks like bull is gonna be out of my life for good.

>You're missing the entire point
I'm pretty sure I'm not. I drank coffee, I developed a condition (whether it was from coffee itself or anything else is irrelevant) and coffee triggers it. You're the one who is hung up on thinking that it was coffee that caused it

IIRC coffee has another stimulant other than caffeine in it, so that would be the difference.

Coffee shouldn't trigger it unless you were already fucked up beforehand
Same way how you shouldn't get liver pain from a single beer, if you do, it's not normal

last post because clearly you just arguing to win and moving the goal post

>I have GERD, so I'm already fucked up
>I can drink coffee and not trigger it
>I don't drink coffee because I fucking love coffee and if I do, I will drink more coffee
>if I drink enough coffee, it triggers it
nowhere did I say just drinking one coffee triggers it

>if you do, it's not normal
it's not normal to have GERD. Please just fuck off.

I'm the same. I drink 1 or 2 iced Americanos a day (gets me through 40 hr work week and 12 hour school week). I abstain on weekends for obvious reasons. I have consistent episodes where I need to burp for a solid 5 minutes. Once I'm done burping the tightness goes away. Not sure what to do except try these caffeine pills.

I take pills, 200mg each

Work day: 1
Gym: 2

Always with theanine