Feels thread

I'm so beta and anxious around women that my friends are convinced I'm gay and trying to get me to come out the closet. I'm not even gay, but I fucking wish I was so I'd least be able to people I'd want to fuck without a mg of Xanax in my blood stream.

Fuck this I'm go gonna lift.

So at least I'd be able to talk to people I'd want to fuck***

iktf user

Opposite spectrum here. I'm gay, but am fairly normal, people never think I'm gay. I think most gays are annoying and degenerate, so I don't exactly volunteer information about my sexuality. My friends and senpai all know of course, but I can't help feeling like I'm repressing myself or ashamed of myself or some gay shit like that.

Also I've given up on dating cuz they're all whores.

I'm not beta around women but people still think I'm gay. My peers always compliment me, they think I'm handsome and shit like that (lol I'm a fucking skeleton). I guess I'm close to a 9/10 when it comes to normie standars, but I never approach girls. I know how to talk to them and I know how to flirt without looking like a complete autist, but I rarely find a girl atractive. And when I do, there's always something that keeps me from trying something with her. Looks like I'll still be waiting for my "blue princess".
Oh shit that was pretty gay lol

sometimes i wish i was gay too ;/

just left work after a long day/project

and right before i leave i see three other emails, about another change for a different client. im like fuck it i=this can wait for next week, i gotta go

its friday damnit

>tfw Harambe tattoo doesn't distract from torn pec

What the fuck is that face

People need to be aesthetic up top too

Gay people who can still use "gay" as a slur are great. Never change, user.

if you want to be more comfortable around women you have to force yourself to interact with women. You might get extremely nervous the first few times, but your body and mind will eventually realise its nothing to be scared of. See women as a gym. the first few times it will be awkward and hard, but very soon it will become fun and eventually you'll get addicted and can't live without. gl hf

It's beauty pageant but not THAT much of a beauty pageant. He looks excited to have made it on stage and like he's having fun, seem like pretty good feels to me.

You're seriously gonna face control BBers? Jeff and Ronnie and Scooby would all have to go. We can't all be Bob Paris.

>becoming increasingly more socially inept by the day
>used to hang out with lots of friends and had fun but cynicism, jealously, paranoia, depression, etc. has taken a toll on me now i'm isolated from everyone
>trying to focus on myself and not regret separating myself from everyone. crippling depression ensues.
>failed oneitis preventing me from hanging out with same circle of friends
>lifting is all i have, but it doesn't make me happy
>i just want to lift

i miss her, miss talking to her, miss walking aimlessly around just with her at my side
fuck

damn i can relate to almost all of this, stay strong bro

>Like girl
>Think she likes me
>Very friendly, hugs me when she sees me
>Find she has an ugly manlet boyfriend
RRRREEEEEEEEEE

tfw when a lot of the times I go to the club a gay guy either hits on me or touches me in an awkward way. Also get hit on by a bunch of girls so I dont know what the problem is. Got asked by multiple couples/girls if I'm gay because of the way I dress, haircut etc.

So what is your type of men?

adding to this: i want you, you want me, that's all it takes

>tfw that first sip of the day

I used to be into skinny twinks desu, but now I like kinda ottermode. Not hairy though, at least not in particular.

I strive to be gay, but not be a faggot.

So are you active or passive or both?

OP literally just ignore everyone and do what you need to do. Pay no attention to them and go ahead and be happy.

Best part is when they see you 5-10 years later or talk shit about you and get exposed for knowing nothing they'll effectively ruin their own reputations, egos, or social standing.

>tfw when
>that face when when
kys

same here

>user why don't you have a gf?
>When was the last time you had sex? Really? I'd expect a guy like you to pull bitches left and right.
>Bro she was all over you why aren't you dtf?
>I'd fuck you no homo, wait are you gay? I've never seen you with a girl or anything.

my standards were fucked so i would never commit to anything

the thing that bothers me most is being nearly incapable of maintaining a platonic relationship with a female. they think i'm trying to fuck the second i pay them any attention.
sometimes even a friends gf will start hitting on me when he's not around, half the time knowing i'm cool will her boyfriend. hell my only legitimate female friend all through high school was a lesbian feminist, which is pretty ironic considering i'm a borderline misogynist now.

I have lost all hope when it comes to women. I used to pick up girl at work or something when i was feeling horny but now i don't even do that.

exterminatus thoticus if you ask me.

I knew that she was trouble from the very start. But I was high on the feeling of being loved, praised and accepted for who I truly was. Having spent my early teens being bullied due to my weight and my late teens getting female attention after losing weight, starting lifting and fixing my acne. Needless to say it did not fix my fundamental insecurity issues due to being treated like shit by my peers for so many years.

Then she came along, of course I felt that something was a bit off, but she seemed sweet, loving and caring. I opened up my heart to her, told her my story, showed her a side of me that not even my closest of friends had seen. She promised me that she'd never hurt me or make me feel bad. Then she turned on me, turns out she had been diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder in her mid-teens. But I was determined to make it work, I fought, struggled and made concession after concession. I last words she told me still haunt me:

>"I don't love you anymore, you're so fucking weird. No wonder no one wanted you before."

She wasn't the hottest or the brightest girl I've ever been with, but the connection we had, what was in the beginning, I miss it so much. I could kill just to have the chance to go back in time two years and relive those happy moments, the moments when she told me she loved me, that I was perfect, that I was her soulmate and that she wanted to spend the rest of her life with me.

I fucking hate the person she turned out to be, but I pine for the person she presented herself as.

Fucking BPD shitcunt.

>meet at girl been taking to for 3 months
>things going well
>go on dates hanging out all the time
>she calls me baby and a that stuff
Maybe iff finally get that qt gf
>laying down today
>end up getting on the conversation of us
>she says she enjoys spending time with me and how safe she feels in my arms
>Says she doesn't feel a spark between us
>says she doesn't see us as a couple
Wut
>start talking more she starts crying
>Mfw we cuddle and fuck and go
On dates and do couple stuff
>she told me to take her favorite stuffed animal home

I don't want to give up on her Bros

That's one hell of a mindfuck. I feel for you, son.

You don't even know how shitty I feel right now user.. I don't want to give up on her.. But at the same time I don't know even if I try if she will catch that "spark"

>work over the summer with a qt girl
>we both like each other
> live near each other plan on hanging out during the year.
> find out when she leaves that she has a boyfreind who's banging her
> barely stay in touch now, and feel like shit cause I still like her.

guess I was only a summer consideration cause she wasn't with him. didn't even do anything.

I don't know, man. Sooner or later you'll have to put forth some sort of ultimatum. You can't risk being jerked around or risk becoming a back-up plan. The only thing you can do for now, realistically, is to keep doing what you're doing, progress slowly, keep going on dates and fucking.

user I don't understand.. How can she say she doesn't feel a spark. Yet she's okay with cuddling and sleeping with me.. And spending multiple days a week together??? Im so lost right now.. I seriously like this girl

There's no use in trying to understand a woman like that. You can't force a "spark" to magically appear, you'll just have to wait and hope for it to develop over some time. But if you're starting to sense that there's another dude in the picture or that she's using you, no matter how tough it is, you must eject.

Stop being a fucking weirdo

Well her ex has been texting her recently sooooooo that's probably it.. But still I slept over there last night

>ex

There we have it. Tread with caution from now on.

>girl says I'm huge
>I'm actually just a tall skinnyfat

Will do user... I Just don't understand how she can say she doesn't feel a "spark" yet she allows me to come over multiple times a week and is going on dates and shit.. And her telling me how much she loves cuddling with me shit like that

that first feel thread of the day

>the connection we had, what was in the beginning, I miss it so much. I could kill just to have the chance to go back in time two years and relive those happy moments, the moments when she told me she loved me, that I was perfect, that I was her soulmate and that she wanted to spend the rest of her life with me.
>I fucking hate the person she turned out to be, but I pine for the person she presented herself as.
I know those feels, brother, and most of the rest of what you described too. -_- Stay strong.

Nah, sounds more like she was just trying to hurt him.

I've noticed that Friday feels threads are always the best. Probably because we all stare our crushing loneliness in the face watching everyone else have Friday night fun.

>mfw I can't decide whether to go to a bar alone or just go to bed

Bump

I tried taking it, not my thing, so I was active.

Tbh I had a bad breakup this year and have only had sex a handful of times since. My libido is dead and I hate it and wish it was back to fully active.

Can anyone help me?
I told my parents that we buy str8 shit food and its unhealthy, got into a fight with my mom and she says everyone has stuff to deal with and maybe i should cook meals for family, usually i buy meals for myself with dads card... i feel like an arsehole now
Am i in the wrong?

Sitting here listening to the recent rogan podcast, playing a little bf4 and thinking about october. Love my job etc.. thinking of studying again and getting shit done. I'm planning to start studying in october and just when im ready going and taking some new certs to add to my resume. Thing that worries me is i dont want to be lazy, and start telling myself i'll study october 7, well maybe 14, well maybe in november. you know i want to be dedicated again and just start reading/studying

Why would a gay man be nervous around women?

>either muscle cramp or muscle strain on left IT band yesterday during squats
>couldn't workout today and lost all motivation and just slept all day
>tfw

If you were an asshole about it, then yeah you were. If you politely recommended better health choices that's fine, but I'm guessing you didn't. Planning meals for a household isn't easy user.

I tries before nicely, multiple times, but i just cracked this tike because my parents came back w dinner and had fried chicken, minute maid, brownies.
I guess i resent them for me being obese as a kid until i lost weight.
What do you think i should do? Say sorry or ignore it or try to come across friendlier?

>you are me

Fuck man, I can't come out cuz no one will believe me. I practically did and everybody laughed about it like I was joking, or were just like 'no you're not haha".

All gay guys around me are massive faggots that fuck everything with a dick.
Nobody is interested in a relationship.

Fucking hate my life, OK is barren.

This. I hate going out and whenever I try to talk to a girl and find out I don't go out often (besides shows because they're fun) I'm looked at like I'm weird/creepy. I've accepted that I'll probably be alone in life, and for the past year I've been training myself to become used to it, but nothing ever works. I guess life sucks in general.

feel, not face you dolt

Well I guess, are you underage? If you're over 18, they don't technically owe you anything. Fried chicken still has protein, but you have to learn to take care of yourself if you don't want to be obese.

Lol yeah when I came out my dad said "you're joking," and my friends all still joke they were always thinking someone else in the group was gonna be gay, but then it was me.

I feel you though man. Gay culture is horrible because it's a bubble that incentivizes being a faggot and treating people like shit. My relationship completely went up in smoke and I haven't been dating or trying to date and it's been good for me honestly. I'm in Utah though, maybe not as barren as OK, but def a stranger dynamic.

How do we stop this bros? We're all in the sameboat, but dying alone. How do we stop it? Where do we find each other?

It has been the same shit everytime. We're all alone for life man. Why does it have to be this way.

Utah has some weird lgbt fags I heard. Sorry m8. I'm doing my best to look for guys online and irl. It's hard though. This whole new trap revolution fucks everything as well.

Yeah it's weird that I'm gay and I have that perspective of being misunderstood and excluded and all that...but I still don't really quite get the trans stuff going on. It's getting out of hands. New genders and orientations every day.

I've mostly lived in Utah my whole life, so I can't really tell if it's particularly weird, other than the obvious influence of the Mormon church so a lot of people dealing with that.

Tinder worked the best for me, as long as you try to be respectable (not posting just shirtless pics, no innuendo in your description) you'll find a few respectable people as well. I don't know.

I've embraced being alone. I just want to hang out with my friends until they all get married off or whatever then I guess I'll worry about relationships again.

That pic is comfy af, this is now a COMFY THREAD

I'm a little conflicted. Is it bad to be interested in another girl during a bad, bad time in my current relationship? I'm also afraid of being labeled unfaithful or a scumbag.

>saturday morning in ausland
>yanks have feel thread while I come down from friday night and prepare for incoming saturday evening
>mfw best of both worlds
good luck cunts, we're all gonna make it

yes; 'in sickness and in health'

Nothing wrong with being interesting, but something wrong if you act on it.

Don't cheat. It's not worth it. If you wan out of the relationship, get out.

>finally seeking counseling for crippling anxiety/Veeky Forums-grade autism
>every step of the process is fucking excruciating because of deep rooted shame issues tied to admitting my weaknesses and failures

I just want to get to the point where I can be in a relationship and not actively look for reasons to avoid going out on weekends with friends

I ain't married senpai and it's not looking so possible now

Yeah I guess cheating isn't going to do me any good at this time. Which leads me to think that I should just walk away first.

Thank god for the gym in times like these.

Post progress in threads. With current body ofc :^)

Yeah I mean I don't know the situation, but cheating is bad. Not worth losing your integrity gains. Either fix your relationship or leave it if you can't. Communicate with yo woman, make a choice.

And then get those breakup gains. Best ever.

>lifted 2009-2013
>got past ottermode, felt great but no grils
>injured shoulder at work, eventually required surgery
>could not lift for 10 months
>lost gains
>left Veeky Forums for Veeky Forums, haven't even browsed here since scooby last posted
>worked on face, hair, skin, fashion instead in the meantime
>got 10x more attention and compliments than I ever did when lifting
>trying to get back into lifting now
>feel like it is entirely pointless
>the inner fire is out

I come back here for inspo but I don't know if I'll even try to make it again.

I don't get what sort of Veeky Forums gains you can make? Like...do you wear makeup?

Better clothes and understanding of what makes people look good in clothes, better grooming, better hygiene, better cologne, better understanding of your hair and how to style it to suit you, etc.

>super depressed in high school, but get really into fitness junior year, turn it all around.
>pulling qts left and right, make tons of friends, go to parties.
>best friend dies in car accident.
>keep it up, don't want to tarnish his memory.
>rich parents screw me over, I have to go to community college. Oh well, I'll keep a smile up.
>make alot of new friends, get qt 8.5/10 gf
>drift away from old friends; new friends graduate/move away. Nbd, things are still OK.
>gf moves away, we try LDR
>parents kick me out, because they want to move away. I move in with gf's parents.
>get fired from my job on the spot for not cutting carrots right. I can still make this work.
>gf's parents kick me out for no job, living in the back seat of my car. Put last 30 bucks in gas tank. Little over a dollar left.
>still wanna be Veeky Forums so buy can of tuna, walk out to car, realize I don't have a can opener. Try not to break down in a Wal-Mart parking lot.

How do I do this?