Just a daily reminder that THIS is the body you WILL get if you keep falling for the 'strength training will make you...

Just a daily reminder that THIS is the body you WILL get if you keep falling for the 'strength training will make you aesthetic meme'.

Don't get memed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0fM5R-pOcis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is some weird bait, user.

lol bow legged shit genetics

Not that bad, just need to do vaccs and lose a bit of bf%

Roiders don't count

user, do you know who this is?

youtu.be/0fM5R-pOcis

Don't ever talk shit to me or my Klokov again.

holy shit fuck yeah I'll continue it if I'd look as juicy as klokov

>TFW you will never have Klokov high-five you after getting a new PR for Deadlift

Why even fucking live brehs?

THAT'S WHY YOU ASPIRE TO BE KLOKOV WHOOOOOO NOW GET THERE AND SQUAT AS LOW AS HIM LET'S DO IT GO GO GO

well considering this is my goal body that's welcome news. thanks for the encouragement.

Why would he high-five you for a deadlift, you powerlifting pussy. The only respectable lifts are snatch and clean and jerk.

he deadlifts heavy, he trains it hard.

you're an absolute moron if you think oly lifters don't deadlift heavy.

In fact just google klokov deadlift and see what results pop up you fucking nigger king

>Can't even do a flat footed squat
>That Pelvic tilt

>You don't need to have alien-tier ankle mobility to be a world champion lifter
Feels good man

SHUT YOUR DAM MOUTH YOU CANT TALK ABOUT HIM LIKE THAT YOU FUCKING DYEL

Do you autists really do a full deep squat when you are looking at shit and in that position? Honestly it just looks retarded to do that. Getting proper depth, ankle position, and spinal alignment only matters when you're doing an actual barbell squat. Klokov has no mobility issues lol cucks

Thanks for warning me user, switching to a split asap

Perfection

You cannot find a better looking physique

If your gf prefers ottermode to this you should break up with her on the spot you know

This is bad, why? If SS can get me klokovs body then SS erry week

reminder klokov is the pinnacle of mankind

Who is new meme lifter now that klokov is retired?

That's not pelvic tilt. That's a pronounced lumbar arc, common to life long weight lifters.