Can you do anything to improve your face?

Or is it all genetic?

Hygiene and grooming aside, is there anything you can do besides reconstructive surgery?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TY3bIMRKil8
reddit.com/r/beards/top/
emptylighthouse.com/sites/default/files/rW-d_6Y1_2.jpeg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lose weight, lift weights.

No

Deal with your genetics

how can lifting weight help? i'm not speaking about fat loose is it something related to hormones released while lifting ?

>tfw i have that very same jaw
>but still got a crooked kike nose and shitty freckles

KILL ME

Time for you to begin your new life

god, what i wouldn't do to have a manly face like that

bigger neck

lose bodyfat, lift.

if your jawline isn't there when you're

>Chinlet here

Protip: Jawline improves considerably by the way you groom your beard, implying you can grow some beard

you have a long way to go, man. it's not even a joke.

If god exists, he has that exact jaw, that's for sure.

Although OP's pic is considered to be the quintessential male jaw, I could never find it anything but comical.
If you look like that you're not an attractive man. I will be pointing at you with my friends and going "ahah what the fuck look at that freak", and you'll probably think that group of thots is admiring your facial genetics, but we're actually laughing at you.

It looks like a joke. I could never kiss that face without laughing for hours on end, it would feel like kissing a cartoon character.
I'd expect you to shout out "Knowing is half the battle!" halfway through, or to be barely able to read.

There's a point where too much manlyness transitions full circle into being pure ugliness.

t. Low test weak jawline faggot

In medio stat virtus.
Square jaws are attractive, but if you go too far (ie: Op pic) you look like a randomly generated Oblivion character

It's fucking ugly

t. jawlet

go to lookism and check out the looksmaxing stuff

just don't stay there too long, it will fuck your mental health hard

One of the first threads I saw was a lunatic that claimed a trunk-like neck made you look manlier, than provided a slew of examples in which every single one of the males he photoshopped to have bigger necks looked 100% worse after his treatments.

Just like women disregard male opinions and change themselves based on what their friends say is attractive, it's incredibly entertaining watching men put incredible effort into making themselves uglier just to appease other men.

L O W
O
W

Trenbolone helps I believe.
I've been thinking about using it myself eventually, but I'm obviously still natty for now

How do I into neanderthal mode?

I love this place. Every day I come to laugh at what new insecurity the beta males torment themselves with

I got you senpai

Mew'shallah brother, how fare you?

This is excellent lighting, angles and dressing as well as a huge jaw.

He's not nearly as handsome in other pics of him. Not even close.

how do I get this jaw

Yeah running Tren actually makes your face a lot more masculine, look at Barry Bonds before and after steroids

ahah what the fuck

be alpha male soldier

My mom once said to me:

"Listen user, I will always love you even though you're not that fortunate looking."

What the fuck is mewing?

low test twink detected

bit comlpex but i think this video by mike mew is it youtube.com/watch?v=TY3bIMRKil8

Toppest of keks

I went to the same high school as pat Tillman

is it simply mouth shut, teeth together(but not grinding), tongue on top of the roof(ALL of it) with the tip resting where the tongue ends up when you say N loud?

>used to think I was not particularly good looking
>lost 80 lbs
>tfw you now have a well defined jaw
>tfw you have a symmetrical face
>tfw you are now objectively good looking

I never thought I would feel like this, I guess becoming older was a factor too, looked like a girl until my late teens pretty much.

I guess it's mostly genetical but do follow what this user says, even though it might be psuedoscience.

Trenbolone makes the face muscles grow.

> Sluthate
> TheRedPill
> Bodybuilding misc section

These places will all fuck up your brain at incredible speeds. Avoid them like the plague.

Even Veeky Forums can drill shit into peoples heads at times...

>tfw you probably don't have the same jaw though

I believe that picture was photo shopped as propaganda material by the U.S army. Look it up.

Lifting does increase test levels. Whether that improves your face is debatable.

In some pictures he looks like a school shooter.

This is bullshit. You either grow a beard to hide the fact you have no jawline or you trim it up to your jawline and look like a faggot.

Everyone notices that shit bro and it always looks terrible.

this, if you are in your 20s and you have a beard you will look like a numale

Going through shit in your life, testing yourself to the absolute limit physically & mentally. Having a different outlook on life. All these things will change your facial structure over time.

let me guess, you cant grow beards? lol

I have to shave daily, user.

But I also don't have a feminine jawline to hide

Just smile alot when you talk to people. Thats more important than just looking good. Im not good looking either, yet I still smile alot and people like to talk to me. They act very different if I smile and talk to them or if I look normal and talk to them.

sounds like meme science but it is true. People can identify violent criminals with very high accuracy just by looking at pictures of their faces, not mug shots either.

Based Pat Tillman.

Read again
>Groomed beard

Pretty different from pic related

>I could never kiss that face
That's gay breh

F

Be half Asian, or make your kid a half or quarter Asian

Truth. Spending too much time on Misc, Sluthate and Lookism will cause depression.

we all know you're a neckbeard pretending to be a woman

>implying this male model was is a chinlet with or without a beard
Motherfuckers jawline is strong anyway retard. Pic related is a chinlet trying desperately to make his beard compensate for his shit genetics.

This.
That's not a chinlet by any standard bruh, which you clearly identified yourself as. Unless you think that dude is a chinlet or you somehow look like him. In which case congratulations on being the elite 0.5% of the population that's an unarguable 10/10. Enjoy slaying the pussies of supermodels regardless of facial hair.

But we know that's not true don't we?

If you grow it enough, grooming and trimming can make it look way better.

reddit.com/r/beards/top/

ofc if y actually have a jawline it makes it much easiier

emptylighthouse.com/sites/default/files/rW-d_6Y1_2.jpeg

>get into time machine
>get back into times when you were 6yo.
>create booklet for your parents and explain them that mouth breathing will deform your face and croocket teeth with overbite will lead to chinletism and inward jaw

>unironically linking to reddit and pics of fucking dan bilzerian
>posting links to images on an imageboard

gtfo fgt

it's not debatable.

it doesn't.

i know you retards do grade 10 bio and hear le testosteronez makez u bigga

but this doesn't apply to the tiny/transient amount of endogenous test boost you get from lifting a heavy object at age 20.

this better for you?

I agree completely.

Other people will argue otherwise though. Hence debatable. Didn't say it had to be a good debate.

Short of surgery you're pretty much stuck with the face you've got, although getting fat obviously changes things for the worse. But if you're lean and still fugly I'm afraid that's as good as it gets. No amount of well manicured facial hair helps that.

I'm not sure what this is meant to prove. Growing a beard makes you look like a homeless serial killer? Either way the dudes jawline was fine before the beard anyway. And I get he'd get more pussy with the five o'clock shadow than that god awful shit show of a beard.

How is this beard groomed? It's a fucking mess.

>the dudes jawline was fine
His jawline is laughable.

>homeless serial killer
If you dress like a homeless guy, sure. Pic related.

You're joking right? Beards are supposed to look a little dishheveled, not like drawn eyebrows.

i mean for the sake of argument

you do realise the guy in the picture here is closer ot the math aesthetic ideal than the guy in OP.

only on Veeky Forums is the whole hypermasculine overdeveloped jaw idolized.

look at male models, look at plastic surgery ideals for males, look at who women finger bang themselves over.

hint: the common factor is a face like the guy here the ideal aesthetic face is suppose to taper from prominent cheekbones to the jaw, not have a gigantic jaw jutting out like an overdeveloped neanderthal.

even the "best looking guy in the world" sean "fuck your girl" o'pry has this exact facial shape.

look at a candid photo of him. pic related

thats the most desired & highest paid male model in the world.

how do i smile without looking like a creep/autist?

I understand, but have to disagree.

The aesthethic ideal, if 0 is no jawline and 10 is too much, like OP's pic, would be around 8, while has around a 2 and in pic it's a 6.

I do agree with the cheekbone jaw combo,but it's not all, the guy in OP's pic also has proeminent cheekbones, not sure what puts him over the top.

If you take care of your teeth, you don't have massive eyebags and you aren't known for your sarcasm, just smile.

>2016
>Still thinking TheRedPill has no merit

I'll admit the community itself can get toxic at times but there's no denying that the concepts they talk about aren't true

I highly recommend you guys all look into therationalmale.com, the person who runs that site has all his stuff on male/female dynamics based on evolutionary psychology. A word of caution, opening your eyes to what's really going on can really cause you to get depressed

again, this is because you operate in an insulated online forum which compensates for other short comings w/ hypermasculine ideals.

> guy is ripped at healthy weight

LMFAO DO U EVEN LIFT THO AHSHDAAHHAHAHAHA

> dude fucks heaps of girls and is rich

HAHYAHAHAHHA FUC,N NOO9 HES 5'9 LAHAHAHHAHAHA MIDGET LMFAO ID RATHER BE DEAD THO

> dude has a successful youtube channel, is ripped, rich.

HOAJUAHGAHAH AFUCK HES NOT EVEN 220 LBS @ < 10% THO

this is literally 99% of the content on this shit board if we're being VERY HONEST with ourselves.

like this isn't actually a debate, the math for the ideal aesthetics of a human face exists and we know what it is.

and it isn't the OP, the OP is garlish by comparison to what a male face is supposed to look like to be attractive.

the fact you call objectively one of the most handsome men on earth " only 6/10 jaw wud not bang" only serves as evidence for my point above re: compensation via hypermasculine.

i mean this guy gets paid millions because of his face.

gmod inflater tool

friendly reminder that your face widens as you get older

U have to be autistic, to need this site.

that entire website can be summarised to

> women like attractive men .. so like .. be attractive i guess .. i dunno .. maybe be a jerk i heard that works .. so heres like my routine on that .. call her a bitch .. and then be like if you don't fuck me ill fuck that other girl over there .. because jealousy i guess .. anyway thanks for reading.

not an argument.
All anyone can ever say to criticize the redpill or similar sites is "OMG U NEED A GUIDE TO GET GIRLS?? LOL LOSER!" when it's so much deeper than that.

I've never met a guy irl who pulls women (without money) and doesn't have what I would describe as a "redpill" mentality. Sure, you can tell yourself that you do "just fine" with women but every male would benefit from reading their core material (skip the daily rants, those mostly come from guys who've been "redpilled" for 3 months and come back to make shit up).

As one man to another I can assure you that you don't know it all.

>relationships are an emotional bond at their core
Why do autists keep thinking they can brute force that shit with science?

From what I've read on there, it's not a guide on getting girls. It looks more like

>Hit the genetic lottery and get all the girls, or get none.

It portrays human interaction as being very black and white. I wish a lot of these guys would get out more and see strange looking dudes walking around with bombshells.

That's why Eliot Roger snapped, as it caused too much cognitive dissonance in regards to his "RedPilled" worldview. I suppose a broken clock is right twice a day and there are some good posts on there.

yeah...

I don't know what the hell you've been reading since redpill stresses the fuck out of self-improvement and tells people to quit bitching about their race, height, etc.

Finally, Elliot Rodger was FAR from redpilled. He thought he was entitled to hot blonde sorority girls because he drove a BMW, for fucks sake that's bluepill as hell.

go get a chin leafy

No need to spout insults user, but you're implying that all men know what that site tries to teach, I can assure you that's not the case.

E.g., most men don't know that marriage is heavily rigged in favor of women and that divorce can 100% JUST fuck you're shit up. It's not just about women and their behaviors, it's also about society and the injustices that men today go through. Really, give some of it a read, keep an open mind and five it a chance

Like the other user mentioned, the site isn't geared toward "game" or what you might perceive as PUA-ish tactics. It's mostly geared to intergender dynamics

Chinlet enough?

I recommend you keep reading user, it definitely does not imply be born genetically lucky or get fucked, it actually does stress self improvement heavily, regardless of genetics

>2016
>not having your beard braided, forked and plated, then thrust into your belt.
>Fucking pointy chinned lanklets jealous of my gems and mines.

Another one that improved with the correct grooming

This user knows what's up. You can only benefit from reading up on this stuff. Redpill gets a bad rap on the internet but it really is worthwhile to attend try to digest some of the concepts without immediately dismissing it as autism or "you fuckin loser!"

user, it's true that relationships are indeed emotional bonds but if you're implying that science, such as psychology, can't explain some of the goings on within relationships and people, you are sorely mistaken

Doing nopoo right now (no shampoo) and it's made my hair much fluffier, less dry, and has been even helping against my dry scalp

You just have to really wet your hair, scrub it with your hands, and dry very thoroughly

Also been doing minoxidil + black jamaican castor oil.

4 months in, getting facial hair, still a little patchy, but it's coming in. Might do 9 months on minox instead of 6

I guess you'll never know why a girl "falls out of love" then. Just stay in the dark lol

wasn't making an argument

i opened the website and started clicking through articles.

this is generally the theme i observed, it's my observations.

Just imagine how much pussy he must have slayed in high school and college.

Man fucking David Coulthard. That jaw could have sunk the Titanic.

how 2 become attractive
is tren the only way?

underrated keks