Whats good bodybuilding routie?

Whats good bodybuilding routie?

ive been on 5x5 for 10 months now and I achieved the strength i wanted.Howver, I didnt grow much except for my legs.

Should I make my own PPLxPPL or UxLxUxH?

Sara Jay is the ugliest women I've ever fapped to
I'm ashamed

don't be ashamed brah. A man's gotta eat. We've all fapped/banned uggos with a nice body

i still fap to her some times, dont feel bad

bump

Ugly chicks with nice bodies is a nice fetish desu

man sara jay is really something
sometimes i feel like shes the ugliest woman in the whole world, and sometime she feels like the hottest

sara jay is hideous

I agree
Sometimes

I've always had a special attachment for Sara because she was privy to at least a quarter of my first 100 orgasms

honestly sara jay will always hold a special place in my heart because i remember jacking off to her on big sausage pizza when i was 12

High Test bro, low test men have picky dicks. HIGH TEST means jerking it to everything (no homo)

same here literally. when I was 11-12 she was responsible for maybe 30% of my jerkoffs

Shes one of the beat uggos man. I love my big nosed jew milf

>
i dont understand how people can think this. sara jay is not good looking at all. she looks like a plump scarecrow.
she is a 3/10 at the very very best.

If you want less lower body development on 3 days per week routine you're better off with push x pull x push x pull x... than upper x lower... (unless you do 4xweek, then u/l is prolly better)

Push:
Squats
Ohp/bench
Calves + Pressing Acessories

Pull:
Deadlifts/variations
Pull/chin ups
Pulling accessories (GHR, rows, curls, rear delts)

Cambs Push/Pull is a good example

I know that feel

she's always hideous when I'm not horny, but every once in a while when I need a fap she seems like the hottest woman out there

>I achieved the strength i wanted

out of interest what are your lifts?

Hell yea man. On the stairs with that ridiculously tight dress thing. Noice

Lyle McDonald's generic bulking routine.

^this

130 ohp
180 bench
235 squat
315 deadlift

My legs look way too big compared to my upperbody and I even have have incline dbell press and close grip bench on my workouts.

I still wanna squat doe

how bout PushxPullxLegsx chest and back

Bump for my fellow Sara Jew-Nose lovers (aka Veeky Forumsizens in their mid to late 20s).

Duh, that's what everyone you quoted just said.

She's the perfect sperm receptacle desu. Body literally hand-crafted to blow your load in; totally depraved, filthy, slutty attitude; goblin face to subconsciously make you feel no hesitation whatsoever about using and abusing the shit out of her like the fuckpig she is. She's an animal whose only purpose to drain your nuts, and you know she likes it that way too.

Honestly, if I ever had a chance I wouldn't paper bag it. The face helps sell the experience. It'd only make me cum harder.

You just gave me a boner

Holy shit man. You should preach

this guy has me stroking my dick heading to pronhub right fucking now

Not hard to sell a man what he wants to buy I guess. Fucking hell.

nice bro

thats the one!
>shes my girl

I knew a guy in college who bumped into her in an elevator in Vegas. He offered her 2 grand to fuck her and she did it. It was a fantasy fulfilled for him, he was a black guy and he loved those thick trashy bitches.