Veeky Forums I have an overeating problem. I am going to try Soylent to curb this...

Veeky Forums I have an overeating problem. I am going to try Soylent to curb this. I intend to drink 4-5 per day as needed, I figure a 2000 cal diet will be a decent deficient with workout and exercise to slim down.

soylent.com/

What are your thoughts on this? is it safe?

stay the FUCK away from soylent
/ thread

Fuck off you Soylent shill. That's a retarded fucking idea. If you have an overeating problem you eat less dumbass. Not remove all solids from your diet.

Are you retarded?

Dumb

What you need to do OP is eat cleaner. More fruit as a snack for fiber to fill you up when you drink water. Eat more green veggies for bulk and fiber to fill you, eat more protein for satiety

Don't remove carbs though, carbs are also necessary to feel some satisfaction. Eat fruit and wholemeal bread/Brown rice

But it has all nutrients you need. The shake is quite thick and people have been living on it for at least a year now.

People have been kept alive in comas on similar stuff, whats so wrong with it?

I try doing this, I end up overdoing my portions too much. With soylent it seems like I can manage it so much easier by keeping proper portions already divided up before it even gets to me.

You're a fucking retard. Please waste hundreds of dollars buying this garbage and have fun regretting it you subhuman waste.

Soylent shills are worse than monster shills

You guys even use the same fucking picture.

Heres what you can hope to look like after a year on soylent

Honestly not a shill, it just seems like its not a bad idea. It comes out to like 10 dollars a day, and I can spend 10 dollars on one meal give or take.

Instead of just calling me a shill, why not help educate me why you feel this way?

>70 dollars a week on """food"""

Just end it user, you're already too stupid to live on this planet.

Would hatefuck.

You post this thread all the fucking time. $10 a day is $280 you could spend on real fucking groceries a month. Please end yourself you autistic retard.

FRIENDLY REMINDER that soylent was made by a RETARD that has NO KNOWLEDGE of nutrition. Soylent was released with the WRONG TYPE of Vitamin D. Humans need vitamin D3, he used vitamin D2 (the kind plants use). This should be all the proof you need to know that soylent is nothing more than a hipster "dude what if we just gave all the poor people vitamins lmao" that wasted $millions making this crap product when instead he could of spent that to actually help poor people.

Seriously, even if you want it for the concept, not the product itself, literally just go buy a protein powder, a good multivitamin with all micros that you need, a jar of that fiber powder, some fatty product (avocado's maybe?) and some sugar for carbs, and make your own shake. It will be less crap and way cheaper.

SHILL THREAD IM GOING IN HOT

shill thread please hide

Maybe in february

>worrying about vitamin D
>all you need is enough sun

found the shut in nerd

>eating healthy
>less than 280 a month

yeah k bro.

>Implying

Kill yourself shill. How the fuck can a retard fail so hard as to use the wrong vitamin when trying to create a drink for people to live off of?

Vitamin D2 has been linked to causing depression in humans among other things. It has the opposite effect as Vitamin D3.

Like I said, the creator had no clue what he was doing.

>No solids
>Healthy
Lmao fuck off retard. You can eat healthy easy on $280 a month.

I bet those coma patients wake up 3 times a day to chew their food. Your making an assumption Solid == healthy and liquid =/= bad.

But you're wrong.

A vitamin D deficiency may cause depression, but D2 and D3 are both safe to use. You need to use more D2 to match the same effect of D3, but there is no hard proof D2 causes depression. Watch less Dr. Oz kthx

Don't soy products have a lot of estrogen in them?
Or is that just soymilk?

The story comes from a guy who chugged nothing but soy milk for weeks, and it increased his estrogen level. But correct, Soylent doesn't have the necessary soy component to cause this either way.

t. guy who has never taken a single nutrition or biology class

Coma patients aren't healthy you dumb fuck. They're extremely weak when and if they wake up.

Just looked at the nutrition facts

>37g carbs and 9g sugar per 20g protein

Why would anyone who is Veeky Forums would consume this? Especially for the price tag? You could live off of protein shakes for the same role holy fuck

It uses soy protein, so yes. I'd stay away unless you want gyno

Protein shakes and multivitamins would be cheaper by a long shot.

>Incomplete nutrition in liquid form, which which is harder for the body to process effectively so expect massive liquid shits as well
>Laden with estrogen which will fuck with your brain chemistry and give you gyno

These are not memes. You are able to survive on it, yes, but its not viable for living healthily and normally.

Actually, he probably wanted to have the product be vegan, and getting vegan d3 is hard/expensive.

>using people in comas as an example of health

damn fitizens went HAM on this nigga

Soylent isn't even the only meal replacement shake. You can get far better.

Same faggot posts his shill thread every day.

Jesus the bioscience in here is intense. Soylent is a great tool for bulking or cutting, convenient as fuck, and cheap enough for anyone who's not fucking poor.

That said, I wouldn't use it by itself. I still eat other "real" food.

It's an absolute waste of money and can be achieved by cheaper and better means.

I make my own soylent. It's easy, cheaper, and I get a better macro mix.

>But it has all nutrients you need
Because they grind up multivitamins and put them in the shake. It's nutritionally complete in the same way Sugar Frosted Chocolate Bomb cereal is once it has been coated with a vitamin slurry at the factory. At the very least include a salad of leafy greens into your daily consumption.

What you really need is self control

>2016
>still falling for the soylent troll threads

Only a complete pathetic loser would actually try this and believe it to be a good idea.