Greyskull lp or C6W?

greyskull lp or C6W?

How many days do you wanna be in the gym each week?

3 or 4

doing SS right now

Greyskull is more beginner-oriented while c6w is more intermediate. Go with which fits you better.

>tfw wanna do C6W but can't go to the gym on saturdays

If Greyskull LP is even an option you're too weak to get anything out of C6W.

I don't know the difference

how do I know if it's an option or not

Look at the progression. Beginner routines increase weights every workout. Intermediate routines increase weights weekly or per cycle. Texas method and c6w are intermediate programs and you shouldn't go on them until you consistently can't add weight each workout like you can in a beginner routine like gs lp

Well do you want to add weight every session/week or once every 6 weeks?

>pro-tip: you want to progress as fast as you possibly can

I've been doing that on SS but I'm hitting plateaus all the time

I spent a week on a squat deload and when I got back to my previous max working weight, 185, it was hard as fuck

Just stalled on bench at 160

Deadlift is at 265 but I could only do 3 reps instead of 5 after I added the 5 lbs

and OHP I got up to 105 3x5 but some weeks I try to do that and I can only get 3 reps per set.

Should I just deload everything across the board for a week? I don't know what to do

Neither.

German Volume Training.

10 sets of 10 reps for every exercise. No excuses. Anything less is for pussies who don't want to put on muscle.

>train like you're on steroid except don't take steroids

good plan my man

How long are you resting between sets? Take five minutes at the very minimum, more if necessary. If you're resting long enough, eat more and sleep more. It is far too early to start stalling.

You can do it running a 3 days a week program and getting plenty of sleep.

Only beta cucks set such a short vision for themselves.

We're better then this. We're FUCKING VIKINGS man!

5 minutes
I eat 3100 kcal/day @ 5'11 165 lbs
I sleep 8 hours a night

I was sore the first week doing this. Everything after that no doms at all and it gets fucking boring as hell doing the same exercise for 10 sets.

Take longer to rest if you need it. Towards the end of my lp i was taking at least 8 minutes between sets and sonetimes more depending on the day. Make sure to eat enough to keep increasing body weight. You want the weight on the bar to increase along with the weight on the scale.

>tfw been doing SS for the past 6-7 months
>gained a lot of weight and still look DYEL
>notice now every Friday (my last workout) is extremely hard and feels like i never heal properly

I've also noticed the same as the OP, not being able to complete some OHP sets at normal weight sometimes and shit as well, and constantly de-loading.

what are your stats fellow dyel?

Volume for beginners is a meme.

You need way too much rest to recover.

I did high volume calisthenics like 3-4 months ago. It took me 2 weeks to recover from leg day. I couldn't bend my legs for 5-6 days after the soreness set in.

It was so painful to even lay down/sit.

85kg @ 6ft
130kg squat
160kg DL
55kg OHP
90kg bench

OHP is really hard to progress on in general.

Once you can say the same for squat, dead lift, bench, then you can get off SS.

my stats are too shit to justify switching off of SS but you seem like you need an intermediate program

he should try and get to 1/2/3/4 first

Not being sore =/= being recovered. You can have recovered and adapted from a workout and be sore. Your shitty calisthenics routine did not tax your legs so much you needed 2 weeks to recover when there are people squatting in the 4 and 5 hundreds that can recover in one

Sounds boring as fuck.

Try, yes, but not every person has the potential to reach that on their linear progression. If his recovery is perfect and he's still stalling, he needs to switch to intermediate programming.

how the fuck am I supposed to rest 8 minutes in between sets at a uni gym that's crowded?

everyone is gonna hate me

Let em work in or find a better place to train

It was like 25x8 bodyweight squats, leg raises, and lunges.

Nigga I swear that shit made me immobile, I was a skeleton at the time, so nonexistent muscle

Bump

Try Greyskull just because it's a better program than SS and you will still be able to make gains on it, and also start eating a lot more and sleeping more

that's pretty good dude, my stats were lower than that before switching too Texas method

I have been lifting for a while and started c6w and now my knees hurt. Ymmv.