Stop doing Squats to reduce leg size?

Hi Veeky Forums, I have a question. I've made serious gains in the past year, losing around 60 pounds going from a 95lb squat to a 275lb squat. My legs have gotten smaller because of weight loss, but I still want them thinner. The issue is that they're still pretty big lol, and even if I lose the next 20 pounds that I want, I'm afraid they'll still be big because of the squats I do.

Should I stop squats to reduce leg size? I don't care if I lose muscle, I just want my legs smaller.

pic unrelated

People are fucking retarded, you haven't even lifted yet and want to know what your end goal results will be after years of lifting.

We don't know shit about you. Eat, rest, lift and shut the fuck up. People are such entitled babies. How the fuck do we know what your genetics and work ethic will be like?

What answers were you seeking? You'll look like jay cutler after three months? I'm serious, don't come back here. You may browse user, but stay off the forums.

Little fucking IDIOT. You want to mention drugs and you haven't even touched a weight yet. WHAT is WRONG with these children. I am serious, get the fuck out.

>Should I stop squats to reduce leg size?
>I don't care if I lose muscle

Well then you answered your own question fucktard

the fuck?

OP here

i never mentioned drugs, retard
I just want smaller legs, they're disproportionate to the rest of my body

So to clarify, not working legs/doing squats will obviously reduce the muscle mass, which will make my legs smaller?

> falling for the bait

Keep doing squats just add in leg press as well.

Just don't get out of bed and your legs will atrophy in no time

>I just want smaller legs, they're disproportionate to the rest of my body
This is something I hear a lot more often than I thought I would.

Your legs aren't too big. The rest of your body is just hilariously small.

Since you're a fatty I'll go out on a limb and assume you know a tiny bit about computers. Think of it this way:

You have a computer and it's dogshit slow with a $30 CPU and no video card, but at least you have some good RAM.

Instead of trying to upgrade all the shitty components, you instead replace your RAM with shit that's half the capacity and speed so now every component is equally shit.

This is what you're doing to your body.

How does adding leg press help tf

Instead of making your legs smaller, make the rest of you bigger, like damn dude we ain't trying to be small here, maybe this isn't the board for you

Have you ever been to the doctor, and has he ever told you that you might have a case called "autism"?

I think you're in the wrong place
>>Veeky Forums
Search for thinspo

Yeah I don't wanna get bigger though, I already look pretty good (not dyel). My legs are seriously just too big imo.

post pic

If you don't do it, I'm going to (correctly) assume that you're a dyel or a fatty

Try cutting. You likely store a decent chunk of fat on your legs.

Not posting pic, don't have any anyways.

I'm just here to ask how to reduce leg size.

dyel confirmed

>doesn't have a photo in the age of camera phones

Yeah ok