Why do I feel like a manlet around other tall people? Even if they're the same height as me?

Why do I feel like a manlet around other tall people? Even if they're the same height as me?

6'2 and I feel challenged every time I see a guy taller than me, which obviously isn't that rare. Is this some sort of instinct to prove myself as alpha male?

I'm 6'2" and I feel the same way.
Also I feel challenged so fuck off

i just want to punch every 6'3 faggot in the face

I know dude, I'm like 6' and whenever I see someone who's like 6'0.05" I wanna kill myself kek.

How do you feel when someone lifts more than you at the gym?

Nothing, because you can get there one day with effort.

I'm fine with that since lifts are a function of effort/time and a little bit genes.

But height is purely genetic (given you grew up with proper nutrition, sleep, etc.), and I don't like feeling genetically inferior.

>Is this some sort of instinct to prove myself as alpha male?
probs yeh. a friend of mine is 6'5" and has been since hs. was almost always the tallest guy anywhere we went but if there was anyone taller than him he would get visibly upset.

I'll bet you're a dicklet too kek

Pretty cool that even tall fags are being affected by the manlet meme.

t. actual manlet

6.8 x 5

stay mad, manlet

if this is what you feel all the time, i really feel for you man. you probably kind of get used to it though.

If you're not under 5'7" and the manlet meme bothers you, you just have no confidence as a person in general

I feel like that once in a while, but not too often. I'm 5'8". 70% of dudes are gonna be taller than me. I imagine there is some dude out there that feels weird about his nose or his teeth every once in a while but eventually has to move past it. It's the same thing really.

We're dick twins breh.

fair enough

I actually get aroused when I see men taller than me.
Just thinking about them dominating me in the locker rooms and just degrading me for my height gets me hot.

That's... Not that impressive

t. 8 x 6

i'll show you who's boss of this gym

timestamped pic or lying

FUCK YOU

No matter what you do and no matter what momscience tells you, you can only change your height by +/- 1in

certain boots add like 2 inches easy

who needs science

you think you have it bad at 6'2? try being 6'0

they say 5'9 is what the average guys height is but that has to be skewed by mexicans and yuros that come here cause I seem to see 6'4 fuckers everywhere

>mfw it'll only get worse as time goes on since the average height is steadily increasing

>lanklets are the ones who're actually insecure

why lol?

because when you're tall, there's pressure to be the tallest.

manlets don't experience this.

pls accept Monster Energy Zero Ultra as proof I'm a Veeky Forumsizen

damn user nice veins, what's your dick workout?

>tfw frenulum got cut off in circumcision

i'm jealous.

Damn man your head is gigantic, looking juicy bro.
Full homo.

> mfw mods are asleep

That's a fucking ugly dick.

it does look like a mean stick

It's because you lanklets put so much self worth in your height when you see someone taller all that confidence turns to shit

This.

Because you're beta