Who here bullies?

Who here bullies?

>using meme triangles outside of Veeky Forums

> calling meme thingymajoos meme triangles
Kill yourself

You must be 18+ to post on Veeky Forums.

31 masterrace checking in

I only counter bully.

are you a wizard?

i wish, women will steal your soul and you will be left with nothing

>be me
>6'4" 235 lbs 12% bf
>hanging out with my boys in front of the gym
>just wrapped up a killer leg day so we're smoking some cigs and shooting the shit (if you've never had a post workout cig you're a faggot plain and simple)
>bullshitting around and catcalling the sluts going into and out of the gym
>see a minivan roll into the parking lot and drop off a kid about 25 yards out
>minivan speeds away, check the driver it's a haggard, fat old soccer mom
>kid's walking over to the gym doors, probably like 15 years old, 250+ pounds, cokebottle glasses, acne all over, greasy long hair, the works
>just as he passes by us i call out "what's up shamu?"
>he stops and looks over to us
>"long way from sea world ain't you, boy?"
>my buddies and I laugh, high five each other, he just stands there and looks at us dumbfounded
>i sip my protien shake and say, "what you just gonna stand there starin' like a retard? we don't like fatboys like you 'round here"
>i flick my cigarette butt at him, he flinches and starts walking away looking for him mom's van
>my buddies throughout all this are cracking up
>kid realizes his mom has left, pulls out his cellphone i assume to call her to come pick him up
>walk over to him and smack it out of his hand
>it breaks on the pavement
>"nah, you look like you could use the exercise"
>my buddies lose it, the kid is shaking and staring up at me with tears in his eyes
>"go on now boy, get. 'fore you make me mad"
>he starts heading off out towards the parking lot
>never seen him there again

Bathroom bully masterrace reporting in. Run that bitch. I've been doing this social experiment to see who is alpha and who is beta in my work bathroom. Turns out 99% of my office is beta. What I do is I'll purposefully leave my shit in the toilet and not flush after I'm done. I think I've had maybe only one or two wanna- be tough guys actually say something to me. Everyone else just deals with it. Some even flush them for me. If this social experiment has taught me anything it's that most people are intimidated by authoritative figures and will do almost anything to avoid confrontation followed immediately by pain administrated by said authoritative figures.

>mfw I see beta dyels flush my shit like the cockroaches they are.

You are probably the subject of lots of jokes and you will never get a promotion because that "beta" you happened to have left a shit behind is also the guy writing performance reviews. So tough.

>forever a wagelet faggot

:/ sry

and then the whole bus clapped

i hope you snap your spine

You're doing God's work.

Big P's gonna have fun with this one.

Not really a bully but legitly got this dyel asian to wipe my ass for me.

>in gym lockerroom after legday about to take glorious post workout shit
>in walks one other person in lockerroom
>yup dyel asian
>take fake arm cast out of my locker
>put fake cast on arm
>go to stall to activate bankai
>hear dyel asian still in my gym lockerroom
>tell him I broke my arm and need someone to help me wipe
>he reluctantly agrees as I can be pretty convincing
>he kept gagging the whole time but didn't complain and does 10/10 job like he's done it before
>after he's done I stand up and thank him as I take the fake cast off and put it back in my locker
>"Haha you wipe me long time thanks jackie chan, you better be back here tomorrow at the same time to perform your duties."

Kek even got his faggot ass on hormones.

How the fuck am I supposed to read this shit

Tbqh with you senpai if I was at your gym and saw you fucking with the dyel's I'd prob shoot in on you

>Be me
>Be bully
>Bully nerds
>Feels good

No you wouldn't. You might complain to management, you'd probably just do nothing.

Not really a bully but me and this Asian dyel at the gym play this little game. There's this dyel asian with a little dick who is so small it just pisses me off. Not really a bully but I have this prank I'll do to him sometimes. I watched him enter his combination into his combo lock a couple of times. Once I got his code, I'm off to the games. What I do is I wait until he grabs his towel and goes to shower. Then I'll take all of his clothes and walk out to my car and put them all in my trunk. I've done this so many times my trunk is full of like a weeks worth of dyel asian clothes. Next I walk back and find a spot to watch with a good view. Lol then he has to walk out of the lockerroom in just a towel and leave the gym through the lobby. Bonus points if he's late for work after an early morning session. I'm always out in the lobby sitting on the couch laughing my ass off when he comes out. I think he knows it's me because every time I'm always there laughing but he hasn't said shit to me. Guess he is a sore loser that he loses our game.

Heh, you keep thinking that you're the badass in town buddy see what happens

> implying anything even close to this happened

lol you can run your smart mouth online all you want but we both know if you we were standing face to face and Big P was with me, you wouldn't say shit. You'd use a little more respectful language. Big P doesn't like to be disrespected and he's been known to have quite the temper. Wouldn't end well for you.

> literally needing a tougher friend to back you up
> needs 2 on 1 to feel alpha

Nothing has happened. I've been doing this shit since my adolescence, I'm 35 now and I still bully beta males all the time. That's the brilliance of it, you just target the weak little faggots who you know are never going to retaliate and you can act with complete impunity, there are no consequences. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Aye aye aye yo yo what we gonna do right here.
>What we gonna do?
What we gonna do it right here is break it down for y'all
>Break it down for em brutha
Yo we gonna break it down for all y'all redditors out there
>Where dey at though?
Right mutha fuckin here

Haha that's legit the gayest thing I've ever read, but at least it is now going to be the funniest copy pasta I've ever read, congrats

You're 35 and you still think you're an untouchable bully?

What's it like being unmarried unsuccessful loser?

>implying I'm an unsuccessful loser
My face actually carries the conviction of a mature adult laughing as he plays with the emotions of futile shitposters.
You think you can phase me? Even the very thought is ridiculous
*sips glass of red wine*

I could crush you with a single keyboard stroke if only I could be bothered. That's how little you mean to me

Autism at its finest

Not really a bully but more of a prank/ruse.
I completely trashed this dude's bathroom at a party last night after he just kept running his mouth during beer pong. Like completely destroyed.
>ripped out every drawer and caninet door.
>put dark colored towels in toilet and flushed while ripping out the toilet water knob so he can't turn it off
>took a dump in the shower and used white towels to wipe and left them on the floor
>smashed the mirror
>took all of his toiletries and put them in the shower with my shit
>wrote on the unsmashed part of the mirror in permanent marker "YOU DID THIS"
Lol haven't seen him since but I showed my bro and we couldn't stop laughing. Had to leave like right after lmao.

If there are tiles, smash those instead of the mirror, they're harder to replace and there's less risk of hurting yourself. Once you break up one tile, you can use the pieces to break the rest.

I came to this thread and bullied the bullies. Now check these dubs

Nice