DMMA is back

I guess manufactures are starting to put DMAA back into pre-workout. I've tried the product called "Mesomorph" which contains DMAA and found it to be very simular to the old Jacked 3D. Anyone else stumble apon any new pre- workouts with DMAA in them?

Other urls found in this thread:

nutrivitashop.com/products/10pu1dmusp-html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

> erving Size: 1 Rounded Scoop
Servings Per Container: 25

Amount Per Serving
Synthenox-Carnosine/Nitric Oxide Complex 6500 mg
Beta Alanine, l-citrulline DL-Malate 2:1, Arginine Alpha ketoglutarate.
Mesoswell-Cell Volumizing ATP Matrix 4500 mg
Di-Creatine malate, L-taurine, Creatine Nitrate, Ascorbic Acid, Creatinol-o-phosphate, Agmatine sulfate.
Neuromorph-Neuro Energized Stimulant Matrix 1870 mg
Glucoronolactone, Methylxanthine anhydrous, 3, 7-dihydro-3,7-dimethyl-1H-purine-2,6-dione, Naringin Geranaburn (geranium oil extract).

Ingredients: Malic acid, Natural and Artificial Watermelon Flavors, Acesulfame-K, beet juice powder, Silicon dioxide.
Its wank senpai

Can't seem to find any truth to this.

APS's website. Our local Mom and pop sup store had it in stock.

i got some coming in the mail (mesomorph). i'll let you know once i try it out.

If this is true this is fucking monumental. I can't believe something like this is gonna die so fast (this thread), but a feel thread of beta fags will flourish.

CMON FIT

THESE ARE THE REAL SCOOPS. THIS IS THE PREREQUISITE TO 8 HOUR ARM DAYS.

I guess it is legit. There are vids, legal papers, and this.

Damn, this is a good fucking day boys!

>Dimethoxy
>methamphetamine

>psychoactive amphetamine drug

They were allowed to put this in preworkout to begin with?

DMAA never left

you're utterly retarded.

melatonin is just DMT plus a Co2 molecule. do you trip when you sleep?

tryptophan is just DMT minus a methane atom, do you trip when you eat turkey?

that's just not how chemistry works.

the only thing that MA and DMAA have in common is that they are both ampikinetic.

I'm not even going to do any research on dmaa coming back because in Australia it is illegal in every possible way. It is illegal to buy sell and it is even illegal if it is found in your system.

jacked 3d was the stuff they bought out after the original was banned

they can't put any in because its illegal

I literally stopped taking PWO's when Jack3d died. Products boasting "insane xyz" were the most retarded memes in existence.

If you get my hopes up and I can't get this product...

>do you trip when you sleep?
Either that or I realĂ˝ got butfucked by President clinton on a plantation

dyurrrrrrrrrrrrhurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

SCOOPS HERE I COME
IT'S HAPPENING

Can someone explain to me the big deal behind this? I'm a huge newfag to the science behind fitness.

I got pure dmaa in the mail from nutrivitashop. Took too much today, thought I was gonna have a heart attack.

but once that feeling passed, I went to the gym and FUCKING CRUSHED IT.

10/10 would almost die again.

(but seriously, weigh with a micro scale and use less than you want to the first time.)

Pwo,REAL PWO was good shit back in the day cause it had dmaa in it,that shit kept you going better than the caffeine in it did,and even further back PWO was even better cause it had ephedra in it,but numerous retards from all over took too much and got rekt and ruined it for everybody.

I would like to know the science as well. all I know is it gives me godly workouts.

It's a stimulant. Very effective, but has legality issues due to potential hazardous sides and risk of death.

It was never "banned" in the US, it was declared "illegal" as being advertised as a health supplement. It's still sold in a lot of pre-workouts, even though technically not allowed. The FDA is just ineffectual and sends the companies letters reprimanding them for being naughty.

It's a sympathomimetic drug, which in simple terms is that it mimics hormones like adrenaline and excites the nervous system. Also constricts blood vessels and allows bronchodialation.

>HLC

is that the same as normal DMAA? Because I found one can of original jack3d with that stuff inside of it as well.

Should I go for it?

Some fuck wit in Australia took 11 times the recommended dose and guess what he died. The recommended dose is 1 scoop so he took 11 scoops and people are surprised he died. Natural selection at its best.

Ausfag here too
>walking down the street to gym
>pick up mate along the way
>mate talking about how he's going to get a great pump in
>mate seems really amped up
>wishiwasthatmotivated.iso
>couple of coppers walking the other way
>mate eying them shiftily
>ohno.jpg
>"howza goin' boys?"
>ask us where we're going
>"I'm gonna get my pump on at the gym"
>*look at watch*
>"kenoathcarn we're running a tad late"
>turns out it was random drug test day
>they find dmma in his blood
>mfw they confiscate his blood as evidence
>good to know the streets are safe

Not back in the uk :(

You guys realize this is old enws right? Mesomorph has been available for a while. Plus you can order DMAA directly.
nutrivitashop.com/products/10pu1dmusp-html
>addict level
Muh niggas