How does a mans arms not get tired in missionary position?

How does a mans arms not get tired in missionary position?

Other urls found in this thread:

medhealthdaily.com/chances-of-getting-pregnant-from-precum/
youtube.com/watch?v=Ocx2wwxHQFE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Go on your elbows
Do enough pushup planks
Have some strength to last the 20 seconds you are going last

I need the answer to this as well.

I put my bed higher to be able to do it standing. Fuck missionary while on a bed. It's the worst.

wrap your arms around her, doofus

Planks and kegals.

Crunches
Along with weighted barbell crunches.

Sit on knees and just hold her up instead desu

Glute bridges* sorry

>one arm under curve of her back to press her closer
>other arm around her shoulders to push her down as you thrust in
>alt: other arm so you can muffle her with your hand
are you all a bunch of virgins or what

You don't have to hold yourself up
You can literally put your weight on her

Have sex more, desu. I was having sex for about 2 years before ever hitting the gym. It gets easier. I would collapse after a couple minutes but after a while I could last as long as I need too. After working out for like 1.5 years it's even easier to stay up though.

I always wonderd what I should do with my third arm

pull her hair

Learn to read

And like fit clockwork this becomes a "LOL I'm a sex god you bunch of Virgins" thread

This doesn't work, you fucking boob.

Literally the whole point of the missionary position is to give hand-room for the woman to fuck with her clitoris.

You get on your elbows you fucking turbovirgins

Nope

If she has to stimulate her clitoris while you fuck her in missionary i have bad news for you

lean on your elbows, this way you can kiss or bite them on the neck. If you get really tired then get her on top for a few minutes.

Doggy style is good because you don'y actually have to hump you can pull them into you or do both so I usually finish with that if im tired.

Lmao you are fucking wayyyy wrong
The way you thrust is supposed to stimulate the clit

Just grab her ass and lift it a little while on missionary and go balls deep. Sometimes its painful for the girl but its really fun specially when you can rest one finger on her asshole.

Holy fuck lmao

>tfw Ex-GF could literally just sit on my cock, do her thing, and get an orgasm within 1-2 minutes.

Life was good back then, brahs!!

> rubbing dick outside the vagina

> I used to know those feels.
> she would cum 3 times just riding me
> she didn't care what I was like missionary or doggy cause still on dat orgadm high

Lean back on your knees and off your arms? Either you people are virgins or God damn Mormons

>that leg burn after a long doggy session

>tfw horrible glute/hamstring cramp as you cum

Are you serious?

They do, but you either keep fucking or puss out. Why do you think we're so tired at the end? Sex is hard work.

>tfw you get hamstring cramp after cumming and fall off the bed and she just laughs at you

fuck

>tfw hate missionary
>tfw big dick
>tfw it hurts gf when i fuck her in some other position where i can go balls deep

If you're rubbing the clit with your dick, just kys, you dont deserve to reproduce

before i even started lifting i would routinely nail my girlfriend missionary and while holding her ankles behind her ears for 30+ minutes at a time because i jacked off so much and couldnt get off with a condom on. when you want to finish, you deal with it.

>gf
>condom on

what

>hes not cripplingly afraid of accidentally knocking a girl up before hes even financially stable

is this a meme? how the fuck can you "accidentally" cum? and even if you cum inside her, just get the next day pill.

>tfw no matter how much you lift the sex thrusting muscles don't get enough of a workout since they aren't in your calculations and you'll get tired the first time you have sex

I don't want to have sex because I'm too old for poor performance to be acceptable to a woman

>relying on the pullout method
>spending $35 every time you fuck your girlfriend (nearly every day) and fucking up her cycle just so you can ditch the condom

C u c k
u
c
k

>relying on the pullout method
Worked for me for 10 years. I don't get it, you don't feel when you're about to cum? I feel it like 5 seconds before it happens. You literally have to be retarded to cum inside her unwillingly

>spending $35 every time you fuck your girlfriend (nearly every day) and fucking up her cycle just so you can ditch the condom

americuck healthcare :^)

Literally just pull out and cum on her face, tits or in mouth.

> not having gf on the pill

you're literally not having sex if you're using a condom, why bother?

>10 years
youre probably sterile or almost never have sex. if its not the latter, you should get tested. not even kidding

>trusting a highschool girl to take the pill correctly and never "accidentally" forget

because im not a nigger

for the record, after i broke up with her she immediately got pregnant and married to the cuck after all of 2 months of dating. virgins on Veeky Forums can snicker to themselves all they want but im not knocking up some girl because im too much of a nigger to use foolproof contraceptives

Not everyone want a subhuman son like your parents had.

Different user but you are either 12 or retarded. Rub body on clit while fucking vagina with dick. Do you understand??

>just did leg day
>get frisky with girl
>she asks me to doggy her; first time a woman has ever asked for it
>start giving it to her
>halfway there
>suddenly my left leg starts to tense up
>me: oh god no
>Have the worst Muscle spasm ive ever experienced- whilst inside the girl
>fall forward- balls deep in the girl
> still balls deep in girl start to write in agony whilst screaming
>end up nearly suffocating the girl before it ends

I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE...

I mean i didn't fall off the bed but the nut+cramp was....interesting?

> Highschool
> i hope you get baned

Your either a manlet or dinklett

>i dont know how to use greentext
>reading comprehension
im a second year uni student now

> condom
> foolproof
Pick one

>98% effective
>not foolproof
check for breaks and if you have one give her a morning after pill. you guys are really grasping at straws to justify your niggarly behavior at this point.

years
>youre probably sterile or almost never have sex. if its not the latter, you should get tested. not even kidding

or i don't ever cum inside my gf cause i'm not retarded? how can you not control that, are you a 50 year old man?

>trusting a highschool girl to take the pill correctly and never "accidentally" forget
>highschool girl

>for the record, after i broke up with her she immediately got pregnant and married to the cuck after all of 2 months of dating. virgins on Veeky Forums can snicker to themselves all they want but im not knocking up some girl because im too much of a nigger to use foolproof contraceptives

but you can just not cum inside her. cum on her stomach, on her back, anywhere else. having sex with a condom is shit, why even bother doing it? are you that insecure?

easy there edgelord

> using a condom everytime you fuck gf
> not going raw and simply pulling out and finishing yourself all over her

You're really trying to justify dating an STD slut.
She probably fucks her real bf bare, but won't with you cause your a cuck

>implying you have to actually finish inside of a girl to get her pregnant
i hope you piss between every single round or youre probably sterile

>>highschool girl
yes, not all of us were >tfwnogf virgins in highschool

>why even bother doing it? are you that insecure?
insecure for having healthy safe sex? are you literally 16 years old?

>dat projection
she was a virgin when we met and we lived together for most of our relationship

Autismo with no sex ed confirmed

I always thought this position was weird enough I've never tried it, I'm always on top like pic related

>implying you have to actually finish inside of a girl to get her pregnant

wait, you don't actually believe that "pre-cum" is a thing or that it can get girls pregnant, r-right? you can't be this retarded...

>insecure for having healthy safe sex? are you literally 16 years old?

if you're having sex with a condom, which removes any pleasurable sensation, then the only justification i can think of for having sex is that you're an insecure faggot that has sex to boost his self-esteem

>retards in charge of sex ed
medhealthdaily.com/chances-of-getting-pregnant-from-precum/
literally any source will tell you precum can get a girl pregnant.

>if you're having sex with a condom, which removes any pleasurable sensation
youre right, millions of men are having safe sex every day with zero feeling for the sole purpose of self-esteem boosting. condoms magically remove every bit of sensation and the ability to ejaculate without any sort of physical stimulation is extremely common.

the more i talk about sex on Veeky Forums, the more sure i am that almost nobody here actually has sex regularly

> TL;DR. don't dribble her with pre cum when shes ovulating and you'll be fine

> tfw I actually kind of agree on second point

>2016-2+5-3
>people still getting triggered about other peoples sex life
>condomsex is no real sex meme
>pullout meme
>what are std's meme
Right, for a second I forgot that this is Veeky Forums and not /r9k/.

h-have you even had sex without a condom user?

>stds from long term gf

what type of skanks are you dating user?

yes

>long term gf
That's a special case and yeah, then that point falls.

Nonetheless, in my experience most girls don't realize how big of a trust commitment dropping the rubber is for a man.

>caring if a woman enjoys herself
Lmao cuck

fucking hell, you guys lift, you should handle every position better than the average pleb

sorry she sat on another man's cawk brah

I know these feels
I miss them

Kek i get this to. Good thing ifoam roll now

I know that feel, the chick I'm currently banging/talking it's just not the same.

Still worth it, I'm not gonna hang up on past feelings.

>Not having the pull out game strong

2 years and I've nutted all over the bed, her back and in her mouth.

>all these guys ITT that don't cum inside their gf
Why even bother having sex? Tbqh I would break up with a girl if she made me wear a condom or pull out

>are you all a bunch of virgins or what

where the fuck do you think you are?

I grab the bedpost and just lean on it. Lets me go in really deep and fast without getting winded.

found mr 150 lb no-gains

Glute bridges and do glute bridge reps to failure. Youre lower back can get tight so keep it relaxed and focus on breathing. Girls like it rough with rhythm, not a jackhammer. Its easy, youll be fine.

It's because there's a dick in your ass.

>try to do cowgirl
>lift her up
>move leg
>horrible hammy cramps
>she thinks I'm really into it when I start spazzing out
>rides harder
>I'm there screaming having a full on michael j fox seizure

Pssst, user: most guys don't know about conscious control of orgasms. Most women don't know guys can do this. Don't spread the knowledge; as long as most are unaware, those of us who can do it are basically supermen.

lol

I put my arm around her /shoulder head so that I can push her down when I thrust.

I just fuck her on a table, so I can stand and get more thrust going.

>fuck missionary-pos in bed.

>Sitting down laughing and enjoying myself
>Phone buzzes
>youtube.com/watch?v=Ocx2wwxHQFE

Lol my gf won't get rid of our old, worn-out table because it's the perfect height for fucking her from behind. She cums everytime as long as it's on that shitty old table...

In having a giggle mate

I know its a bit of a radical idea, but you could measure the table and buy another of the same height.
Unless you want to keep the shagtable for posterity

I'm 210lbs and my girl is 105. And I still put my full weight on her during missionary. Girls love feeling the full weight of a heavy man on top of them.

Easy, just go for an 8 rep max

I remember it being all triceps and posture. Thx for the motivation op. Bouta get my glute work back so i can missionary hoes.

Recap this.
Triceps
Glute work

Related: Put a pillow under her hips during missionary.
Feels amazing for both parties, assuming you don't hit her cervix.

Kettlebell swings.
Good practice for DL form, but also God tier for learning to thrust properly, and can double as cardio so you don't get as tired during long sessions.

More than 8 reps is cardio anyway.

Max out, till you pass out

Its the table her father used to fuck her on

>having a gf in high school

>that horrible moment when your girl jumps on you to have sex when you're about 5 minutes away from taking a fat shit and you have a massive fart as you cum and your ass muscles release nearly spilling their load as well.

>Not training for 1rm
>Not leaving women ruined with your 1700 psi thrust

I don't know what would be sadder.

Never having had sex in the missionary position, or having had sex and your arms got tired as someone who lifts.

Roasting aside, you should be changing up positions if your arms get tired, it also keeps things fresh.

Literally every other position makes the clit more accessible to her. Missilnary is to grind your pelvis into that area.