Matt Ogus is 5'5"

>Matt Ogus is 5'5"
>can't find any videos of him partying, he's just a gym rat

>Jeff Seid is 5'9"
>videos of him just turning random women around and kissing them and making out with women in the middle of crowds

What is the bare minimum in height that you need to make it?

5'8"

5'1" if wimminz.

He's married

I thought Jeff was 6'

O and 5'10 is the legit non meme cut off

if you're 5'7+ you shouldn't have any problem getting shorter-average girls, you just need to have good game.

Jeff Seid e-stats 6' because he is insecure about his height.

If you search around online, people who meet him talk about him being 5'9". In Men's Physique, he competed in the 5'8" to 5'9" height bracket as well.

Apparently he wears thick soled shoes so who knows.

no awkward hover hand there

Jeff Seid poses with dudes like they are his girlfriend.

no homo but i would like to be held like that by jeff

175cm is enough really. What is that in meme units?

I'm 171cm which is 5'7 so 175 is probably like 5'8-9

Very few of these insecure steroid shooters are above 6 feet tall.

jeff seems to be around 182cm barefoot, he looks the same as my friend who's around that height

he would have put his arms around his shoulders but it would have been awkward

I´m 6'1'' and i can honestly say there is more competition for the shorter girls
Makes sense because short girls are top tier, i mean seriously
>mfw i see a cute 5'2'' blonde chick with a nice ass

>5'5"
This answers so many questions
No wonder he is such a tryhard

175 is 5'9

>tfw 5'8 manlet with amazon fetish

you have it good user, they just laugh at me, at least you have a chance with womanlets

Really?
From what i´ve heard(on /fit) chicks who are 5'8'' or higher are pretty insecure because they know guys prefer shorter girls and they feel big and masculine as opposed to small and petite

This is´nt the case?

>From what i´ve heard(on /fit)
there's your answer

I've heard that too

Women definitely do have insecurity at that height

But it seems strange
There is this girl at my gym and she is a straight up 8/10, extremly nice ass, cute as hell, small breasts, blonde, blue eyes...but she is like 5'9'' and if it was´nt for that fact i´d ask her out.
But it feels strange because i can´t imagine she is lonely when her only drawback is her height, it does´nt make sense

>wanting a womanlet
Dating anything below 5'9 is like paedophilia and you should kill yourself for risking giving your future son manlet genetics.
But fortunately, most of you are insecure shut-ins, so you won't get to spread your genes anyway.

That looks so intimate, LOL!

Jeff is also actually attractive to women whereas Matt Ogus is balding and looks like a pig. He also has a gf I think

not unless the girls are models.

They do, but they'll test you and try to make fun of you, if you act butthurt or like it actually got to you, or offended, or like you have to one up her or whatever you lost, the correct response is to ignore, change the topic, reframe the test or simply agree with the insult and show you don't actually care or whatever was said is absurd by action instead of words. A girl I met that is my height (I'm 5'9 or 5'10, not sure. It's 178cm) was so into me that she didn't want to change venue because she would have to get up and show how tall she is, afraid that she would lose her chance if I knew. Once I realized why she was so evasive about getting up I had to tease her about it, I said "how tall are you?", the look of panic on her face was worth the night, she said "I'm not tall", to which I replied "You're the same height as me, are you saying I'm short?". The mumbling and rapid fire talking while trying to explain herself made me unable to contain my laughter, when she noticed I was just messing with her her face got red as hell and she faked being mad for a minute or two before opening up again.

They want to feel feminine, they are insecure, they have long hair because they want you to pull it back when you fuck them from behind, they want to be spanked and they want to be ordered to do what you want. They also don't want to choose or decide, they want to be lead, they don't want responsibilities, they want you to deal with life so she can enjoy simply doing what you tell her to do. They want to feel like a little girl again, and you have to get through the bullshit that they use to screen betas that want tall women to be the man of the relationship and show that her opinion of you will not change your opinion of yourself in the least (by subcommunication, not by saying it, you autist) It'd be the equivalent of a fat girl saying she is skinny. It doesn't matter at all if she says it when you can see she is not.

they make a cute couple right?

I bet you like lolis, faggot.

That second paragraph describes almost all women, tho, not just "tall" ones.

>wymyn aren't normal human beings with insecurities
also not everyone is as thirsty as us faggots on here

You make alot of sense user
Ive noticed this aswell in a friend of mine, she always asks me what she should do and doesnt want to deal with stuff.

I get that women can be insecure and that´s not my point
My point is if the only thing she has that´s a drawback is her height it doesnt make sense for her to be insecure
But women dont generally make sense, i guess

Implying that women who are getting watched and getting their looks judged 24/7 are not insecure.

>height
>drawback
Look at this insecure faggot.